/brit/

steve1989 off MREinfo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAw3kt3BdrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Five French soldiers are convicted of self-mutilation in order to escape military service during World War I. They are condemned to face near certain death in the no man's land between the French and German trench lines. It appears that all of them were killed in a subsequent battle, but Mathilde, the fiancée of one of the soldiers, refuses to give up hope and begins to uncover clues as to what actually took place on the battlefield. She is all the while driven by the constant reminder of what her fiancé had carved into one of the bells of the church near their home, MMM for Manech Aime Mathilde (Manech Loves Mathilde; a pun on the French word aime, which is pronounced like the letter "M". In the English-language version, this is changed to "Manech's Marrying Mathilde").

Anyone here ever eaten rations?

yeh

no sorry

elon musk is a prick

HATE YANKS

Along the way, she discovers the brutally corrupt system used by the French government to deal with those who tried to escape the front. She also discovers the stories of the other men who were sentenced to the no man's land as a punishment. She, with the help of a private investigator, attempts to find out what happened to her fiancé. The story is told both from the point of view of the fiancée in Paris and the French countryside—mostly Brittany—of the 1920s, and through flashbacks to the battlefield.

never trust saffers

I'd be willing to hop in a time machine and take their place

lads

I'm 21 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense

and fuck i'll trip when I want, I'm worth recognising.

>be "Br*tish"
>go to the underground for the daily commute
>tube gets blown up
>go back up top and head to bus stop
>bus gets blown up
>go to bike stand
>they're all stolen
>decide to walk
>car mounts the pavement, runs over everyone
>somehow misses me
>Keep Calm and Carry On™
>stop into a pub, everyone's laughing and chatting because we're Not Scared™
>hear bombs go off down the street, followed by gunshots
>run out of pub making sure not to spill my pint
>get stopped by gang of Muslims because it's an alcohol-free sharia law zone
>they throw acid in my face
>run back into pub, scoop up my face with a spoon
>police arrests me for brandishing a spoon in public without a licence
>explain I was trying to stop my face from melting off because a gang of Asians™ threw acid in my face
>"oi bruv where's your racial profiling licence?"
>get charged with use of class A weaponry in the course of a hate crime
>go to court
>get sent to jail for 25 years
>my lawyer gets sent to jail with me for listening to right wing terrorist propaganda because he listened to my story
>at least Teresa May doesn't shitpost on twitter

Five French soldiers are convicted of self-mutilation in order to escape military service during World War I. They are condemned to face near certain death in the no man's land between the French and German trench lines. It appears that all of them were killed in a subsequent battle, but Mathilde, the fiancée of one of the soldiers, refuses to give up hope and begins to uncover clues as to what actually took place on the battlefield. She is all the while driven by the constant reminder of what her fiancé had carved into one of the bells of the church near their home, MMM for Manech Aime Mathilde (Manech Loves Mathilde; a pun on the French word aime, which is pronounced like the letter "M". In the English-language version, this is changed to "Manech's Marrying Mathilde").

had a fag outside urban outfitters and at least 5 bints in ill fitting clothes asked for a light

what the fuck does he want???

love the king emperor

holy fucking shit stop with the walls of text
if there's more than 3 lines i immediately hide it
you're wasting your own time

Eventually Mathilde finds out her fiance is alive, but he suffers from amnesia. Seeing Mathilde, Manech seems to be oblivious of her. At this, Mathilde sits on the garden chair silently watching Manech with tears in her eyes and smile on her lips.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAw3kt3BdrQ

German soldiers returning home from Russia after WW2

that mom who can't find her son made me tear up a bit

we all know its a shitty pasta so shut up and rope yourself

always confuse him with the tsar of russia

this so much

Reminder that children's entertainment has its very own Harvey Weinstein by the name of Dan Schneider and all the girls you grew up watching on Nickelodeon in the 90s (or the 2000s if you are literally underage b&) got nonced by foot perv Schneider.

nice.

almost convinced to start dressing like a total autist (i.e. cat ears and tail or something, escalating to fursuit if necessary.) until someone is provoked into speaking to me in class.

tired of being invisible.

preach it sister

bloody Nazis deserved it

nice hiss

why do americans see the nazis as their cultural/spiritual enemy? Nazi Germany wasn't America's main enemy during WW2, it was Imperial Japan. and you never see yanks saying "PUNCH JAPS"
i can definitely understand the nazi hate here, in europe, and in russia, as we were in fierce war with the germans, as they were killing us and bombing us. But Hitler didn't really do anything to America.

yeah luckily he lived to old age

reminder that every single personality with a little bit of power in hollywood is like that and you're delusional if you don't believe it

hi lads please like and share this page

Imagine being such a boring cunt that your height is all you're proud of

Agreed
thats what they get for messing with Gods chosen

*cries*

I'm 6'3

Don't post pages from my diary

well at least he used some half intelligent terms and didn't just harp on about white people

war propaganda

was hitler right about eugenics

JUST

Got haemorrhoids

So am I, noody cares though which is why it's pointless to bring up

were they brothers?

Fucking hell held for 10 years, they must have went through hell.

business idea: european borders are redrawn to what they were prior to WWI
these meme "muh heritage" little shitstain countries need to end

cousins

>half intelligent
U fucking wot

had a haemorrhoid but it went away on it's own

at least i think it was a haemorrhoid, it never hurt.

>
proofs???

any Lei Feng man in

Yo, what is "pool hall scam"? Anyone knows?

Yeah I agree we should have the Empire back lol

respectfully disagree

a little prison colony occupant like yourself simply can't appreciate real culture and heritage m8

so...did he get to keep the puppy?

L I G H T L Y S W E E T

no
friend of mine did when we were doing DofE though
british rations too
I think they'd gone off a bit though since he ended up having a big messy shit on a hill in the middle of the pennines though

Ay, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances

LOVE butter, lads

mate...

haemorrhoids hurt, if it wasn't painful wiping your ass, it probably wasn't one

heading out to the chippers

you lads want anything?

old nick had it coming 2bh

being royalty in the first place is unfair enough
being incompetent royalty needs punishing

more of a liu kang man myself

wypipo be criticizing black people but then dey do shit like this

it's called hustling

Rations keep ya regular

looks like an enemy in a fantasy game were one is dark the other is light and you need to switch between them

wypipo crazy

wh*Te """""""people""""""""

DIABETES and HEART DISEASE

Really proud of everyone so far in not responding to mboko, keep it up lads

Stop making fun of us white people (of which I am one of)!

haha that kid's going to grow up so messed up and will end up hating their parents

*takes a picture with you*
>haha we're cousins now this proves it

mong

fuck yall

what are you having lads?

where is south american funny man with the joeske please come back

pottery

weird how i've unintentionally had breakfast food all day

cereal for breafast
toast for lunch
wonder if i can have a breakfast for tea as well

open to suggestions

>no chicken tikka or seekh kebabs
how terrible

Sorry.

>whiteness didn't exist till american slavery

ham, eggs and chips?

there is legit nothing more pathetic or embarrassing than the beeb's persecution complex
>wahh wahhh le tabloids le sun le daily mail
get a grip

*streals your ps4*

American exceptionalism is a real thing, and it's pretty interesting. Although, this sentiment is starting to fade. Americanism was the strongest post WW2.

>American exceptionalism is an ideology that holds that the United States is unique among nations. It's history is unique among world history. Because of their position in world history, America is "destined" to lead the world.

>Other countries, such as Rome, the British Empire, the Napoleonic Empire, China, and Nazi Germany have held similar views.

don't see how chips are breakfast

but ham and egg sounds perfect cheers

Didn't this show have a dark fella?

so ath wher my pe s 4 wen t...

Enjoyed this show

wypipo stay busy assuming n "informing" everyone on what bothers and offends POC's instead of asking POC's what BOTHERS N OFFENDS T H E M

thanks my dood.

Is there anything more cringe than Elon Musk worshippers

fucking HOWL when white people insult other races, but when someone insults white people it's "MUH RACISM!!!"