Sarah Silverman is the most fearless comedian to ever live...

Sarah Silverman is the most fearless comedian to ever live. I mean look at what she's wearing! She's dressed as Adolf Hitler, on national television, and to top it off she's Jewish and a female? Crossdressing as the man responsible for butchering 6 million of your people in the most barbaric event in human history, all for the sake of her comedic vision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>barren

So

>the man responsible for butchering 6 million of your people in the most barbaric event in human history

>"Sam Hyde is hilarious. Always triggering these thin skinned leftists with his deliberately offensive skits and comments. What a bunch of pussies."

>"SARAH SILVERMAN SAID SOMETHING THAT OFFENDS ME REEEEEEEE GAS THAT JEW!"

-The average /poltv/ user

Fuckin hate this cunt.
She's still pretty hot though. Only good thing I could say about her.

>fridge
>hot

Yeah, I guess when you're used to jerking off to eight year olds that would look like a fridge to you.

Never fails to stir my loins.

She's pretty funny too. You should check out her older stuff

My penile gland has softened

m8 if you actually think that's attractive then you're probably retarded

Annnnnd there goes my desire for the female of the species.

>entire media goes after PewDiePie for off hand jokes
>this is OK

fucking Jewish privilege

Charlie Chaplin did that WHEN HITLER WAS ALIVE

Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck a young Sarah Silverman?

nothing triggers right wing snowflakes more than a woman with an opinion

SHEs legit awful but she's a decent voice actress

Would been funnier on Gilbert Gottfried. Bonus points if he was tranny female Hitler.

>sell the Vatican
To who?

There's always a market
I bet if the Pope auctioned one of his hats, it'd go for at least .5 mil

>Bangs

Instant no

or whom?

trying way too hard op

it's so hairy
the year-old sweaty-shitty-jewssy-juicy pugnant odour of her pubic hair woven into jewish locks would make you insta-puke

Does anyone even "own" the Vatican?

I mean, ordinary people live there do they not? I don't think the Church owns all the land or buildings.

Must be the government of Vatican city that does.
What would you even do with the Vatican after you bought it? For a jew Silverman's seriously lacking in business savvy.

>profiting/attempting to create controversy off a man who attempted to genocide your race
So brave!

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Jewish multimillionaire shitting on wealthy Christian institutions and insisting their holiest sites should be flogged and profiteered from. How out of character.

I wouldn't worry bout it, some arab prince or russian oligarch would surely cough up some billions.

where do i get a hitler costume

Not even the richest people in the world could afford even a fifth of the Vatican(if we count her example of 500 billion price as).

Pretty much the only ones who could afford it would be a few Chinese corps and a American financial institution or two.

And even they it would probably be a terrible deal. What the hell are you gonna use the land for? There are cheaper ways to get land and real estate.

this shows you how little jews care about hitler and muh holocaust apart from tricking goyim into thinking it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo
let me post it in this thread too

jews

Oh sure, a Jew can dress as Hitler and get a laugh, but when a German does it he's arrested for hate speech.

The church is the largest healthcare organization in the world. The art, the buildings and the land all generate more value in use of the church than they would if you sold them off. Boy this rootless cosmopolitan sure furrows my brow.

>A rich jew talking about taking away the wealth of the most charitable institution in the world

>bangs
hnggh yes

You're assuming a *insert progressive comedian* is smart - common sense smart.

The Vatican is it's own state
For further information see: The Roman Question

O I am laffin

I don't give a fuck about Sarah Silverman, but why couldn't she afford a properly tailored suit?

I've never seen a girl with that haircut who wasn't up her own ass.

Israel

You could probably make tons of money off of make it into an amusement site or museum or some shit.

even before the war was over

Such a shit argument. Feed the world for what - one day? Then what you kike?

>rehashing old jokes again

Prop up more memorials for the 7 billion goy.

I know this is bait, but she is very much a coward of a comedian. The proof of this comes from her own words on asked why she makes fun of Christians but not Muslims.

“Why didn’t I choose to depict Muhammad having sex? The answer is simple: I don’t want to get blown up with explosives. I am afraid of angering Muslims but not afraid of angering Jews and Christians, so I choose to depict the Judeo-Christian God instead. It seems extremely obvious to me, but so many people asked.”
~ “The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee” by Sarah Silverman, HaperCollins, 2010).

She's mentally ill and legitimately stupid, it's not even funny. If you want to cry yourself to sleep, just check her social media.

>sarah silverman
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedian''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

She's barren? How do you know? Did she say it in some brave and powerful way on some show or something?

she's not barren, she just """"decided"""" that she didn't want any kids

Yeah, who's gonna cover up fucking kids if they get rid of the Vatican.

She's still funnier than Amy Schumer.

Oh haha kinda like me. I'm choosing not to have kids haha

>/reddit/

Can you imagine if Hitler never targeted the Jews at all? The Jews would have literally no jokes now.

Sup Forums are such a bunch of triggered snowflakes, they are so easily offended, that's why I will complain about them in every single thread, to point out what triggered crybabies they are.

Can you imagine if white people never used slaves for labor? The would literally have no country now.

America isn't made of cotton.

I always wonder why asshurt niggers like yourself come to Sup Forums of all places, literally every other website online will ban racist content, but you still come here to complain.

That's not Andrew Daly

>Crude jokes
>Not defying audience to hate you due to you paradigm shift of the medium & yet get gut belly laughs

>mrw I found out she was a bedwetter

Literally /our girl/

Obsolete farm equipment doesn't know it's obsolete.

What is that creature?

It's a frog.

;^)

Protestant pastors, muslim priests, hollywood, and apparently this board have been doing that just fine.

but how can a person be a snowflake user. we're people not snow

Order one from Japan

No wonder why I love her so much her whole persona is covering for this

>the man responsible for butchering 6 million of your people in the most barbaric event in human history

t. shlomo shekelberg

>most barbaric event in human history

Learn 2 history, faggot.

context

They were doing Hitler parodys when he was still alive it's not cutting edge or new. Using the internet to shake down the modern liberal global elite is however

Also the US and UK government.

Your bodily shit you twit.

All snowflakes are made of snow. It the pattern that sets them apart. Much like our fingerprints.

You are a basic bitch.

>Sup Forums are such a bunch of triggered snowflakes
>that's why I will complain

Ironic. You could save others from triggering... but not yourself.

plus, 500 billion wouldnt really stop world hunger. The US gave about $32 billion in economic (read: food) aid in 2014, and it didn't even come close to stopping starvation in Sudan or Haiti, much less all of the world.

>most charitable institution in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>X didn't do it so more than 10x won't do it either

Who holds that title then? R/atheism?

Considering how much money they donated to Bernie it's quite possible

Basically all the major world governments are strong contenders, unless you start redefining what counts as charity

Governments taxes people by force to get money. The catholic church doesn't get money using coercion, all their money is obtained by donations.

Tell me about a private institution that is more charitable.