ho ho ho

>no 'chel for 3 days edition

Merry Christmas Finland!

*Wins 2018 Calder Memorial trophy*

Will they stop the bleeding ?

Boeser more like Lesser because hes the lesser player

Hope all Finns have TERRIBLE Christman

>burmistrov resigns from NHL at the age 26

I think teams are starting to understand that drafting Russians was a mistake.

Fuck me

Its still the 24th

Hope all Swedes have LOVELY Christmas

Oh shit

Hyvää Joulua to you too.

he's what happens when you're 18 and forced to play when you're not ready, basically a thrashers fuck up

BETTMAN GIB MID DAY CHRISTMAS HOCKEY GAME

24th is the main day in northern yorope anyway.

Why cant russians handle demotions? Do they think they are gods gift to hockey?

Merry christmas /hoc/ :)

he's what happens when you're excited to play in NA and then your team ups and leaves to a frozen fucking shithole

Delete this.

When will winniniggers stop blaming Atlanta for all their franchise's continuing failures and start owning up to them?

Merry Christmas to all /hoc/ bros

Dang could the Oilers actually make the playoffs?

Probably not

K...k...ippers?

‘no’

dude stfu with that attention whore

european players have a harder time adjusting to the NHL due to the language barrier and ice size, which is why the AHL is perfect for developing players. less pressure, more ice time, more time to get used to the smaller rink. burmemestrov was thrown into the pro league immediately

for them to win is not enough, the hawks stars sharks wild flames also have to lose. so probably not

me on the top right

>NEW YORK — Fossils from New Zealand have revealed a giant penguin that was as big as a grown man, roughly the size of the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

>The creature was slightly shorter in length and about 20 pounds heavier than the official stats for hockey star Sidney Crosby. It measured nearly 5 feet, 10 inches long when swimming and weighed in at 223 pounds.

>If the penguin and the Penguin faced off on the ice, however, things would look different. When standing, the ancient bird was maybe only 5-foot-3.

>The newly found bird is about 7 inches longer than any other ancient penguin that has left a substantial portion of a skeleton, said Gerald Mayr of the Senckenberg Research Institute and Natural History Museum in Frankfurt, Germany. A potentially bigger rival is known only from a fragment of leg bone, making a size estimate difficult.

>The biggest penguin today, the emperor in Antarctica, stands less than 4 feet tall.
Researchers announced their find of fossils from approximately 60-55 million years ago, discovered in New Zealand, that put the creature at about 5 feet, 10 inches long when swimming, and 223 pounds.
>Researchers announced their find of fossils from approximately 60-55 million years ago, discovered in New Zealand, that put the creature at about 5 feet, 10 inches long when swimming, and 223 pounds. (Gerald Mayr/Senckenberg Research Institute via AP)

>Mayr and others describe the giant creature in a paper released Tuesday by the journal Nature Communications. They named it Kumimanu biceae, which refers to Maori words for a large mythological monster and a bird, and the mother of one of the study's authors. The fossils are 56 million to 60 million years old.

>That's nearly as old as the very earliest known penguin fossils, which were much smaller, said Daniel Ksepka, curator at the Bruce Museum of Greenwich, Connecticut. He has studied New Zealand fossil penguins but didn't participate in the new study.

Have you ever been there? Its turning to shit, lots of cheap housing.

got a condom on you?

Since when is Memesota dudeweedsville

i saw that webm of the mall of minnesota being full of nothing but muzzies but i take anything posted by Sup Forums with a grain of salt

Some Devils guy posted last thread wanting the Lightning in the ploffs. Watched the lightning-devils recap and forgot that was a Budaj SO loss where he let in two early first softies.
Hope we face the Devils, too.

>not rawdogging randoms

You only yolo once, brah

cuckboy

dumb blackcocks fan

>basing matchup off of one game
florida hockey "knowledge"

Happy Hauladays fellow lifelongers

I’m pretty sure that’s what he did.
*shrug*

In my experience it is mostly minorities, tourists, and teens that go to the MOA. I fucking hate that place everything there is a pain and havent been in a few years. Only if there is a single specialty item in need at some meme shop but nowadays I just get them online. Anyways there is a mall in Burnsville that isnt as bad but again I havent been in years and I imagine like most malls it is far less popular

Look up the mall of america riot

>His team relocated from somewhere else
Is there anything more pathetic?

How did she spill ranch dressing on her head like that?

Having to tell your shit fanbase to buy tickets when you make it to the third round.

I got carded going into MOA at night because of 18+ rules or some shit.

West Ed Mall doesn’t even do this, but I guess it isn’t rife with niggers and muzzie teens causing ruckuses.

Yes, having your team relocated

Winnipeg btfo x2

>visiting family for Christmas
>tfw they only care about handegg

the BLM riot or something else? can't really laugh at minny for that one when that shit has spread everywhere like a cancer. there's BLM protests in canada as well, there's even a few in japan recently

>blm protest in japan

That was just some lone b-ball muricun chimping out

Kek there was even some petty anti Trump shit here in Vancouver. Everyone thought it was stupid and just made a pointless mess of downtown.

queerbec shitty will never recover

yep, for like 10 mins. i hate it when american politics seep over, but it happens every single time so whatever

let me guess, they protested in front of trump hotel

Yeah that one that was built not too long ago.

who?

Hey fellow Ameribros remember that time we protested about Canadian politics? Oh, that’s right Canada is irrelevant to us while we live in their heads rent-free.

I was making a salad and some got on my sisters face

Only some of us because (((CBC))) can't stop obsessing over you guys.

Well our politics affects them way more than theirs does to us

Canadian politics, you say?

CBC literally pushes Canadian content and news down our throat not American. Dumb Pajeet

lmao what? Everyday is some pointless shit about Trump.

Have you only been in this country for one year?
Dude the National constantly is giving us fucking human interest stories from buttfuck Saskatchewan that take up more time than their Trump coverage.

>YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP TWEETED THIS TIME

hör ni jävlar

Ahhh yes another lovely sunny Christmas in New Zealand. Time to load up with pavlova strawberries and cream and head down to the beach for a swim and some /cric/ket and maybe a quick nap under the pohutukawa.

The best feel that exists

So why did they spend 15 minutes talking about that Democrat who resigned due to rape accusations and how it's a moral victory against republicans? Nobody in this country gives a fuck about whatever petty shit is going on down there

nei jeg horer ikke jævla

Merry Christmas from Boston, fuck the >rags tho.

>mfw Canadians don't walk around the bar while out drinking
Literally true btw, you come in, find a table and you sit and drink at your table with who you came with

hey, hope you had a nice Christmas so far

>this one example will show him
Friend please try to actually watch the CBC news every night like I have to. First 15 mins is Canadian with International news mixed in while the rest of the show is exclusively Canadian politics or Canadian interest stories with the occasional field piece.

>like I have to.

decent I guess.
you too, Norskbror!

On in the waiting room where I work

>Blackhawks
>Seahawks
>both reddit tier
is the Hawk the worst mascot/logo in sports?

>forgetting the based atlanta hawks

is posting trannies a sport? asking for a bruins fan

The BLM one was more of an angry protest. They were fucking retards and rode the lightrail to the airport and started protesting there. I am sure someone flying in from Utah to visit their family on Christmas Eve were really moved by your cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PkFhn6Pl0A
This was several years ago

The Adapted Floor Hockey team (floor hockey for mentally disabled kids) for my school district were the Hawks. They kicked ass though and rolled over other teams.

nope, just extremely gay and beta

PADORU PADORU

Just stopping by to laugh at the snes.
Have a merry christmas /hoc/, unless you're a snes fan

Floor Hockey was the only thing in PE.
>tfw your classmates will never carry you into the locker room after posting a shutout in the championship game again

*I was good at

fuck yeah, floor hockey was the best part of school

kids would get in trouble in my gym class for trying to check lel

>snes

Merry Christmas leaf

floor hockey was great for sure
but dr. dodgeball was my shit.
always volunteered to be the doctor so I could revive bitches and be their saviors, cop a feel every now and then.

>dr. dodgeball
My nigga

I remember playing something like that but the goal was to elimiate kids so they couldn't stop you from knocking over bowling pins at the end of the gym and the eliminated kids in "jail" could break everyone out if they could throw a ball into one of the basketball hoops