Do other NATO, ex-Warsaw, countries have something similar to this?

Do other NATO, ex-Warsaw, countries have something similar to this?

It's a medal for those who served during the Cold War

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Polonia_Restituta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a ridiculous idea.

Medal is not awarded by the US Gov't and is not authorized for wear on US Military uniforms.

The medal IS ONLY awarded by the Texas and Louisiana National Guards. Alaska Guardsman are only authorized to wear the ribbon. Medal and ribbon ARE NOT authorized to be worn when Guardsmen are called up for US Federal Active Duty Service.

Cold War wasn't actually an armed conflict.
So no.

Unfortunately no, though most of our guys worked for the CIA and MI-6. Fucking Kim Philby
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rQFp7FF9c

Most of your guys were in the Soviet army

Shut up, Ivan.

You don't know shit. You fucking know shit. Our first general was an US Estonian who served in the Korean and Vietnam wars. Yes, we know EVERYTHING that the Soviets know, this is why we are essential. Fucking Finns still suck up to Russians, just tell them to fuck off.

Cold war warriors are so fucking boring to talk to, no one cares about the time you swore at a Russian in a language he cannot understand.

>being this insecure

Why are all Eastern European countries like this? The minute they get independence they start thinking they're a new major world power. If Russia wanted, it could annex you in less than a week.

You can always work for yourself. . as my personal penis warmer.

Former border troops of the US Army can send in for a certificate that was awarded years after

Can't wait until you post more doujin

We held up signs with drawings

t. in the exact same position as them but extremely naive about it

Finland was under the control of a pro soviet dictator for 50 years. They have no right to talk to baltics like the one in this thread is doing

RIP in peaces to all the brave Americans who died in the medieval crusades

Can you please remind me, who are you talking about?
Genuine question.

They're not in the same position. They don't understand anything about the Russians. They can't even speak their language. We can. And we fuck their women daily.

I never claimed otherwise. The difference is that Finland isn't as insecure about it as the estonians.

Kekkonen was a democratically elected president, that kept Finland out of Soviet control. Learn finnish history before commenting on it.

We were on the wrong side in the Cold War so why would we be giving medals for that?
We give
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Polonia_Restituta
to people who were spying for NATO during Cold War

Kekkonen

You were their de facto thrall. Always doing their bidding

Oh, I see.
But I thought he was president for 30 years at most, and was cooperating with both sides?

>muh kekkonen
He was exposed as a KGB agent

That's what you do when you're next to a militaristic much bigger state. We still stayed independent.

Both of those are correct

Do you have any proofs?

How can you speak with a gag in your mouth? Or pleasure anyone with your small clitoris? But in one thing you're right, your cute butt is totally getting exposed tonight.

He basically rigged so he would only be voted for. And he bent knee to the Soviets

I think our services hire everything in the St. Pete area for 10 000 euros per month. Think about that.

No, he was chosen once through a special law instead of an election, which required 5/6 of the parliament to vote for him. There was no need to rig the other votes because he was going to win them overwhelmingly anyways. Say what you want about him, but he was a crazily popular president.

Why would you care about money, if serving me will bring you PLEASURE

So he rigged it.

You are always very close to me. Otchen sladko. Lublyu tebya.

That's a good boy.

It's as much rigging as passing any other law. Not to even mention he had the majority support from the people at that time, unlike your current president.

Y-yes.

Gays already have a board go there

>if you don't vote for me and let the Soviets do as they please they'll take over us.

>p.s. i already rigged everything so I'm in power for life

>Gays already have a board go there
fake news