One Race

>One Race
>The Human Race

Definately no subspecies here, no sir.

hahahahaha fucking gibsmedat

>there's no biological difference between races
>OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THE COLD IM BLACK GIVE ME MONEY

>in another world
"Black soldier sues MoD over claims that they refused to let him train with the rest of his squad because of his race."

You just cant win.

>hand
Meh.

If he froze his nigger lips off he would have a point.

this:
He's probably gonna get the claim. No way they deny it, cause if they do it's racism.

if they haven't sent him to the drill, he'd sue them for racism

you can't win.

So if that military force ever has to be deployed into winter conditions IRL, does he just get to sit that one out? why join the military in the first place?

IF he wins would this mean black people aren't sent on cold exercises?

>man sues MoD after sustaining injury while in combat

I don't know, but whites certainly don't belong in the desert.

no, that would be racism

there's actually no way out of this

Feels good man.

Spics niggers and shitskins hate it here because of the cold.

Trudeau literally couldn't even get as many syrians as he wanted because none of them wanted to go anywhere that wanst hot

Pity that nigger didn't freeze to death

>RLC
>lazy black

not suprised

Giving it would literally be an admission of racial differences and create a legal precedent not the other way round.

you don't even know what its like in a cold place because you live in shitty africa

This is dumb as fuck.
How come our black soldiers can do cold training in Nordic countries?

It's nice having a natural defence against the nigger infection. Can we stop this whole global warming thing so it doesn't go away?

How do you have internet?

Was part of one of those training sessions. We had to teach your guys how to dress up for winter, how to ski, how to make fire in the arctic, basically how to survive and maintain gear+body in the cold. The black guys whined endlessly about the cold like little children, marines my ass. Latinos and whites where cool though, they wanted to learn and didnt openly whine about everything all the time.

It's the one Rhodesian that didn't flee.

>operation frozen fun
Jesus Christ Canada, even your military is hilarious

nice source

>hit with an injury to his limbs
>and all the rest

This article must have been written by a cuck.

Translation: "Bongabojojangles failed to maintain vigilance and follow proper procedures. and got frostbite as a result. Borderline-fraudulent "gibs muh dat" legal chimpout extremely likely to follow."

desu I'd consider some sympathy if he'd argued that his sub-saharan IQ simply isn't high enough to cope with the complexity of the task and that it was the Gov's responsibility to find this sort of thing out beforehand.

That'd be good for a laugh!

>frozen fun
>cripple your hand
I'd sue if I was him too. Fucking Brits.

>mfw both UK and US militaries are getting cucked
all is going according to the kike plan

Zimbabwe is a wealthy country you fucking bigot

Kek

Well, if he's straight out of Gambia he might have a case. He hasn't adjusted to cold weather yet, and they threw him in Canada

Imagine being so stupid that you don't even know how to use gloves.

Same as everyone else in the UK then.

He was a logistical soldier sent on an easy exercise. He will have taken his gloves off when told not to and damage will have been done.

>Join the military
>Expect a comfy ride
Nigga, i'm sure you are gonna get a lot of time to adjust to weather when a war happens and you need to be somewhere a sap to save fellow countrymen.

>minus 30

That's pretty normal winter temperature here.

Why do you guys think he bought into the "one race" bullshit?

He could be a based black man for all we know

most millionaires per capita!

This, you gotta be a stupid twat to have this happen.

how's that so bad? pic related is way worse.

I guess it would suprise me if he would be a based man.

So Trudeau only got 100K Syrians instead of the 500K?

Wow, you Canadians are soooo based.

The post is mocking people who say we're all the same and the only difference between people is skin colour. It's obviously a lie of course, but a lot of people believe it.

>blacks can't survive in the snow
good, can we hurry that new ice age up?

>100K
that's nothing

And that's why we don't have as many niggers.

Mugabe?

>-30

Suck it up son. That's called a good day for tobogganing in Saskatchewan

There are black people in canada, shouldnt that just nullify this suit?

>foreigner joins your military for no other reason than to file a lawsuit against said military
When are you going to send this traitor to the gallows britbros?

In which case blacks cant join the military, or whites can refuse because the weather you cant have it one way or the other in both cases.

Typical cunt.

dude americans don't use "banter" also only pussy liberals go to other countries

>foreigner
lol wut? niggers are americans.

>"they failed to take his ethnicity into account"
shit statement
He just wants to live from benefits for rest of his life.
You better get frozen, than say I'm pussy for whole country.
He's not soldier. He's nigger pussy.

surprised nigger?

This specific individual never claimed that. It is wrong to use the words of others against him. Communist movements and media are NOT this individual.

I get your frustration, because these movements affect us more than this individual does, but the ruination of his hands as a result of his ethnicity being non adapted to that environment is real and he is not wrong or a hypocrite at all unless you can show that he actually agrees with those movements' philosophies.

>americans don't use "banter"
no shit, it's written that way because the case is in the UK. learn to read.
>only pussy liberals go to other countries
nope, only people with jobs do.

Ah-ah-ah, but you forget, they've already redefined racism. Leftists will defend him in full force, and eventually the military will cave. When whites try to do the same, they'll be harshly reprimanded, because everyone knows that society will completely collapse if whites stop paying in to the system. Why do you think we get so many of those feverish "how do we get men to stop playing video games and watching anime?!?" articles?

>niggers will never overwhelm canada due to freezing temperatures

>-30C

Also known as "Summer" in here

too bad your country is flowing with degeneracy and cucks

>blacks can't handle the cold
Bullshit. Their only problem is lack of sunlight.

Dindu Mitten ?

cheers

don't worry
global warming will make it nice and toasty :)

This reminds me of those women who sued the MoD for being forced to march at the same pace as men. I really hate this place sometimes.

everything experts tell you is racism is racism, everything they tell you that isn't - isn't.
Experts are all jewish, pure coincidence.

>This reminds me of those women who sued the MoD for being forced to march at the same pace as men.
That was legit. Women are biologically incapable of enduring a forced march without sustaining injuries.

>-30
>In full military winter gear
That's fuck all.

>only -30C
What a fucking pussy

if you are against global warming you are racist

these poor niggas are freezing out here in these white countries!!

sexist

Then maybe they don't belong there in the first place.

care to explain that scale though?
>genetic distance
from what?

Guys, I am actually scared.What if jews start pushing ''whites are responsible for global warming, Africa is too hot so we should import black people to Europe?''

The men need something to keep morale up and keep them from going full on homo.

Blacks are more susceptible to cold weather injuries, they make a distinct point of that in military training here.

you should worry about odessa first. all these fat pedo western europeans go to odessa to buy women and take them back with them

It's extremely cold, but it wouldn't be an issue if he kept his equipment on as he was told.

Why do people who live in a country where it gets cold exaggerate it? Strangely Russians don't seem to do this, but everyone else does

>MINUS 50 WHAT A FAG I GET NAKED AND HAVE SEX WITH JAMAL IN THE LAKE AT THAT TEMPERATURE

from humans mate

>That was legit
If they can walk in ridiculous high heels for hours on end, they can walk at a brisk pace on a parade ground.

what? but every race is on that list. what does that even mean?

Because it's hilarious.

But yes, you are correct in that he would've been fine if he had done as he was told - it's just that people who grow up in these countries are used to these situations, so they know how to (usually) behave in them.
When it's -35 out, the day still continues as normal. That's the point.

dis

BAZINGA

errrr wrong.

whites belong everywhere. we are very hardy.

blacks are more close to monkeys than humans

Nice try dentifrice now back to your cuck shed

You have not been paying attention to which way the wind has been blowing in academia and law--- postmodernist philosophy, critical theory in all its degenerate, abominable, subversive, pestilential Trojan horse forms i.e. CLS, CMS, CRT--- neo-Marxism has reached a critical mass.

Reconvene HUAC or be BTFO'd by these little faggots. This guy was likely sent there to trigger a test case.

are you retarded? are you really retarded?

every race being on that list has nothing to do with the point being made. it's about the connecting lines and how blacks diverged from the rest of us long ago.

If you were to criticize this chart you could reasonably ask: why did you draw the lines there? what makes you sure the families diverged in this way? how long ago did they really diverge? was it really before we were homo sapiens sapiens?

is this how I'm to read this? aus/guinean and nigs and asians are the most different than... who??

I will note, that "man" is no American.

Right that's why whites always lose battles in the middle east.
Remember when France and the UK tried to conquer the whole thing and failed miserably? or when Americans got raped during operation desert storm?

he is though

see the black lines that connect them

Whether in full knowledge or not, that agent is an agent.

but what is that "genetic distance" scale for? how should I read that?

Because it is fuck all here, you think when it gets to 30 below the fucking country stops functioning?

Fucking civilians still sit at the fucking bus stop in 40 below waiting for their fucking 2 hour late bus and don't fucking sue over it.

You live with it when it's a fucking daily occurrence in your country.

>exercise Frozen Fun

Trevor?

Ah that, someone should post a link to the paper explaining it.
It's a scale, in this case it seems very very small but similar distances in animals make completely different species.