Yer cunt

Yer cunt

Are you scared of AI? What do people think of AI?

sexbots please
otherwise too fat and stupid to care

AI is not real.

I want to incorporate AI into my brain through mods. My current build is trash.

Nobody thinks about it really.

I work for the government, and they bang on about it a lot, but I don't think any of them actually know what it means. It's just a pretty buzzword.

flag

I'm concerned. I wouldn't mind a nice AI like the (good) one from person of interest, but there's so much that can go wrong.

AI is just one of the things that can fuck us up among many though.

To be fair, what it means is a contentious issue in itself.

It's great. I tried it and it was delicious.

Would you want an AI gf at least?

Yeah, I realise that. People just have wild ideas about it what it represents in a way that isn't realistic at all. There are plenty of ways that can be seen where it could easily be used to achieve efficiency, but lots of what people seem to expect is straight up magic.

I'm all for it though. It's the next step for the human race. Possibly the most important ever.

You mean an actual sapient companion or just a sophisticated sextoy?

Former, sure, why not? Although getting one would not be easier than getting an organic one to begin with.
For latter... it would be as embarrassing as having any other sex doll, even if it was an all purpose domestic appliance.

I suppose one interesting question would be - at what point would you tell the difference?

What about a Joi?

ah my favorite topic

there is no such thing as evil ai

It's true.

>tfw haven't seen the new blade runner yet
replicant is fine too

youre mom is not real

I'll not spoil it, but go and see it.

Make sure to see it in English if you can though, apparently translations fuck some scenes.

Probably gonna replace us eventually.
Don't see why/how not.

Will do, cheers senpai

I'm scared of Mudslimes, I couldn't care less about A.I.

It's huge news in Canada right now and apparently the University of Toronto, Google, and the Canadian government have all decided that Canada will be the world leader in AI technology.

>Canada
>World leader in anything but syrup

Are they going to use Trudea doctrine for winning?

My guess is that it will go the same as the Avro program. Canada will invest a bunch of money under one government, achieve a few good things, then roll it all up and give it to the Americans as soon as the Tories form a government.
Canada isn't as bad as you seem to think though. We put men on the moon

If you say so m8

Anyway, >London has a big AI thing already with deepmind.

Derpmind is a big part of it. After being bought by Google it opened a lab in Alberta, and is partnered with AI labs in Toronto and Montreal. The Silicon Valley team that did a lot of AI work was mostly Canadian and a dozen of London's Deepmind researchers are Canadian including the main guy behind the famous Alphago project.

Shame they're not doing anything interesting other than meme games things.

I think that's the plan with the expansions, investors like Elon Musk, etc. They want to grow beyond winning at Chinese games.

Not sure what else it'll be useful for anyway. Other than doing dumb app things.

I'm looking forward to the return of slavery that will come in the form of robots with human AI.