COWBOYS BUNKER THREAD

Who's the first to go this offseason?

Garret needs to be axed immediately

What's it like to know even your owner is a fairweather fan?

good to know you faggots will be nice and quiet this postseason. enjoy your outdated rings you retarded mexicans

Trade you Amari Cooper, and a second round pick for Zeke

Wake me when Dez's contract is up or we can trade him for a can of beans

>What should happen
Fire Jason, give Scott another year. Cut Dez, Give Cooper Rush a legitimate shot at earning the starting QB spot.

>What will happen
Scott will get fired, Excuses will be made for Jason Garrett, Dez will request a trade, Cowboys will get peanuts for him. Dak will struggle as starter again but Jason will make sure he continues to start.

Screencap this, shit will literally happen exactly like I said. t. lifelong cowboys fan

>wasting all that money on Marshawn "expired" Lynch

How fucking stupid is your owner?

This fucking team

Scott should go too

honestly this is the only thread I feel comfortable posting in

I can't even read the threads talking shit on first page. I'm just so fucking embarrassed guys...We controlled our destiny and just let it go. I think I need to take a break from Sup Forums for awhile

Nothing will change until JJ dies.

>mfw you have to pay Dak and Zeke

>give Scott another year

Fuck no, I'll give Rod another chance because he turned no name D lineman into beasts, his constant zone gets retarded but you can address that in the off season without needing to fire him.

Good. Cuckboys are the most insufferable soyboys on Sup Forums

> cowboys have a horrible season
> usmnt out of the world cup
> pongs beat the funnest NHL team in scf cuz of favoritism by the refs
> tax bill passed
> might get fired from work cuz I pissed off the wrong person
> still fat

Can I please fucking win once this year

subtle troll

This.

Patfags at least win enough to shitpost

The Cowboys would've won the championship last year with Romo. Or this year. Prescott is trash.

The tax reform is good for you though, soyboy...if you work.

Not in the long run
I would rather get a small refund than for the government to default on their loans in 10 years and turn us into Greece

Dez always wears the record on his jersey.
>8-8

>the government to default on their loans

Stop fucking thinking

Bring back Godhand. Trade up for Mayfield. Or tryout Cooper Rush. We got options, don't have to ride with Dak Pickscott for another miserable season.

>Just wait for muh zeek to cum Bak, Dakota will poop off finally

The difference between the US and Greece is that our loaners have a vested interests in us not shit the bed where as Germany enjoys the suffering of other countries.

Our future is still bright. All we need is to get Dak some weapons and we're a guaranteed playoff team

China wants us to collapse, dipshit

This has nothing to do with Dak’s weapons. Dak is trash. He can’t read coverages and has no calm in the pocket. He’s BAD.

>all this shitting on Dak

Why? He had one bonehead play the whole game and otherwise made a lot of good ones. Cowboys win by multiple scores if Dez wasn't garbage and Garrett/Linehan don't make the most horrific situational playcalling ever.

He looks significantly better than almost every 2nd year QB ever. inb4 muh Wentz

>probowl RB
>probowl WR
>HoF TE

Poor Dak

Karma, motherfuckers, goodbye

Have you watched any Cowboys game this season besides this one?

>Garret needs to be axed immediately
Not gonna happen

I've watched all of them.

Sure you have.

What is the negative Karma that they wrought? Having shitty fans?

o fuck off. muh weapons.

yeah okay the 3 pro bowlers and a top 5 rb is not enough! hell as much shit as our wrs get they're way better than what rodgers and wilson were working with this year. stop babying him jesus christ.

has the blackmail goods on jimmay

You are truly clueless so I will keep this simple. The US is more than capable of paying their debt. Greece's economy is pile of shit and couldn't pay those loans off if they wanted to.

>Cowboys would've won the game last year with the guy that can't take a hit without his back breaking and missed the entire season because of it

>they'd win this year with that same guy despite having awful pass protection all year and O line issues

I've never seen a more delusional bunch of people than you Tony Romo cock suckers.

>>probowl WR

Are you serious? Dez literally only made it last year on technicality because the people voted above him were injured or in the Superbowl.

He's dropped off even worse than last year too.

HOF doesn't mean Witten is elite this year, he's still slow as fuck and only good playing against zone coverage when the defense gives up those plays.

you know your qb is bad when the fanbase is pining for a cripple lmao.

Have you watched all the awful drops by the WRs this year, the lack of separation, how vanilla the play calls have been and easily defended they are, and the awful pass protection in half the games?

I still cannot believe that Falcons game happened and they allowed Chaz Green to continue to play almost that entire game.
That's pure retardation by the coaching staff with no one else to blame.

No, JG just let’s him run the team and sucks his dick while he does it. Nice trips

That's not the QB, that's just pure retardation from one of the most casual and football ignorant fanbases in the world.

These are the same people that think Dez is elite and Tony Romo never choked a game away it was everyone else's fault for blatant goal line interceptions with no WRs even close to the play and critical fumbles.

Ok.

And have you seen all the questionable throws, outright awful throws, inability to see receivers open (every now and then when they actually get open)?

Yeah, the receiving corp isn’t great. I don’t think anyone here is defending them. But at the same note, a QB who wasn’t fucking awful would be able to work with them and make plays.

The team has lots of problems but I don’t see how you can think Dak isn’t one of them. He’s one and done.

I can't keep supporting this team when all the coaching staff does is the same shit over and over again each year with "talented" and "elite" players under performing in the most important games or getting injured every single year.

I can't support Jerry Jones allowing and supporting this coaching staff to under perform and make the most critical mistakes.

I can't support the Cowboys anymore.

We can cut DOD spending and maybe get partway back to staying afloat
You don't realize how fucked we are lol

I've seen every game, every play (except for a couple of games where I gave up during the 4th), and I think Dak looks at the very least above average. Objectively, he is above average, compared to all 32 QBs. Compared to 2nd-year QBs, he is objectively one of the best young QBs ever.

>le copy the seahawks play

Someone needs to shoot him

>we controlled our destiny

Maybe week 6. Not today. Falcons needed to lose

I have and those are rare, there are way more completed passes, big plays, and great QB play. Or even if they're open the QB is under too much pressure to do anything, like that play at the goal line with Beasley open, the timing was off and two missed blocks on the left side allowed him to get pressured a foot away with no throwing lane.

I do see way more lack of separation, and due to this the play calling is forced to run shorter routes, get the ball out quicker, and add this with a WR corps that's already had a bad drop rate, you get a lot of deflected passes that lead to INTs.
T-Williams has been a no show 90% of the time this year and had way too many critical drops than critical passes, especially the one against the Packers when they were playing with the lead and running out the clock to win the game.
Dez has been beyond awful and the amount of excuses made for him by fans is pure bullshit delusion of the highest order. A couple of big plays have kept people from crucifying him but really all those big plays are expected out of a #1 receiver, so having them be so rare, that lone is the proof he's not elite, not a #1 receiver, and forcing the ball to him is hurting the team.

That's your two starting wideouts right there playing below the NFL average, and most of the year out played by Brice Butler who's supposed to be the #3 wideout. But he was injured at the end of the year so he couldn't play this game or the Raiders game.

Beasley is getting doubled because he's the team's best WR and because no one can create separation for big plays or yards after the catch they won't stop double teaming him.
Witten is old as fuck, can't get YAC, yet he's still the most consistent receiver overall on the team. That alone should be a horrible sign of how bad this WR corps has been.

Add this with so much inconsistency from the 2 new O lineman and injuries to Tyron leading to below average pass protection, you have a recipe for disaster for any non elite QB

To sum it up, we chose to keep playing like we didn’t have Zeke and paid for it.

To sum it up the coaching staff is beyond retarded, have no balls to make in game adjustments, or trust in the best RB in the NFL at gaining YAC running down the middle and not needing perfect blocks like Bell.

did you not see the one guy shittalk before fumbling into a int today

>All of the middle class benefits set to expire in 10 years so taxes will actually be raised while cuts for the rich were written to be permanent

Why are you such a useful idiot?

Fed printed around $4.5 trillion for asset purchases after 2007 financial crisis without making any inflation. Japan print money to pay their debt without inflation. When you're not a poor nation you have a lot more room to print fiat currency than people think.

My point is worry less about the debt since it's only ever used as an excuse to cut funding and sell off things that benefit poor people.

I just don’t see any elite QB play in Dak. Maybe I’m just a scrub casual but I just don’t. I see the lack of seperation of the receiver corps, the consistent drops, Dez bring an overrated shitter who just needs to retire, Beasley being constantly double teamed because he is the only person who vaguely resembles competence, and Witten being an old fuck who just catches it. I know these receivers aren’t great, and you add in bad pass protection and it just exasperates it all.

But I see nothing that makes me think Dak is anything outside of serviceable.

I agree with everything although I think T-New is actually playing as a decent 2nd receiver, and this is coming from someone who HATED him his first several years.

>any non elite QB

This is what's important for people to understand. 2nd year QBs don't carry the team on their shoulders, especially guys who weren't even projected to do shit in the NFL for at least several years. I certainly wouldn't put Dak ahead of Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford, or now Wentz, but if I'm picking a franchise QB I WOULD put him above the majority of starting QBs, given that he is young and shown he's capable of leading the team to wins.

I can't say for sure that he will end up elite but he's already outplayed many QBs who continue to start in the league. It's laughable that some people think they should consider playing Cooper Rush, probably the same faggots who wanted Romo gone for a decade.

How many 2nd year QBs have you seen that looked better? The list drops off pretty significantly after about 4 or 5 names. And that's over the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NFL.

And this is the point in the argument where the next rebuttal is "muh o line muh Zeke".

FUCK THE COWBOYS!

Set to expire in 10 years so Republicans can campaign on renewing them for midterms.

If you are going to make me compare him to 2nd year QBs, yes, he’s probably above average. My biggest issue with him is he just cannot read, which leads to bad decisions completely aside from all the other problems the offense has. Could that be fixed? Could that just be systemic of all the other issues the offense has? I honestly don’t know, and thats just more ignorance on my part than anything else. I can probably know more about football than the average fan, but I still suck.

I can’t see him being anything better than a system babby, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s just a thing. I can’t ever see him developing into being elite. He’s serviceable, and I don’t think he’s going to ever be anything beyond that. But speaking on this season, and just this season, I think he earns some degree of blame for a lackluster showing.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you fat liberal faggot? You deserve to remain a fucking loser. Fucking pathetic. Educate yourself before forming conjectures on issues you don't even understand.

how b b b out dem b b bois

> china
> wanting their biggest employer and consumer to collapse

Lol no. Who else will hire chinese and pay for china shit. Many other nations are already moving their labor job to malaysia, vietnam, thailand, and south america rather than china

I mean, his teammates certainly don't help. WR's were garbage this year.

>Dez & T Will in charge of catching with their hands

> Who's the first to go this offseason?

Garrett followed by Dez

And this is why the Cowboys will continue to be shit. Jerry cannot deal with a coach who tells him no and pushes back against his absolute authority. He ran off Jimmy Johnson, he ran of Bill Parcells, and he'll run off any coach who challenges his control of the team. The scouting department and Stephen Jones draft great players but it won't amount to anything because they'll be poorly coached until Jerry dies.

>pay dak
hahahahahahahah

who would do that?

tax law can be changed anytime brainlet

talk to obama who added 10T, bush who added 5T, clinton who added whatever

Call Romo.

Jerry doesn't do anything drastic, it's a sign of failure to him. Dez may want to leave but no one just leaves Jerry. Same ol gang next year, 8-8.

Dez is still a capable WR1 with a QB who can target him accurately more than once every game. He had a few egregious drops today but he's generally not the problem

No Cowboys fan who deserves to be taken seriously wants Romo back, because we all know he'd just get hurt again. At this point in his life and with his injury, Romo is a nonstarter.

Remember a few years ago when people were saying Romo wasn't elite because he had Dez Bryant to throw to?

Feels good how everyone else is finally coming around to realizing Romo was infact Elite. If he had got his starting job back for the playoffs last year they would have been in the superbowl.

I am totally over Dez. Dak hasn't played well in some games this season but that's a totally separate issue. Dez has lost it. He's too slow these days and he doesn't seem to run good routes. He's basically a glorified possession receiver, and he sure as fuck makes too much money to be a more handsome Anquan Boldin.

>japanese
>say soyboy to user
>SOYboy
>japanese
My sides

Dez was never a good route runner. It was one of the reasons Romo got heated at him several times when Cowboys drafted him because Romo wanted his guys to be at the exact spot they needed to be when he threw it. Dez is a jump up and get it reciever, he is megatron without the knowledge and awareness. it wasn't until a few years later when Romo knew when and how to throw it to Dez in the right situations. Dak doesn't have that ability, Dak needs his receivers to cross route, out route etc which is why witten and beasely are such important receivers for him, when opposing defenses shut them down then he is limited as fuck

Fuck Dallas and fuck you.

That’s a good thing, Dallas deserves to be shit.

Bell plays for the Steelers, retard.