/balk/

Chetnik edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coj5DCGhlRI
youtube.com/watch?v=7s8pMXrNDtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps
en.protothema.gr/professor-lazos-denies-that-his-study-proves-greek-women-sell-sex-for-food/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism is based

Can't the Balkans just kill Serbia and be done with it

good edition

Im gonna just make up words and please tell me how uch is real

Grado svonje preco svodo ljada mina psecnje kotove
Mano svida dasta venje gosto vidza basto plemnje
plakna doma tas domovina kola petca pas moriva
precka tove bos vorskinca bos vodenje bas varinje

Doma, domovina

topkek

You could fool foreigners with this but not us lol

It's like if I said "flamuri ta qia mir bushkum"

>generally uses the same vocab over and over
There's a rich Slavic vocabulary, but internet is really not a good place to search for it

I could throw a book on my keybord and it'll probably turn out to be a legit sentence in zergish.

Try it. Cmon we know slavic languages are retarded regarding words

you almost said something like "fuck the flags unity", nice job

ryhdio xdjiy cofitu

it works

Wew

Why is Serbian nationalism the most high-energy nationalism in the balkans?

Compare this

youtube.com/watch?v=coj5DCGhlRI

To this

youtube.com/watch?v=7s8pMXrNDtY

Albanians can't compete

>says a person who utilizes constructions like "gj", "gh", "ll" and "xh"

THose are double letters that respond to one sound. Polish does that too, and way worse than us

Ghastly.

>gh
No Albanian word has that.
Arberesh uses gh but it is read as Albanian gj

Ne diraj mi jezik, albanski žoharu

>compares a pop song to rock and roll

makes me think

>Legeni me prejardhe polake i ben bisht llafit me sharje te kota
SI GJITHMONE

>poolak in hrvatia

what are you doing there

>polake
Ah, the Albeni knowledge of the Serbo-Croatian, as proudly demonstrated above, put to the good test

This is Serbo-Croatian, you dumb fucks

has there ever been a /balk/ thread where it hasn't devolved into ethnic shit flinging?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY "DONT TOUCH MY LANGUAGE" WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT POLISH???

>guy talking about polish
>dont talk about my language
>oh, so you're polish
>NO YOU DUMB FUCK

???

mua kta kurvat kroate kurr s'm kan pelqy me thon t'drejten

thats what make balk a fun general tbhq

shut up whitey

>someone saved my oc

kroatet per mendimin tim jan me friendly ne krahesim me te tjeret ne ballkan por dhe ne /balk/, ndoshta jo te tere po ske ci besh

Here, have some OC as well (old meme though)

edhe nje po ashte nje lloj shume vjeter :Dd

>hoxha will never again keep albanians in a containment country

Feels bad man

thank you user

Yes, a dead one

kroatet jane tamam based desu

Croats are very stupid for befriending non dinaric subhumans

t. wh*Te ancient macedonian

when albanians bosniaks and croats ally again you dinaric servomans will be booted into the adriatic my friend

>me friendly

wew I'm still in the stream of conversation where we talked about Serbo-Croatian stacking words in strange manners and having a simple vocabulary

Did the chetniks sing songs to the sultan?

Kuga s mә glih kәr reku, ti kurba mәjhna? Jest tә puvem, de sәm zvežban holcar pa de sәm biu že doskat zravәn, k sej kramper pubirou; saj 300 gajb ga mam že nabranga. Drva znam cepәt z eno roko, traktor uhkә pa u miže furam. Tuko tem žvajznu, de teu du Buhina pa nazaj udnesvә, vrjem mә. K to pišem, že brusәm skiro pa vežem štrәk. Mrtu s ti, toja držina, usә toj prjatlә, pa še ceu toj rod za sto generacij nazaj. Ščijem pu grobovәh tojga roda, ungavәm tә use babe u držin pa use drva tәm ud bajte udnesu. Suvata nәjt u cvet pride pa mlek nәj set skisa. Ti nis nәč u primerjau z mano. Upam, de vәm vәs pәrdelk preč pride, pa usa žvina crkne. Dep te kura bәcniva pa pәs puscau. Vem ke žviš pa vem, ke mate kluče ud bajte skrite. Merkej se, k bom zj hmau pršu. Frderbou tem preh, kokr uhkә Učenәš zmolәš.

U moj drušnə so usə jagrə u far; skəp ga pjemo usək dan pu šihtə. Skəp pupjemo več šnopsa, kokr ga u ceumo let u petəh občinah nardejo. Duma mam tri puše, ut tga dve šnelfajərce pa eno pušo z rešpetinəm. Z enmo šusəm uhkə frderbam tri vepre naenkat, auslezvam t jəh pa tuko hit, de tut za pumežikənt nimaš cajt. Ti se kər devej kunštnga, sam de se nauš krvau useknu, pruklet baštart.
Čep ti vedu, s kerga se kle norca devaš, nep tukole guvoru. Tis gutov tak pauliha, de hodəš u gmajno srobret rauhat; jest grem skor usək dan pu južnə u gmajno žagat tuko det puvem de səm že dost takəh pankrtov stumbou, k so pu moj host vandral.

no worries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks

>The Chetnik movement had its roots in the 19th-century Balkan liberation struggle against the Turks (Ottomans).[25] The "Serbian Committee" had initially funded small groups of brigands, either self-organized or part of the Bulgarian revolutionary organizations active in Macedonia (SMAC and IMRO), that were used to protect the Christian population from Ottoman atrocities and persecution. At the outbreak of the Ilinden Uprising in the summer of 1903, Serbia offered material support for the rebels of the SMAC and IMRO.[26] After the suppression of the uprising, one of its leaders, Boris Sarafov was adopted in Belgrade and negotiated here with the authorities. They came to an agreement that Serbian četa would be send to Macedonia to conduct combined Serbo-Bulgarian actions against the Ottomans.

>third worlders shitting on Serbia

Mpye

>day 634
>Srboslav Makedonovic has still not found out that dinaric doesnt include Serbia according to the very creator of this meme

Didnt read sultan cuck

t. osmancuck

In 75 days my first trip through the hellhole that is the "Balkan region" will commence.

fuck off we're full

afghan diasporanon? where are you going

Its full here of your disgusting countrymen, so many that they have own bakeries, pubs and even football teams. So dont play arrogant with me Wim

Fake map

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps

>The Dinaric Alps or Dinarides is a mountain chain which spans from Italy in the northwest, over Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, to Albania in the southeast

Non-dinarics are subhumans

You must descent from Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia to be dinaric (serbia is tall not by coincidence)

Also the only people with better genetics than Serbs are Croats because they are dinaric + aryan. Croatian women must be bred and Croatian men slaughtered.

thanks for participating in srebrenica though

You're getting deported refugee bro?

>tfw you get so many (You)'s but you cannot handle the pressure of this much attention, even though it's completely anonymous, so you type out this response and close the tab immediately before you get an anxiety attack

We wish.

It is time

Its the map made by the creator so I guess it wont be too wrong

ITT: OBSESSEDlads

How can non-Bulgarian """"men"""" even compete?!?

KEK

One greek unironically asked for money to invade Albania
CANNOT FABRICATE

kekked

You're still the poorest minority here along with pakis
Not to mention your country is still a shithole
en.protothema.gr/professor-lazos-denies-that-his-study-proves-greek-women-sell-sex-for-food/

i guess he struck a nerve

pathetic response, now pay denbts

>servia
LMAO

You're so new it hurts

h o l a
o
l
a

>Cancerball
No wonder

I guess he didn't get the 5 euros needed to conquer Albania

ai legai si, mario

why would anyone want to conquer the toilet of the balkans
it's like buying a dead dog
it's dead and it's technically not a dog, it's a dog's carcass

E TA SE MAKEROSI A TSIFSAROP

>tfw everytime i feel sad i just remember i wasnt born in some third world shithole like servia or fyrom and i feel better right away

ZIV JE MANDO
ZIV JE MITAR
DOK JE MAJEVICE

>he's glad he lives in a 2.9th world shithole

E ko kaza sq

Serbia is 1000 times better than Gypsy-Turkish Boogaria.

And Macedonians are just Serbs.

>i wasnt born in some third world shithole
I disagree

Lol

For the effort

didnt read btw

It's true, bulgarians are non-dinaric subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Bulgarians are short shitskins: 178.1 cm (5 ft 10 in)

No wonder you are mad at superior dinaric Serbs. We are the #1 tallest men IN THE WORLD

Bulgars can't read, so it's not big news.

o shit
tru

Bulgaria is a proof that there is life after death. Literally no one lives there yet we see supposedly Bulgarians posting here.
Everyone is either dead or left the country already, how are they even posting from there?

ALLLVAANOOOOOOOOOOOOS FUCK YOU MALAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, ignore

Weak effort

why do bulgars always ignore criticism? they're like the kids that shut their ears screaming "lalalalala i don't hear you lalala"

Good job posting a paki protesting against racism

they are Greeks