Alright Sup Forums, I'm going to Stockholm in exactly one week. What should i expect?

Alright Sup Forums, I'm going to Stockholm in exactly one week. What should i expect?

niggers.

mixed-races

I've only been to Stockholm twice but it's a really nice city in my opinion. A lot of history, really liked seeing Vasa (the ship) since it's badass as fuck. Just don't go wander off to the suburbs and you're fine.

Expect to get raped right up the fucking ass by some one eyed club footed Somalian pirate.

MOST HATED COUNTRY ON Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/10713853

strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

Walk around the inner city and see white enclaves where rich ultraleftist feminist cucks who have never seen an immigrant outside their trendy resturants walk around liking refugees welcome on facebook, bringing their children to gender-neutral daycare centers and generally be obnoxious.

Go outside the inner city and see niggers.

I haven't been there since I was a kid but I remember the Royal Armoury being pretty fun for a museum.

Should i go to Rinkeby for the bants?

Of coursch

>Swedish ships
>Badass

Töp kæk

F

benis in anus :DD

Strike up a conversation with a beta-cuck Muzzy apologist and go out for drinks. Tell him you've heard of an awesome place you want to check out. Have the taxi drop you off in the middle of some migrant hellhole. Watch in amusement as your new friend get's culturally enriched right before your eyes.

Be sure to come back and share with us.

Luckily we didn't need any for you to be permanently rekt

>anglos only at 1%
Absolutely disgusting.

Apparently it's harder to reach the city centre from the invader suburbs, so it's less culturally enriching than places like Malmo which have a more straightforward city layout.

This is true, similar to Gothenburg where the ghettos are placed far away from the center of town. In Malmö however fucking Rosengård is placed almost right in the middle.

Du måste kommer ihåg att den vita tjejerna tillhör bruna män

Expect nothing
Fear nothing

god i love this rivalry

Aldrig!

Stockholm city is one of the safest places on earth, you have nothing to worry about.
Don't believe the memes, the suburbs on the red and green trainlines are the only places you should avoid.

The Vasa museum is a tribute to failed engineering ;)

The modern ships (submarines and stelth boats) are awesome

And blue line too, also known as the oriental express.

You probably could. Unless you look skinny as fuck or agitate the monkeys. Its very much like going into a monkey enclosure at a zoo.

disappointment

Syndrome

rape