IT'S OVER USA

>The most common age for white people is decades older than the most common age among minorities, according to Census Bureau data.
>According to 2015 Census data, minority babies now also outnumber white babies by a fraction of a percent
>The bubble of older white Americans, according to Pew, is largely attributable to the “baby boom” after World War II

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article88162727.html

Younger whites are already a significant minority in the US, the only reason whites still hold a majority is because of the babyboomer bubble. Babyboomers are now 55-65 years old, meaning 60%+ will be dead within 20 years, 90%+ in 30 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5UgCH2-mEY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMERICA WILL BE A HISPANIC MULATTO COUNTRY OH NO!!

>literally BLACKED
>there are still Europeans on Sup Forums who want to move there because muh right wing conservatives, muh gunz

Blacks are 13% of the population.

We aren't getting BLACKED.

Just get used to seeing more Garcias around.

I'M SCARED!!!!! WE /AFRICA/ NOW!!!!!

JUST BRAZIL MY FATHERLAND RIGHT UP SENPAI!

Thank you (((Emanuel Cellar))) for the Immigration Act of 1965, fuck racist quotas.
>pic very (((related)))

Point still stands. Latinos vote predominantly liberal, despite the bro tier meme. They are minorities afterall
I know that feel, don't worry. I'm not shitting on you

You know i doubt most of the american posters here are even white. We South America now.

This can't be a real picture.

That's some Apocalypto shit.

Quit calling us shitskins and we'll turn around.

Mexicans WORK. They want to spend that money themselves, and they don't like bureaucracy or degeneracy.

All you need is effective outreach to break the 60+ years of brainwashing that Democrats have done.

Mexico is colonizing the land that it lost in a war.

YEah everyone already knows even if they have not been told.

On a subconscious level, why do you think zombie and other apocalyptic ideas are in such high demand?

It is because white people no matter how much they try to be nice to "minorities" can feel the hateful hordes gathering around them.

It should not surprise you, this is common in the turd world.
Yep true, all spics i see hate trump are mostly democrats.

Isn't that crazy? Whites the "native" race of the USA are the only ones that consistently vote republican, all others vote against us.

>take in roommates
>they constantly try to fuck with the thermistat

Convince your fellow Americans to do that. I don't think that whites becoming a minority will improve race relations

Oh my Christ. Do you have more?

luhtino checking in

Mulattos can consider themselves white and often do on the census

so that's why she became so popular

Also spics are siding with niggers in the BLM movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5UgCH2-mEY
Video related.

There was an user who posted here the other day saying 80% of the babies he delivers are brown

>Mexicans WORK.

Yes work on invading, gathering benefits and trying to turn this nation into shit puke faggot maggot subhuman mexico.

You have to go back paco.

If whites don't want to be a minority, they should have more kids.

Because they don't want to affect their quality of life, that's their problem.

It was a choice they made.

You know what's the saddest thing? one would think that other white nations whould learn from this, but it will not happen. We will rapidly end up like you.
South Africa should have taught us something but it didn't

Then what they fuck are they doing in Chicago, Washington and Colorado?

pic related.

But but but but bro tier?

Or they could simply stop immigration, but unfortunately they won't have the demographics to do that soon. That's the problem with importing a too big voting block of foreigners. Same mistake we did 2000 years ago

Spics hate whites, a lot of times they blame the USA for the reason their nations are shit.

Hey at least whitey isn't oppressing them anymore

What is the point of making this thread every day exactly? And I don't mean a race thread, I mean I've seen these exact words typed out every single day. Is this some kind of new form of demoralizing shilling?

Imagine a world without whites. Pic related.

White flight.
They off each other.
Solves itself really.

I don't hate whites. I just recognize them as not being of my culture, and being different. They are closely related, particularly white Texans, and they are on the same team as me(Team USA), but we are of subtly different cultures.

That's fine, really.

also:

>blaming the USA for why Texas is shit

????????????????

Yes, we blame the USA for everything :^)

So? There's more Whites in the US than any other country and there's some states that will remain majority White up until the 22nd Century.

>they off each other
lol, it'll just become africa 2.0

It's bringing attention to the issue

What's with all the butthurt brown people and white apologist liberals raiding Sup Forums today

It's the same mistake being made over and over again.

Italy, please don't fall for the "cheap labor" meme.

That is why we have blacks, and now it's why we have spics and are 60% of the population.

South Africans constantly used black labor for landscaping and maids, but being dependent on another race on such a scale is ALWAYS a mistake.

Don't hire that Libyan maid.

This will not last long because minority fertility is also below replacement blacks get shot and incarcerated and anyways the Hispanics are being bleached so it is OK hahaha

You ain't white, i feel you relate to them.

Forward scouts

But it's not actually a problem. Only idiots get stuck in ghettos, and people move if the community turns to trash. If you live near niggers its your own fault basically.

Until we are in the EU there's no hope for change. The only scenario in which I can forsee a hard change in politics is if we have a big enough financial crisis

There are overcrowded neighbourhoods (Slums) literally everywhere in the world. Of course the problem is worse in poor countries that are unable to provide enough services to their populations.

People don't racemix as much as you think. This is how the typical american will look like.

This.

Interestingly, the USA circumvented the slums thing with welfare.

It looks nicer on the outside, since it's all government projects and housing assistance and loans.....

But I can't say it's good for the overall health of the country.

We on the rise familia

America will be third world.

There is no salvation. Brown people can't into right wing.

Probably you are more related to niggers and mexicans than us by now.

Today Obama visited our retarded president btw, how can you deal with the fact that our spic president is whiter than yours?

I really hope trump wins and you can relax user.

Wrong.

Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics

Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average

Spain is leftist as fuck too. It hurts.

>fraction of a percent
>significant minority

White people live longer, retard. Blacks have already hit 1.0 fertility, and Mexico is plummeting. We'll probably stabalize somewhere around 50%.

Probably because the American right wing is mostly made up of old racist xenophobic white people.
We're not welcome, this is obvious if you've ever gone on any right wing website/forum.

Welfare often causes more problems than it solves. Externalities like this are quite difficult to eliminate while keeping an (Ignorant about economics) population happy.

It doesn't matter how Spanish blood Native Americans have.

Brown people can't into right wing. Spain can't into right wing either.

>that nose

>those round faces

Those people are not Mexicans. The lightskinned guys in the back are. Those people there are from Guatemala or El Salvador or Belize.

HELTER SKELTER

Only in a few regions. We were scared as hell thinking that the Venezuela lovers were going to win but after the last elections a few days ago the right wing party had more votes. But we dont have a president yet

Paco, Juan, stop the self-loathing, please.

Good.

Maybe then we'll stop having their leftist bullshit and cuck propagnda shoved down our throats 24/7.

Every White man on this board should have 6 children. If you don't you may as well be a coal burner.

>probably because the American right wing is mostly made up of old racist xenophobic white people

>implying spics aren't racist and xenophoboc too against coloured immigrants

If you are not liked in another country, get out there and FIX YOUR COUNTRY

What's the difference? They look the same.

It's funny those threads always show that a good chunk of Murican posters on Sup Forums (at least 30%) are literal shitskins. When will we finally ban Murican IPs?

We kicked your ass out of Texas the first time, and we'll deport you all back again, if you aren't gonna behave, primo.

>implying

Sorry, I'm a native Tejano. I -am- in my fatherland. And the only people who treat minorities well are right-wingers who live in majority minority regions.

Speak for yourself, Brasil.

>Spanish America
>right wing

We only hate central Americans, sea niggers, and niggers.

And no, fuck you João, im staying in America and spite these old faggots in their death.

>whites live in idyllic countryside farm communities and places of industry
>niggers and spics live in ghettos and stay there

Don't really see a problem.

Bullshit, either way usa will be brown like any other spic nation.

>greeks
>not shitskins

After you pay your debts.

We don't need more leftist and violent third world countries in the Americas and the world.

Shut up Paco

They really don't. You can tell most of those populations pretty clearly from each other. Mexico is mostly Castizo in its northern half, but becomes more Indio the further south you go, and the northern part has large pockets of german and irish admixture. Go too far south, and you start seeing lots of African admixture once you leave Guatemala, which is Indio as fuck.

We dont need any more obnoxious, alcoholic contruction workers and lawn mowers with their 15 Cholo kids impoverishing our neighborhoods. Fuck off. Spics are actually worse than niggers, at least niggers know their place and self-segregate from us. Spics move into our territory and spread like roaches. Seriously get the fuck away from us and leave us the fuck alone.

Yep just like here.

Every elderly person you see is white. But the young generations are increasingly brown.

Depressing as fuck to know that the peak of human civilization is behind us.

bye

Alright you definitely an indio mexicunt. Kek pol the supposed white supremacist board is not even white.

>be illegal immigrant
>have strong community network with (((tax centers))) and family that get you fake SSN's, know the loopholes that allow all benefits to be claimed, hide income, and get more in your tax return than you put in
>white people have a huge tax burden due to leach population growing exponentially, can't afford to have large families anymore
>"It's white people's fault!" t. Goldstein

God it's like this in every thread. Fucking Mexican flags come in and try to convince us how great they are. Clingy beaners.

Can confirm. Half white / half black do just that. Also, deport all spics. Danke.

Its over Europe, remember that.

>PAN is right wing af and it is going to return to power in 2018.
Meanwhile you still have a leftist population, Lula.

No.

You can learn to live with us, or you can start your own little race war and learn very quickly that hispanics by far and large, are in support of private gun ownership right before you get put full of holes.

Actually, I'm so huero that most hispanics don't think I'm of Mexican descent. But I don't identify as white, because of the cultural differences.

White people can get fake SSN's, learn loopholes, and hide income too. I mean. I know more than a few white people who do that. They even work right alongside the illegals doing construction work.

I think they're crazy, but they do it for whatever crazy reasons they have(I am assuming it's because they have no skills and don't wanna pay taxes).

It's always Brazil and South Africa that are based and know how shitty it is living around brown people. Damn near every other flag is still in the liberal honeymoon phase and thinks racism is archaic and ignorant.

They never learn

>US becoming less white
>going to be filled with a bunch of 1/2 or 1/4 hispanics who are basically close enough to white

Could be a lot worse famalam. Black population is projected to stay right where it's at currently (about 15% of the total, thank god for abortion).

It's not like US is turning into Africa or Pakistan.

looks like a clown

I prefer mulattos or decent black folks over indio spics especially Mexicans.

>millions fleeing your country
>right wing

America operates on the reverse of the one drop rule. That is to say if you have one drop of white blood you are considered white. Extremely irritating for those of us that are actually white you are helping to contribute to white genocide by claiming so.

That's not what Hispanics look like Paco and you know it

youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU

Why are you cuckingout to whites?
Youre as brown as me

I bet you look like this Paco.

Hey papi chuloooooo.

I actually live around Mexicans, so Im completely immune to their bullshit propaganda. Yes, niggers are technically worse but they stay in their neighborhoods and overall leave us alone. Mexicans feel they have a right to move into our once formerly nice neighborhoods and shit it up with their loud shitty circus music all hours of the night, their old ass cars parked and rusting on the front lawn, their annoying as fuck kids running around unsupervised in their diapers and their refusal to learn and communicate in English. They turn white neighborhoods into impoverished, third world looking slums.

Mark my words, everything you know and love will cease to exist if Mexicans actually become the majority of this country.

This is true don't let the brown American flags tell you otherwise. That's literally how they look

MOST HATED COUNTRY ON Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/10713853

strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

strawpoll.me/10713853