REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy

are there really people like this out there?

this is so obviously fake, why do alt right faggots go out of their way to trigger themselves?

Someone should report her to child protective services for neglecting her child, and admitting to it.

Kids even crying in the picture, wailing away as this stupid cunt vainly takes selfies.

>Single mothers

That pic makes me so fucking mad.

GAS

THE

WOMEN

She's got a point. If the mother isn't happy then the child isn't happy. It's just unfortunate that it's probably merchandise that makes her happy.

But who am I to judge. #doyougirl

they'd just use it as an excuse to take more money from the father. the family courts are ruthlessly corrupt.

Mods do that when boards slow down. Just an insider tip.

I was born in the mid 1990's but I miss the 1950's.

so you have no reason for why you're triggering yourself with a fake picture?

IT'S TIME TO KICK THE VAGINAL JEWS OUT!

>gap mami
>$800 dollars child support

I'll bet my house this girl lives in Miami

I really dont understand men who let these women ruin their lives and get away with it.

People disappear all the time, the murder solve rate is like 10%

these are the creatures you guys are chasing after a lifetime lmao

Someone report her u fuckos

thanks for this scoop bruv

No, you're not alt-right, and therefore should be deported to mehico.

This is very common in the black community actually.

this is fake btw
fake quote/account
its made as fetish material, but Sup Forums uses it as bait

Women were a mistake.

I'll bet my house you owe more than you own.

>fetish material
>this is okay

Single mothers are the worst scum out there, worst than mudslimes and niggers.

>Check the bottom for sources
>Wikipedia
>'Various polls'

tip top kek

It's called the straight face routine. It's the best way to counter trolls and memers.

Step 1: Troll makes absurdist comment
Step 2: take troll seriously and continue circulating the troll's original comments like fact
Step 3: watch as troll gets increasingly madder and madder repeating something similar to "it was just a prank bro lol u so mad"

This works with liberals too. If they make absurd jokes, push them as reality constantly until the liberals get so mad they crack even more and expose more weakspots.

It's not the nicest or most honest of tactics, but it works.

>child abuse is now a fetish

Common or not, thats not my point. My point is that this meme is fake. It was made for the purpose of triggering you, and thats obvious.

We already know all this shit, the question is how the fuck do we stop it then?

We dont experience panic attacks based on arguments that are bothersome, stop using marxist buzzwords, and incorrectly at that.

She's not wrong, though. Better she be confident and upbeat than depressed

lol which part of that post was a marxist buzzword

>this is so obviously fake

No it is not. When I was in Florida I saw those fat obviously unemployed shitskin women with dozens of kids all around them no husband and perfect hair and nails

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk

>a person needs 700 dollars to be upbeat
Can't she use her own money for that shit?
Single mothers need to be killed.

that hungry baby crying in the background

that rationalization

Take it easy, princess.

>That pic

SJWs and the alt-right are different sides of the same coin, faggot.

Does child support have to be a lump sum payment to the 'mother'?

What if you purchased food, clothing, paid daycare, etc and presented the receipts / invoices to a judge? If that doesn't work can you at least get some 3rd party that you pass all of the money through that the 'mother' has to go to for permission to spend money on things?

kys nigger

kek go home reddit

Because delusion needs a constant supply of a vessel to trigger upon.

You also chose to get her pregnant.

Dumb comic.

Looks like reddit is here again.

Obviously meant for:

Nigger

Can we report her to the state for wasting taxpayer money and negligence?

I would eat that booty

>the man got her pregnant
>not her for opening her legs
>now its entirely A the mans fault B the womans body

>It wasnt the womans body when she got it pregnant

>now the man has no say in an abortion
>but the woman is entitled to force the man to pay for it

Liberal logic.

Heres the solution: they both disappear and are never seen again because the woman was brainwashed and acting irrationally

Much better than just having an abortion, amirite? Dont fuck around with people. Life isnt a fairy tale, and people with a spine will solve their problems if they arise.

best neko >:3

Like really this shit makes me puke.

>Its my body
>You got it pregnant
>the fact it was consensual sex that I engaged in, getting MY BODY pregnant is irrelevant, now I get to force you to work for this child you want no part of, because the condom broke

Nah, you can get tossed off a cliff or something.

>that pic
Context? This looks like it'll be hilarious.

I'd literally kill any woman that would try that on me. REEEEEEE

Its xmen, I know that much. Obviously wolverine.

Marvel has been making a lot of SJW comics lately. Pic related.

This is why we need a "financial abortion", or Paternal Male Surrender

Women are disgusting parasites

Oh and Xmen was always propaganda. Not only does it stand for diversity type shit where they are being treated differently out of fear blah blah, but apparently professor X was MLK and magneto was malcolm X, one being "peaceful" and the other wanting to kill whitey.

dont have the pic, theres a meme for that I cant find.

Then don't stick your dick in it?
Get a fucking vasectomy?

How kids are born isn't magic. Unless the chick raped you then be prepared to deal with the consequences.

She seems really fucking dumb

Women can opt out of the consequences through abortion. Men cannot. Either ban abortion or give men the option to completely opt out of fatherhood, legally and financially. Making a man a father against his will is unacceptable.

>Get a fucking vasectomy?

Well cuckd.

>700 OF 800 going to "me and mah needs"
>crying kid in background
How does America NOT prosecute this bitch for ritual child abuse?

yeah, car "accident." I'd drive into a tree if I bred with that bitch

well it's not a ritual. also, as I already explained, the family courts would just take this as an opportunity to require the man to pay more money, "since clearly the amount he's paying now is not enough to cover the child's basic needs".

You do realize that if this woman just suddenly disappeared out of thin air the ex boyfriend or husband would be the first one being investigated by the authorities. The best way to get out of paying child support payments would be to fake your own death, just create some false documents and resume your life under a new identity.

Why are those threads always filled with /r9k/ permavirgins from reddit? Go back to your containment board faggot shills your autism is not welcome here

most alt-right are atheist, pro-faggot, pro-abortion. rather liberal stances. the atheists are usually anti-theists... they would turn on christians given the opportunity (scientology strawman).

it's fine though, we can settle those differences after the election.

As a man you can opt out of sex with a woman you don't want kids with.
You can opt into a surgery that will remove the chance of kids.
You can opt into wrapping it up.
Hell they're still working on pills for men incase you don't trust the bitch to take them herself.

Is the rules completely fair? No. But you know them ahead of time and aren't forced to play the game. Now maybe things will changes when your wallet becomes more important than human life.

Then don't cry about kids.

What I'm ultimately getting at is that if you're going to participate in degenerate culture then be prepared to deal with the consequences. You're no better than those dumb sluts who get piss ant drunk at a frat party and then wonder why they wake in a bed with 10 different flavors of cum in them.

Need more pictures of her body

Who hurt you

>eliminate child support
>eliminate welfare
>eliminate no fault divorce

>Calling others shitskin
>Greece
Trying hard to fit in Ahmed?

They're literally not, though. You're just stupid.

Why is punisher wearing apron?

>having sex with vagoos guarantees my being a good father!
Keep taking selfies OP-Lady, your daughter aint cryin her ass off or nuthin. Fat woman with ugly body and personality. Hides her face for a reason

imbecile.

>This is why we need a "financial abortion", or Paternal Male Surrender
The youth branch of our liberal party suggested that last year. Naturally everyone attacked them for it.

What the fuck did she say?

Hey look, it's the angry Greekroach. Maybe I'll buy your mother for 2 euros.

Sure, he can do all that, and male pills will be good, but none of that has a perfect success rate. What happens if both partners agree they don't want kids, then the woman gets pregnant and decides she wants to keep it? Or in the case of a woman getting pregnant and the man wanting to keep it? That's a blatant violation of trust either way. You're no better than feminists in how you all protect and idolise women. Make the rules fair or fuck off back to tumblr.

It's nothing to do with "degeneracy". The same thing could happen in a monogamous marriage where both partners were virgins beforehand.

Nobody, I just hate seeing men screwed over by women. I guarantee if men were given the option of Paternal Surrender you'd see women aborting more often, since they wouldn't be able to scam men into supporting them against their will.

I have no idea what she's trying to say

In my view once you fuck a woman in marriage you become a woman

I feel so sorry for men

all of them are like this

Yep, I saw that. It really is the best way to solve this issue, short of banning abortion, which would just cause unneeded pain for both men and women and plenty of casualties, as well as increasing poverty. If the woman wants the child, she can raise it herself.

at least he is free now.

Arm casually out the window during a night cruise. Run them all down night rider.

Cuck should have said no

Huh? This niqqa is fucking weird

>You do realize that if this woman just suddenly disappeared out of thin air the ex boyfriend or husband would be the first one being investigated by the authorities.

You do realize that if they never find the body they cant investigate shit?

It came to me after reading about the iceman etc, that murder is a lot easier than its made to sound and a lot more people disappear than you realize.

Look up the number of people who disappear in each state per year, now look up the murder rate, and the solved murder rate.

There was a thread just yesterday where someone who clearly knew what they were talking about explained how to dismember a body and hide the pieces in holes 1 mile apart, done with a post driller.

People are absolutely fucking retarded if they think life is like a movie and they can just go around ruining other peoples lives, and get away with it because muh laws. You fuck with the wrong person, they will make you disappear.

He's definitely whiter than you salvibro

Hillary Clinton wasnt prosecuted. Laws dont even exist, meaningless in 2016.

This happened at the corner of my old school. I really hate that place