Be me autistic neet

>be me autistic neet
>actually outside for a brief duration
>group of teens
>young girl starts shouting she likes my shirt
>literally the same unwashed junk shirt i wore the last few times i went outside
>look around for someone else she might be talking about
>start walking faster
>hear shouting
>she is literally running chasing me shouting to me
>walk faster
>get home to safety virginity intact

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/W8fL3/all
imgur.com/a/W8fL3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, okay bruh. Now give source on who that gurl is in your pic.

I wish I knew

same thing happened to me recently. fucking bitches man.

does no one fucking know how to use reverse image search?
swear to god
imgur.com/a/W8fL3/all

>link doesn’t work

the fuck are you talking about? werks on my machine

At a uni I met a girl. She called me every morning and texted me every time I went to sleep. She hugged me whenever she had a chance to. Tried to sit next to me every time she could. She directly said that she wants me to lie on her lap. I thought "the hell with it" and went for it. After a minute I felt really awkward because I didn't know how to act so I left her for some strange and obscure reason I made up. The next few weeks she kept directly saying that she wants me to feel her tits. I didn't know how to react to that either, so when were standing in a line in the library she pushed her breasts into my back me and giggled stupidly.
I thought she was acting weird and did nothing. She stopped after a year. I realised what was going on only when she told me that she's getting married and dropped a remark "it could've been you, you know".

I was wearing a sweater that has the Eric Andre “We’ll be right back” on it. A girl from one of my classes caught the refence and is a big fan of the show. Next week I’m going to marathon the Eric Andre show and smoke some weed with her. Wish me luck guys.

Pakis rescued an american family held by the taliban so i have a new respect for you
the eric andre show is the only show that can make me genuinely laugh

I had the same kind of experience some time ago.
I went out to go shopping and I crossed by a group of teenagers maybe 16yo.
They were smoking and one of the girl asked for my phone number like if she was asking for a cigarette.
I didn't reply and continued to walk, mumbling "no" in a very autistic way.

u gay bro ?

what in the fugg is wrong with her arm?

>tfw no burn victim gf
gonna kill myself

JUST

pic related : best girl

Not at all and the girl was a qt.
But I'm an autistic virgin who don't know how sex works and moreover she was probably saying this to impress her friends.

not trying to insult you but I am certain you are clinically autistic

I have no idea how do girls work. No expirience either
I've got lots of those stories.

Please share, I want to kill myself

I would have probably do the same.

>tfw you unironically get shivers down your spine from hearing girls laugh
When will it go away? I just always imagine that it's directed at me.

damn thats painful, tell me you fucked at least one?

she also posted her tiddies afaik

>girl practically says "fuck me"
>what did she mean by this?
>maybe she meant ignore her
you're the woman in this relationship

No I didn't. I'm 24 and I'm a kissless virgin.

I had a lot of experience with the girls. In the sense that I believed them and they lied to me and made fun out of me using my trust.

There was another qt female classmate. One time when I was walking home after the school and she said she likes me, literally grabbed me by the hand (the first time in my life I was holding a girl's hand), kept chatting, joking and walked me to her house so I could easily find it to pick her up on the date. Appointed me a time for a date too. At the end she tried to hug me but I dodged her hug.
I never showed up on the date. Because I thought she wasn't serious and that everything that happened was a joke. Just the thought that somebody would find me likeable was unbelievable. I spent that day playing videogames (Mass Effect I think) and ignoring the ringing phone. Probably was her, I didn't check. The next three years she was completely, furiously angry at me, sweared and yelled at me every time we had to speak and I never understood why. I thought "how can she be mad at me if she was the one who made fun out of me by pretending to like me and appointing a fake date".

I've got more if you want.

>tfw not even had a chance with a girl yet
>spergs like you get ALL of them yet can't talk to them
FUCK FUCK FUCK IT'S NOT FAIR

>HOLY SHIT
>i've got more if you want
i'm just getting angrier by the second, there's no need
post your face right fucking now, i refuse to believe anything other than you being a severe autist in a chads body

she was making fun of you

>Steins Gate
Daily reminder that Mayuri is best girl.

Holy shit please post. These are so great that they're keeping me from suicide

That is not how you write kurisu user.

Why no love for the hormonally-imbalanced best girl(male)?

Mayuri is innocent and adorable though...

8 years ago. My classmate was surprisingly close for a few weeks. She tended to sit with me on every lesson and kept talking to me about pointless stuff. She drew a picture of the hippogriff from the Harry Potter and asked if I liked it and said that I can keep it if I want. I refused, don't remember why but she got upset. She hugged me once or twice without any reason too. Then after our classes we were alone in the room doing the floors and cleaning the blackboard and stuff. And she said "user, I think I love you".
I smiled and silently walked away. I thought she was joking. Because I am 3\10 awkward fatty and she was absolutely 10\10 GOTY qt with everything a guy could wish for. She was constantly dating the toppest chads because she had some kind of hormones problem which made her develop early and look 20 when she was 13. Everyone and I mean everyone had a crush on her. We stopped talking after that incident. Well, almost. One time I accidentally stumbled on her one late evening and she was drunk as fuck. She hugged me and waltzed away.

I'm fat and awkward. I've always been fat and awkward. Sometimes when I feel less shy I can make really good jokes. Or on the contrary - when I feel incredibly nervous I start making jokes just to relief the tension. Maybe that's why they thought I am a guy for them.

Still got some stories to share if you're interested. I fucked up a lot.

go on

do you ever learn from your mistakes in any of your stories?
actually scratch that, have you learned your lessons now?

Post more lad I'm crying (of sadness)

kill yourself pedojew

>tfw any of those stuffs never happened to me
>tfw never hugged a girl
Well, I gues it's finally time to put an end to all sufferings.

I don't think I did. The girl from that post was the last one to make a move on me. I finished the uni now so there will be no more girls in my life. I'm more pleased than upset. Saves me the brain cells. Still a kissless virgin.

When I was at the uni my former classmate made a move on me. Worth mentioning that during the school time we HATED each other. Constantly got into actual fights to the actual blood, bruises and displaced fingers. The people around always told us that it's the sign of a big love and mentioned how they heard stories about people getting married after having the hassles like we were having. We laughed at them. A marriage? Are you mad, we're ready to kill each other!
Well anyway, she texted me first on a social network, made a lot of stupid jokes about everything, we kept chatting all night every day. I kind of liked her. She was always smart and she only got smarter. After some time she said she likes chatting with me and that she'd like to meet me in person.
I blacklisted her as soon as I saw her message about getting a date with me. I was scared of meeting with a girl IRL because I completely lack any social skills. And also because I was afraid that somebody from the school would see us together and they would laugh at us because they were right.

Got one or two more. Well, I definitely got one more and maybe another one if I can remember it well enough.

>tfw no qt Russian gf that will wrestle you
REEEEEEEEEEE

>there will be no more girls in my life
>I'm more pleased than upset
i have never been more angry in my life
never
i reckon i'm the most angry person in the world right now

this

I wanted to say "don't worry about it" but I won't lie. Hugging feels really great.

The first girl who ever said she loved me killed herself in highschool. We were friends since elementary school. We got along because we were both kind of outcasts (Me with a bad stutter, and her with a speech impediment). She confessed to me in 8th grade on the last day of school and even kissed me when I wasn’t expecting it. Then she darted off. The reason why she confessed then left was because her family was moving across the country. I never saw her again after that. I was going to message her and say something about what happened but could never get the right words. Looked her up on facebook in highschool and saw that her page was “In Memorium”. She got bullied to the point where she killed herself in junior year. I have never cried so hard before in my life. I never said “I love you too.” or even “Goodbye”. She died never knowing how I felt about her.

>she killed herself
Holy fucking shit, really didn't expect something this heavy. How did you coped with that? I couldn't handle that much pain.

At one time during the school I was appointed as a referee for volleyball matches. I was too fat and ill to actually play sports so I was watching how others played and the teacher trained me to do the referee stuff just so I had something to do while others played. Then I was refereeing matches on my own.
One time after a match my classmate from the lost team dragged me to a quite place behind the school's garages. I thought she was going to beat me up for the loss. As I said I am a fat slob with no fight experience and she was a strong fit girl. She was higher and stronger than me. She was able to climb the ropes in the gym using her hands only. I was fucking scared of her. She was furious. All angry and sweaty with her hair flailing all over the place. She was sexy like a valkyrie. She kept explaining how the other team played unfair and how I could've prevented it. The ball wasn't the right weight and the net was higher than she used to. All that while puffing cigarette smoke into my face.
Then she pressed me into the wall, pressed her knee against my groin and said "here and now, what do you say?". I didn't understand, got scared and asked "what here and now?". She laughed and said "ok, maybe you're one of THOSE. Whatever." and left.
I understood what she wanted fкom me only a year later.

That's fucking sad, user.

Sad story user.

looks like birth mark.

i've been through similar shit
won't bother greentexting it, pretty sure i helped cause her suicide
only way i can still cope is by forcing myself to ignore it

are you an actual idiot?
i'm actually leaning towards thinking you're just trolling us all
if you are, you're doing a fucking damn fine job of it, best i've seen in years

Oh man, that's some fucking heavy shit.
You're legit autistic. You could've been the guy who nails a 10/10 and everyone wonders "why" except your friends, who know you're great. Nigger do yourself a favor and next time try to go along with it.

>i'm actually leaning towards thinking you're just trolling us all
Really? Just now? You think?

I'm really not trolling.
I'm just not sure when to act and when to not. I'm overthinking everything and girls hate that.

nah i thought it earlier but didn't mention it

> Nigger do yourself a favor and next time try to go along with it.
I can promise it but I know that if a chance comes I will blow it. I just don't know how girls work. No idea how to talk to them. I feel extremely nervous around women and I do anything to avoid it and get away from them as quickly as possible. I'm too afraid of making a fool of myself to actually do something.

>I was afraid that somebody from the school would see us together and they would laugh at us because they were right.
>Losing the chance of fiding 10/10 wife because some spergs from your old school would laugh.
who the fuck would care you stupid drunk russian nigger.
At this point im 100% sure you're making this shit up.
Nobody and i mean nobody unless they're 10/10 Chad would get this much attention from women.
One or two qts being interested in you is acceptale but having a possible harem? Impossible.
Russia needs to be nuked. USA commited crime against humanity for not droping nukes on Soviets in 1945.

She wanted drugs.

Outcasts some time get confused by junkies.

pic related.

>USA commited crime against humanity for not dropping nukes on Soviets in 1945.
On the contrary. Opposing the USSR as fiercely as it did, and overthrowing many democratic governments and destroying countries for purely ideological disagreement, are probably the biggest crime against the human race that the US has ever committed.

> you stupid drunk russian nigger.
Ok, how did you understand that I'm drunk? Cause you're right, I am slightly drunk.

> Nobody and i mean nobody unless they're 10/10 Chad would get this much attention from women.
> One or two qts being interested in you is acceptale but having a possible harem? Impossible.
Now you're getting it. That's exactly why I didn't do something when they approached me. I didn't believe that a girl can like me, let alone more than one. They were obviously making fun of me, surely. But I will never know now.

>How did I cope
I haven’t it still nags me today. I have visited her grave and spent some time there trying to reflect. Whenever I try to come to terms with what happened I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if I had confessed too. She still would have moved, but we would keep chatting online. I could have been the crutch she needed to get through highschool.

Maybe there was a rumor floating around that you have a big ol’ dong. That or you were just pleasant to he around.

Damn, I can't hold all this feels. It would've been sick to visit a friend's grave, but the girl tha liked you, damn.. I feell really bad for you user

I overheard a conversation between two of my classmates once. Well, not overheard, they were aware that I'm there but I wasn't participating in the conversation.
They were talking about an upcoming dance evening and one of the girls was upset that she still doesn't have a partner for the evening. Her friend suggested inviting me to the dance.
She replied "Wait, him? Absolutely not. I have self respect, you know. I'm not that desperate".

I know how you feel bro, stories like this piss me off

>Ok, how did you understand that I'm drunk? Cause you're right, I am slightly drunk.
I like you and your stories Ivan. Fuck those roasties

I have one last small one.
Met a nice girl in one of those anonymous chats. The ones where you get connected with a random person and you can text each other. I made a stupid joke like I'm from the FBI and I'm looking for someone. She apparently liked it and played along. I was just fucking around and doing whatever. At one point the connection interrupted and got connected with someone else. After a few re connections she found me. Apparently she kept connecting to random people and asking them if they were from the FBI hoping to find me. Was kind of cute I guess.
We moved to chatting in ICQ (I don't know how well known it was abroad, it was a very popular instant messaging service back in the day). Turned out she was from a nearby town, only an hour of drive. She never revealed her identity but she said enough for me to track her down using the information she sporadically gave away. The photos were nice and she wasn't lying about anything. We kept chatting all day long for a weeks. By that time I lost all the interest in her since I was struggling to get a conversation going outside of repeating the same old stupid jokes. So I just stopped messaging her. She kept texting me saying "don't end it like this" but I ignored her and she stopped after a few weeks.

I think that's the last story I have. No more failed chances.

>on vacation in spain
>walks without shirt on
>/fit/ has made me quite good looking
>7/10 spaniard chick starts yelling "london boi, london boi come"
>RUN

I will never make it

Same here

Fake and gay

Are you extremely handsome or something?

Fug I have a skin condition too.

>we will never make sweet love rubbing our bodies together while our skin conditions make contact
Why live

imgur.com/a/W8fL3
Here's the grill pal

Wew

I don't normally like white women, but hot damn this one gives me cravings

nice quads

Where

thanks man

similar story
>be only curry kid in rural white town highschool
>somehow tho this actually gets me more attention from girls...
>often come over and try to make small talk or joke around- inevitably i get nervous respond like a sperg
>one time like a retarded FOB wore muslim prayer cap to school on Eid- girl took the hat and friends take turns wearing it
>one girl literally comes and sits by me and starts stroking my hair and telling me how soft it is...
>still never make any moves because beta AF with low confidence..
>leads to rumors that im gay... rest of that year get bullied because i'm " that gay terrorist"

>how girls work
man this is sad. What's sadder is that I don't know how they work too.

>gay terrorist.
Shit must be hard man.

Story of my life

this is why ill never get a gf or get married, i will always think they are flirting with me as part of a prank.

i have fucked up many times too
women have literally begged me to fuck them and i always end up sperging out and activating my virginity shields at 250%

>be 14 y/o me
>have a good friend who literally looks inbred
>has 9/10 qt sister 1 year younger
>we always used to play toagther
>one day as I was leaving she slapped my ass
>look back and she giggles
>also awkwardly giggle
>leave
She also wanted to take a picture of me one day, I told her no

I didn't expect to get hit by this many feels by stepping into this thread.

I had a friend who didn't really seem to know how to act around despite being fairly attractive, but one girl would just randomly hug him and often try to stick close to him to get his attention, even though he never gave it to her, barely even reacted to a hug.

Meanwhile, I haven't even had that. I used to have female friends when I was very young, on the first grades of school, but those faded away and I gradually became more and more autistic. Once, I was sitting in class, waiting for the teacher to arrive, when a classmate suddenly hugged me from behind. I looked back at her with a confused look as she just walked away, and then realized that she was just playing a game of truth or dare with her friends. I feel like the point was that I was such a chubby and ugly autist that it's a challenging dare to hug me.

Now I feel like I don't even have any IRL friends remaining, I've just allowed those relationships to fall apart. I only talk to a handful of people online.

No I'm not.

Can I have russian gf plox?

Oh no I'm on /r9k/ again!

I don't know. Can I?

/r9k/ can't admit they are a part of the problem.

God gave you lots of chances but you fucked up. Now live out the rest of your days peafully guarding your virginity

i havent been on that place in ages, thank god

Fake

And

Gay

Why did you go there in the first place?

this
aynen amk