Why do black women hate white women so much?

Why do black women hate white women so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

envy

Because they're more beautiful and desired than they'll ever be, and black men prefer white women to their own women. Black women are the least desired of all.

because white woman can actually be beautiful

They hate all women because they're ugly, though they hate Hispanic women more than they hate White women because they live in the same neighborhoods and create competition for them.

t. Lived in the hood once

/thread
Check out the black woman in this video saying she "likes the aryan look"
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Yea i noticed that when a famous black man dates a white women they get boycotted

Jealous of the ones that have sex with Black men.

If White Men teamed up with Black Women, we could end this miscegenation trend.

Black women look masculine.

Same reason white women hate East Asian women. Jealousy

Standards

Jealousy because they look like monkeys while White women are Godesses

>muh hair
Black chicks spend $1 billion dollars in hair products and wigs

Because black chicks love white dudes but no white dude gives them the time of day.

I could simply quote every person in this thread and they wouldn't be wrong.

It just all boils down to jealousy.

I-is this true?

"they be stealin muh men"
they are ugly but they think they're hot and that the white girl is doing some magick to get the black men, envy basically

Yes. Just like how black dudes unconditionally throw themselves at white women, black women throw themselves at white men. That said most whites don't want blacks.

Do you think it's the same for oriental asians?

Same reason white women hate Asian women. They are more desirable. They have more of what men want. Asian women have no problem embracing the role of wife. Whether that is housekeeper or mother. They respect the man that works hard all day. They happily clean and make food. They have embraced what western women used to have.

Doubt it. I grew up around blacks (not black myself) so I know that they are extremely disloyal to their race. I mean Sup Forums loves to talk about white chicks but blacks in general will betray their race for literally anyone else. The Asians I know generally are pretty loyal and want Asian children, even Asian guys.

They are superior, and more desirable.