Islamic child rape in Massachusetts

RAPEFUGEES HAVE COME TO AMERICA
wnd.com/2016/07/syrian-refugee-assaults-girl-13-at-boston-pool/

If you think Muslim sex attacks at public swimming pools are only happening in Europe, think again.

In Lowell, Massachusetts, a 22-year-old Syrian refugee, Emad Hasso, has been arrested after being accused of inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl at a public swimming pool. Hasso has been in the United States only two months.

On Friday, Hasso was ordered held on $25,000 cash bail by the Lowell District Court after pleading not guilty to one count of indecent assault and battery on a child under 16. Hasso spoke through an interpreter.

Prosecutor Sam Miller reported on Thursday the 13-year-old girl said a man approached her, touched her upper thigh and asked her age. The girl told him she was too young for him and walked away. Hasso then allegedly followed the girl around the pool. While swimming, he again approached her, touched her upper thigh and asked her age. Miller said the girl responded that she was a "little kid, leave me alone." At that point other people at the pool, including the lifeguard, saw some of the interaction between Hasso and the alleged victim and intervened.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/idaho-town-torn-by-alleged-rape-fear-refugees.html
frontpagemag.com/point/263316/us-attorney-threatens-anyone-reporting-muslim-daniel-greenfield
collapse.news/2016-04-15-in-an-era-mass-rape-by-refugees-u-s-supreme-court-is-about-to-rule-stun-guns-and-pepper-spray-illegal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BcJh-0De01U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lowell

Business as usual, then?

Get these fucks out of my country. American born Muslims are alright but Mudslimes that come from the middle east need to be purged.

death to all muslims
death to islam
behead those who worship pedophile muhammad
muhammad is false prophet of god

muslims are all terrorists

TAHARRUSH & TAQIYYAH

Every peaceful religion has been reformed, some religions have undergone multiple reformations. Islam has never been reformed, there is only radical islam. Muhammad is a warmongering pedophile, he is not the prophet of god. Taqiyyah is the principle of terrorism, taharrush is gang rape. until all muslims disavow cocksucking baby raping warmongering pedophile rapist muhammad as the infidel he really is, and vow to reform islam without taqiyyah and taharrush they are terrorists.

These three things are occidental demands, if they are not met Islam will be exterminated.

TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH

And shill dog wants to bring more of these fucks here. I pray God emperor Trump catches wind of this story.

This sand nigger needs to be strung up as an example to the rest.

This shitskin is going to last about 25 seconds in jail.

remember when the hipsters were only in Harvard? Then they spread to boston. Next the Allen Ginsberg wannabes took over everything East of 495. Finally the hipsters changed into Social Justice Terrorists, and they moved to Worcester. Worcester used to be a based metal and punk city, now it's SJW trash.

It's a good thing that fucking pedophile towelhead is on $25,000 cash bail, because these fuckers are going to be exterminated. The telegram and gazette has been bitching about muslim funeral rights in massachusetts. Fuck them. I will dig up muslim graves and fucking dump their bodies in front of the courthouse using a stolen vehicle. Kill them all.

Do you hear me Worcester?!? Do you hear me Fitchburg?!? Do you hear me Leominster?!?

KILL ALL TERRORISTS
KILL ALL MUSLIMS
KILL ALL SJW

Don't go outside wityhout friends and weapons. If you see a towelhead fucking kill them. They want to rape children

TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH

THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA IS THE 2ND AMENDMENT, KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Good job doing what ISIS wants you to do, OP

Lol, I just thought about American prison for muzzies. He's fucking toast the second he bends over with his ass in the air to pray.

shill

thanks for bumpin the thread shill!

go back to SRS

>American born Muslims are alright but Mudslimes that come from the middle east need to be purged.

You are deluded. No muslim is civilised, until now they were not numerous enough to show their true face, but they are now. You have to expel them all to their Islamic land right now before you become too much cucks to do it. If you don't, you will end just like all the cucked Europe you despise so much.

leaf in disguise

is it true the EU is trying to take away your guns? I thought France still had some oper8tors

so Brock Turner was innocent when multiple witnesses observed him raping a girl behind a dumpster but this one kid, just because his skin tone is darker, is automatically guilty?

It doesn't make sense either.. if he can't speak the language, how can he ask her age or inquire about anything?

muh (((what about brok turner,goyim!?!)))) meme

shills at it again with false equivelancy

I'm pointing out the duplicity of Sup Forums -- they give the benefit of doubt to all those accused of sexual assault, except those darker in skin color

I'm in favor of innocence until proven guilty regardless of where the person's from.

if you can't ask a girls age or can't communicate with her, the key is to not molest them

he would have been ok if it was just communication issues

molestation? where did molestation occur? he might have followed her around the pool (admittedly, really creepily), but there was no molestation from the witnesses that were there

>"I can't speak basic sentences!"
>"Better just go feel up this clearly underage girl! That's a normal thing to do!"
Fuck off.

again, feeling up / molestation = following her around and incidentally bumping into her?

At least he asked her age

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Why u no let me fucky fucky, dat's rracist.

he grabbed her twice, deliberately, and the girl told him to get away. there were so many witnesses that the lifeguard intervened. you can't touch children in MA,you can't even touch them to help them or stop them from stealing. contact is intent you pedophile apologist

man, such shilling. havent had this much fun since that aloha snackbar thread last week

Let's start a vigilante faction for MA better yet all states

I don't know what is the law in USA for that, but in Sweden and Finland it's sexual harassment

kill yourself, fibbie.

>Have come to America

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/

wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/idaho-town-torn-by-alleged-rape-fear-refugees.html

frontpagemag.com/point/263316/us-attorney-threatens-anyone-reporting-muslim-daniel-greenfield

collapse.news/2016-04-15-in-an-era-mass-rape-by-refugees-u-s-supreme-court-is-about-to-rule-stun-guns-and-pepper-spray-illegal.html

Here's 30 seconds of looking for incidents.

you really think they come on here? dumb bastard

>Stop allowing violent animals into our countries

>YOU'RE JUST DOING WHAT THEY WANT WE NEED MORE VIOLENT ANIMALS

Every time

Are liberals fucking braindead?

not shilling, just waiting for all the evidence to come forward before making a determination of guilt. everything stated so far is extremely circumstantial.

At least here he gets arrested. In Eurabia he could've flat-out raped her in the pool, and she'd be called a racist if she complained about it.

we already have one, it's the "troopers are your only protection" meme, because MA statey's are Oathbearers (they wont side with the government during happenings). Apply for a free Firearms safety education course, then you can get your class b FID card and meet up with the rest of us at shooting ranges. it only happens in person in this state, you cant organize on line because everything east of 495 is Social Justice Terrorism. in MA patriotism is hidden behind thed blue line.

>they give the benefit of doubt to all those accused of sexual assault, except those darker in skin color

You are mistaken, stealth-leaf. They give the benefit of the doubt to stories that don't hold up. Brock Turner's story was strange and conflicting from the start. Turned out all the witnesses knew each other.

This happened at a fucking public swimming pool with an assailant who was prone to public molestation due to his background. Nothing wrong with singling him out for that. It's just basic common sense that you liberals think is problematic and racist.

kys.

>allahu akbaring behinds you
>touch your upper thigh
>how old are you kid?

Well at least the one nice thing about 'murrka, don't have to worry about the victim or witnesses not reporting or covering it up for fear of appearing racist. Maybe it's because people are less accepting of ephebophilia and pedophilia over here than Europe. This dumbass or going to jail or going back to Syria.

>molestation? where did molestation occur? he might have followed her around the pool (admittedly, really creepily), but there was no molestation from the witnesses that were there

>Prosecutor Sam Miller reported on Thursday the 13-year-old girl said a man approached her, touched her upper thigh and asked her age.

If he wasn't a syrian refugee, that would be a 100% trip to the pokey with a lifetime sentence on the pedo list for any white male.

The only reason the government is giving him the benefit of the doubt his because of his skin color. That's it. They're assuming this was a 'difference in culture' going into the case.

>if you punish rapists, they win

thank you

>wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
This one was posted on Sup Forums a few times the past few days and TOTALLY ignored. It's bizarre.

bod matters not, if he isnt jailed some schizophrenic masshole will assassinate him and burn down his fucking mosque. people were talking about it at bars last night, we will just kill them all.

So you're saying if we do have muslims we have to keep them a minority?

I could live with that, I could live with that with any races, today they seem to be rubbing the whites out with these foolhardy immigration laws

not liberal, and I just enjoy pointing out hypocrisy and double think Sup Forums exhibits

1- how was he prone to public molestation? has he done it before? does he have a criminal record? you have no basis to make that absurd claim.

2- it's he-said she-said at this point. He's claiming it was incidental contact, and he doesn't even speak the same language as her. She's claiming that he asked her age and tried to start up a conversation (dubious, as he doesn't even speak english).

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until incontrovertible evidence proves otherwise.

shilling is real.

>If you think Muslim sex attacks at public swimming pools are only happening in Europe, think again.
The difference in America, he goes to jail, the media reports it, and he gets is asshole turned out in jail.

Father, happy birthday to you, fuck! With the fortieth, with something, anniversary. Whore!
youtube.com/watch?v=BcJh-0De01U

>6 month sentence for Brock Turner

say again?

>I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until incontrovertible evidence proves otherwise.

We are just giving her the benefit of the doubt until incontrovertible evidence proves otherwise.

You have no basis to make the absurd claim that she is lying. Does she have a history of pathological lying? Does she have a criminal record filled with false rape accusations?

Not a feminist, and I just enjoy pointing out hypocrisy and double think Sup Forums exhibits.

remember when the hipsters were only in Harvard? Then they spread to boston. Next the Allen Ginsberg wannabes took over everything East of 495. Finally the hipsters changed into Social Justice Terrorists, and they moved to Worcester. Worcester used to be a based metal and punk city, now it's SJW trash.

It's a good thing that fucking pedophile towelhead is on $25,000 cash bail, because these fuckers are going to be exterminated. The telegram and gazette has been bitching about muslim funeral rights in massachusetts. Fuck them. I will dig up muslim graves and fucking dump their bodies in front of the courthouse using a stolen vehicle. Kill them all.

Do you hear me Worcester?!? Do you hear me Fitchburg?!? Do you hear me Leominster?!?

KILL ALL TERRORISTS
KILL ALL MUSLIMS
KILL ALL SJW

Don't go outside wityhout friends and weapons. If you see a towelhead fucking kill them. They want to rape children

TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH

THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA IS THE 2ND AMENDMENT, KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Gold right here

>I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt
Why not? They'll probably find him guilty anyway. If not this time, the next time, where they find an abducted child with him.

i just got the best idea for this to make national news and blow up bigger than blm. i need a faux charity fb page and a tshirt company that will print *anything* and we are good to go.

KEK do it, flood bostonstrong hashtag on twitter

>How age girl are you?

>I am only 13 leave me alone!
>I am 19

Which answer excites the rapefugee more do you think?