Is he the most boring top player ever??

who?

Peyton Manning

It says something that Aaron Judge isn't even close to as accomplished as Trout is, yet he usurped him as the face of MLB in less than a season. Part of that is the dingers, and part of that is because he plays for the Yankees, but ultimately Trout is a weak, boring best player and it's hard to market him.

Without a doubt. I wonder why

It isn't that he can';t be marketed, it's that he really doesn't want to be. He intentionally shies away from everything that isn't baseball or family.

Yeah, well, good for him, but it's not so good for baseball. LeBron is plastered all over everything and it helps the NBA out a lot. If MLB wants to reach out to the next generation of fans it needs a new crop of stars and it needs to push them.

>Yeah, well, good for him, but it's not so good for baseball
Whatever. They've got plenty of gimmicky dudes like Judge or itty-bitty-Astros man in bigger media markets to pimp out anyway. It's retarded that Trout catches shit for just being a chill dude when there have been plenty of baseball greats that were introverted. Look at Pujols or even Miggy. They just went about their business but they never got criticized for it and baseball moved along just fine.

I don't care if he is, come on home Phishman

Yes, but only because the Angels are probably the most boring and forgettable team in the league.

boreball used to have way more stars. i feel bad for little kids now.

>no gas stations selling baseball cards
>no more going up to the policeman walking home and asking for baseball cards

Bryce Harper is the best player

>I get my baseball info from ESPN

Let me tell you something. I've been watching this game for 30 years and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Aaron Judge has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 World Series. I've seen it all man. Judge has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Judge is special let me tell ya.

it's not like he has no fans though. lots of baseball fans adore the low-key GOAT.

the angels are just so fucking irrelevant

>He intentionally shies away from everything that isn't baseball or family or steroids.
There, now it's correct

This guy is a cuck

>itty-bitty-Astros-man
Imagine being this mad that a manlet stunted on your shit team

It's because he plays in fucking Anaheim. Cody Bellinger is more popular than him, and he's pretty boring also, but he plays for the Dodgers. Big difference.

Angels isn’t a small market. Bryce Harper is a way more influential than Trout

a lot of people i've talked to didn't even know the angels existed, and thought they were a made up team for that movie like the mighty ducks.

The NHL team the mighty ducks was named after the movie, you know.

Oh, fuck off. Altuve embraces that whole shtick and it's hilarious. He loves mugging for shots with Judge.