In what sport(s) can overweight people be competitive?

In what sport(s) can overweight people be competitive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajS4WI8qYAs
youtube.com/watch?v=a204s4mNGAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darts, snooker, pool, American football, sumo, wrestling.

Getting into beds.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajS4WI8qYAs

e-sports

Shot put

Based hendo

the very definition of sport is "something that overweight people are incapable of excelling in"

Unironically Handegg.

powerlifting

if you're going to be a fat pig anyway you might as well lift, you'll probably be a decent 120kg+ class lifter

Rugby, handegg, Judo

Her knees are going to burst if she jumps

>some very sick people have fantasies about that

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

what would it be like if you could gain 600 pounds worth of actual muscle

I would say Sumo, but it requires a lot of strength. A fat neet ain't going to beat any decent sumo wrestler in a million years.

Only the uneducated think sumo is for fat people. Those are unironically some of the most powerful people on the planet, training hours each day, toughening up insanely to take huge headbutts to the face, as well as open repeated open palm blows and often shoulder and forearm hits without any protection. Their weight is balanced and maintained specifically to suit their fighting style and tactics. Any untrained person would probably die from the initial impact of the tachi-i (first blow).

>being this much of a weaboo

>implying you can train your chin

nah snooker requires flexibility in order to hit the balls on the big table

Remember in 1993 when the sumo wrestler was soccer kicked by a nazi and we've never seen a fat fuck fight again? I remember

And yet you will call American football players just fat

>it's a german with a ridiculously precise post about something ridiculously obscure

seen this episode before, no thanks

That's because americans, including athletes, are fat.

darts if you want to call that a sport

>weightlifting
>shotput
>sumo
>american football
>darts
>bowling
>archery
>target shooting
>curling
>e-sports
>being Sup Forums janitor
>beer pong
>bowls
>chess
>wheelchair rugby/basketball
>floorball

>Being this much of an uneducated back country farmer that you don't actually know what sumo is.

>Implying rolls of fat and grizzle won't soften impacts to your chin.

Different rules, not the first to fail miserably transitioning into K1 or today's knockoffs, but if he were to play him at his own game, that nazi guy might have not walked out of the dojo (tips fedora)

I am not saying sumos ain't fat, but its from intentional ompitmisation of the benefits in one to one fights. Not sure some american athletes, as well as other nations playing American sports (e.g. Boreball), need to be so fat, but I think handegg's fat guys on the defensive lines are doing something very similar to Sumos. Like I said, murrican teams should pick up some of those mongolian beast from sumo.

Unironically freestyle BMX.

Bowling

TETSUOOOOOOO

vidya

>that's me

Is that his fupa in between his legs?

being fat in olympic weightlifting is really only viable for the super heavyweight categories, maybe the -105/-90kg classes below them too. at lower weight classes they're very lean.

sumo is for fat people, hans. fat people who are incredibly powerful and exhaustively trained. doesn't make them not fat

funny and sad at the same time

What are the average salaries in these sports?

pretty impressive she can walk tbqhfam

>she doesn't even throw it
Honestly the most infuriating part

>chess
ironically like 99% of chess players are skinny or normal, I don't remember a single world champion fat; Steinitz is probably the fattest, but Morphy, Lasker, Capablanca, Alekhine, Botvinnik, Tal, Fischer, Karpov and Kasparov were pretty skinny; today's autist as well.

Soccer

Depends on your definition of overweight. Power lifters are pretty overweight, but they need to be.

These people can only exist because they are being coddled by enablers the whole time. Just tell her to shut the fuck up and leave her.

Sumo wrestling

The saddest part, it looks like she might be moderately cute if she wasn't so overweight.

Are there any American fatball players who are actually fat?
Also I don't think you would stay fat playing wheelchair sports, that shit must be some intense cardio.

You did forget MMA, big country is fat as fuck and Mark Hunt is pretty tubby too

>Are there any American fatball players who are actually fat?

All of them

>tfw too smart to spend all the time eating

NFL, NHL, MLB

I've never watched it, but mostly when I see them the big guys seem to be built and maybe slightly overweight, but are there any legit fatties?

Why do darts players look like unshaven NFL coaches?

This is fake right? Its a fat suit? It doesn't look like she should be able to even stand let alone walk around casually.

>When the curtain closes.

I don't like it.

Still would desu

No, that's Boberry, she's a fat erotic model. People pay money for her photos and videos.

>e-""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""

There isn't anyone who's fat and not also incredibly powerful, but there are certainly many players who carry around fat

Pic related is 325lb (147kg), and probably 80% of it is muscle. But he's fat as shit around the belly and limbs

This

Sports that don't need endurance

They could play "sports" like chess but it takes brains, and obese people tend to be borderline retarded. So, the only options left are American sports like handegg or baseball

Why do you know this?

underrated

KANEDAAAAAA

>waiting to laugh at the botch
>she bends over
>realize that this is just a disgusting fetish video and it's not coming

This man weighs 166kg/365lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=a204s4mNGAY

Golf used to be. I’m not sure if that’s still true nowadays since the game has become so much more athletic.

haha the url says GAY

Fpbp

Everyone leave.