Brit/pol/ - Keek-y Carswell Edition

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>ETERNAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>PRO-BREXIT LEADSOM V PRO-REMAIN MEDIA-BACKED MAY WAR CONTINUES
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/10/andrea-leadsom-camp-hits-back-motherhood-row-theresa-may

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>THE MAD MULLAH PLANS TO RELEASE A FILM ABOUT TONY THE BLOOD GOD'S IRAQ SLAUGHTER
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/07/the-killing-of-tony-blair-review-george-galloway-chilcot-iraq

>PETER HITCHENS ON SUNDAY: LEAVE BLAIR ALONE, YOU'RE ALL TO BLAME
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

>MORE FALSE FLAGGING IN POST-BREXIT BRITAIN AS LEFTY SLIME FAKE BNP LEAFLETS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36662887

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/when-we-founded-ukip-brexit-was-a-lost-cause-nigel-farage-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE
vocaroo.com/i/s0X3JpzTq9Ob
vocaroo.com/i/s18AKm5Inf2g
vocaroo.com/i/s1swTuLwgY2v
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/10/transgender-clinic-waiting-times-patient-numbers-soar-gender-identity-services
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC

you mean keek

Reminder that Carswell should have been sacked ages ago.

>Keek

We need Woolfe.

"KEEK" oh my GOD what a FUCKING idiot
i am EMBARRASSED for that FAGGY soundin FAG
he should KNOW better, he should be SELF-AWARE enough to NOT represent us holy FUCK never call in again u weaselly little prick

I

TRIED

SO

HARD

Get out amerifat

Has YKTD ever had an original thought or does he solely regurgitate Peter Hitchens?

>we need to win, even if it's off the back of a half-xeno cuckold :^)

This thread is already a fucking wastelend

brit/pol/ is already dead / digested by tripfags

see you fuckers the next time something insane happens

pretty top notch deflection. You do not talk about meme magic and you do not talk about egyptian frogs

>Murray mentions Cameron but not Sturgeon, who was also in attendance, in his victory interview

Reconfirmed as a proud Englishman, SNP btfo

Never

While I'm at it, reminder that Reckless was the better of the two UKIP MP's and shouldn't have lost his seat.

Ask him about Israel and Hitler.

>tfw leadsom wins, everyone realises she's retarded and corbyn ends up next pm

you type like a fag, gtfo reddit

How is it going for leadsom?

Just report mummyposters

Easiest way to spot a newfag, "WTF IS WITH ALL THE TRIPFAGS OH MY GOD" when there are about two active in the last week or so, whereas at its peak in 2014/15 here were a good fifteen or so

Alright, it's only just started though

Agreed, he joined UKIP thinking they were pro-repatriation

>tripfag

The Tories can kick her out if she is a disaster. They don't have retarded membership rules.

dead in the water

May wins. Placed £1000 on it.

Why not

g-g-good afternoon

none else did it in a 2 hour radio show, i am just an anxious fag who spilled his spaghetti

wasn't there someone before who called in about portugal and how they "was kings".

You that guy who put £25 grand on remain?

>WHEN WILL ANGELA EAGLE JUST HERSELF

Oh well that's okay then. The fact that we're in a critical time in our history doesn't matter, some senile old cunts can have another go at getting it right.

i put £200 on leave 2bh

put £30 on boris but gove fucked it all lad

>legitimately being a racist

Welcome to Carswe-- I mean Evan's UKIP!

they ban me again D:

Reminder that Carswell wants to keep freedom of movement

Y?

>BBC reporting on the 100 people marching through Bristol in support of BLM

Fucking really

Oops wrong one

Whilst I'm at it, reminder that Godfrey Bloom was one of UKIP's best politicians.

they dnt like mummy

Don't worry mate, you did fine. More than the rest of us

I get called an autist all the time :( i don't understand y people don't like mum

>tfw into my heart an air that kills

Do they have nothing better to do? They can hardly shout "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" considering most of our police do not have guns (and do not even patrol the streets).

What is your objection to Woolfe besides
>nigger
>manlet
?

This thread needs nationalising

>tfw watching the death throes of the labour party

they just jelous they dont have prety mumy

Truly beautiful

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/when-we-founded-ukip-brexit-was-a-lost-cause-nigel-farage-change/

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

BLM has nothing do do with police. It's an anti-white hate movement.

What are they even protesting? Our police shoot like 3 people on a bad year. Virtue signalling cunts.

Tru!

Because those like, totally problematic white people still exist! Ugh!

His interests aren't our interests, if that's racist then reality is racist

He's been worryingly quiet when it comes to ANY Carswell v Farage issues in the party and has managed to become the frontrunner in the same way that Theresa May has; keep your mouth shut, don't say anything and then side with the winners

In this case, Carswell and Evans are the winners, and Farage and Nuttall are gone - What does that tell you?

His 50,000/year (Net or not net, he changes his mind often) immigration quota is also annoyingly precise because it's exactly the same number that were coming in when Enoch Powell made his Rivers of Blood speech saying that the strain on Britain's communities was unbearable

Got £20 on her winning

Reminder that Tsunaldo will need all of our \o/ power tonight in his fight against the African Republic of France.

>tfw no qt right wing bf to have quiet nights in with

vocaroo.com/i/s0X3JpzTq9Ob

>tfw no brexitbf to celebrate the doom of the EU ;_;

Fuck ronaldo.
I want to see him break down and cry

pronounced it "keek"

What an insufferable faggot.

literally kill yourself

So much this.

>good afternoon

QUEEEEEEK

vocaroo.com/i/s18AKm5Inf2g

?

Atleast we got to see the guy spill his spaghetti. Fuck off back2Reddit /r/cuckold, Sup Forums isn't for you lad

I want France to win so I can see pic related though. Ronaldo is an annoying little faggot and I'd cheer on Somalia against him.

G-G-GOOD AFTERNOON, Sup Forums

He's literally perfect

>self-confident
>tall
>rich
>attractive
>ambitious
>muscular

The only problem he has, as the world's greatest footballer, is his being shit at football

Woulnt mind him winning, he has no complex with the nat. team like messi does. Messi was so obsessed with winning something with his nt. that he jinxed it. But then again griezman played really well this year.

I put 20 quid on leave. Got 120 back.

He's also gay and bangs burly Moroccan kickboxers

>I don't rate Rpnaldp

Afternoon oldest ally.

>Oliver is in this thread RIGHT NOW but too embarrassed to reveal himself

vocaroo.com/i/s1swTuLwgY2v

>Football gets mentioned
>A flood of new people start posting

TRULY A PAGAN CULT

Average northern EUropean:
vs average Tsunaldo

You just did

>being shit at football
As soon as you become Real Madrid's top ever goalscorer in about half the time as the guy in second place, I'll believe you.

Anyway, Wales is now the best national team in Britain. You from there?

Tsunaldo was a proper mong as a teen before the plastic surgery

I've been on no fap for a week.

I edged for about 2 hours yesterday. And an hour again today.
Sunday 6pm marks the end of my no fap weeks, and I came fucking buckets after 15minutes of edging for 17:45

Ebin.

i am right here m8 not embarrassed at all i misheard farrage and spilled my spaghetti we all had a laugh
keeks were had by all

>Anyway, Wales is now the best national team in Britain. You from there?

Actually I live close enough to Wales that many of the signposts in my county, Shropshire, are subtitled in Welsh.

Odd how they spring up like that. I always preferred Rugby, a sport we're not complete shit at.

Could we tone down the race thing a bit please lads?

It's making non-white anons feel a bit unwelcome

Cheers

Whoops, I don't live in Shropshire any more, but I am from there.

whether this is true or not, it's funny as shit.
can imagine based oliver with spag bol on his head whilst banting with nige.

>he doesn't want Donaldo to win after Messi gets BTFO both on and off the pitch

Odds for tonight lads?

BetFred are offering 1/10000000 for Donaldo throwing himself on the ground then throwing his hands in the air

Mark repatriations Reckless, I agree Kelly tolhurst, who replaced him, is a fucking careerist moron. Pretty sure she voted to remain in one of the most ukip friendly seats

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/10/transgender-clinic-waiting-times-patient-numbers-soar-gender-identity-services

PURGE
U
R
G
E

FUCKING P U R G E

There's like 4 white players lad that's plenty, don't be uncivic

You are right about it being the easiest way to spot a newfag lol. I am curious though why have some of you come back,
hotwheels wizardchan2.0 not up to standard?

He won't by forgotten
Except by newfags who've never heard of him