As your friends and family shed tears for niggers

Courtesy of:

incogman.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0oqJm
youtube.com/watch?v=iFARdc3zmkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's it going Philip?

Reminder that we could have had a racially homogenous society if Scots Irish farmers hadn't been to uppity to pick their own cotton

bump, fuck niggers

No one cares

sure rabbi.
sure.

Drawn history countered with actual history

Top tier thread, post this every day, it is necessary

so couple hundred over a decade vs thousands of blacks killed every year?

nice try jew

Keep em coming, I'm building up my rage for the race war

Thank you.

I care

Thank you for this, it's a good resource against BLM bullshit flying around.

OY VEY

>unarmed black people being shot by police is okay because some random white people got killed by some random blacks some time ago

this thread is pure, unfiltered autism.

Thank you. Credit goes to whoever made them at the website in OP

Yeah, but how many of these were coal burners that deserved it?

No, this thread is informative.

Thank you for this thread, bump. Thank god I live in a place with no niggers, hope they try to come to where I live, they'll get blown the fuck away.

Hey you mind deleting this thread

Maybe if you don't read or watch your local news. It's amazing how Sup Forums can repackage publicly available information, and you idiots think someone has been 'hiding' it from you.

Thank you.

I am in Erie, Pennslyvania, where this 18 year old Jacob Pushinsky, ROTC, was shot and murdered for his bicycle by a 14 year old niglet, last year.

Lol.

There were multiple black on white murder of civilians in the past 3 days you haven't heard about.

I don't and will now start.

Holy shit

this is insanity. I never knew how bad it was

thank you for this thread op

shits fucked.
can somebody post all these to a twitter?
archive.is/0oqJm
archive.is/0oqJm
archive.is/0oqJm

>Hite took care of his elderly 94 year old mother, who suffered from severe dementia. For Days, the poor woman didn't know her son lay murdered in the home.

That sounds like something out of a fucked up Eastern European art house film.

DELETE THIS

And thank you. I'm am sure it is much worse. No one can keep track of all of it anymore.

Thank you. I have either a similar or same series I am about to start.

>top right
>white

Surely if you post these to twitter you'll get 60k upvotes like the anti-white tweets do?

Can someone archive the pictures so I can post a non Sup Forums.org link on goybook ?

G...guys. Someone please comfort me. This... this can't all be real right? some stormfront chump put all this together right?

but.. why the never ending coverage of these blacks being killed? you've got the POTUS making a speech every time a black gets killed by an officer, you got cnn nbc and the others with wall to wall coverage for days about one black

are you.. are you telling me this is real life?

I care.

Post this stuff on twitter OP
Try not to get banned

STOP OP! WHEN DOES IT END

HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE

you're new.

there are thousands of these infographics.

Thank you.

I honestly know next to nothing about Twitter, just some personalities I follow.

some of the cases in these pics arent as clear cut as OP is trying to imply. in a few cases the victims were killed by blacks who had also murdered other blacks before or after

Do you understand what we have to deal with now? Imagine two whole countries of the cunts on your doorstep

That was a joke. You'd be lucky if your tweet was deleted, but you'd probably be shadow banned.

>this thread can be outdone easily by black on black violence
Maybe BLM should look at their peers more

>thousands of blacks killed every year

>by other niggers

yea OP we get it there are a lot of murders but what about all the blacks killed by whites and white cops

>blacks who had also murdered other blacks before or after
Color me surprised.

I think they are on imgur or you can upload hem there yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=iFARdc3zmkQ

Here's a video of a black taking a white baby hostage in a walmart. Skip to 3:09 to see him take the child hostage.

Maybe those whites should have given up their wallet instead of shooting dem po baby dat dindu nuffin.

had she murdered a black guy, the media would portray her as white.
Thus it counts.

Just a few, then a new series.

I personally recognize at least a half dozen from my own searching, shown in the OP pic; they appear in these also.

>OP is trying to imply. in a few cases the victims were killed by blacks who had also murdered other blacks

Well theres a surprise. I suppose I should go through and edit out all the ones who were killed by niggers that did the world a favor by murdering other niggers also.

I got them from the site in OP

ok so they don't just hate whitey they're just savage animals who act out on impulse

that isn't better friend