/extraflags/

Snowy Edition

Previous Edition:

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoney_Ground
skribbl.io/?svYV5C88fdrcKCP4z1Me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gib previous edition

comfy

Holita

>previous edition:
you had one job!

>you must wait 5+ minutes before posting an image reply
what the fuck

my job was to make the thread m9 but i did a halfassed job

who knew algeria was so big?

eurocucks btfo

:^)

*dies*

its 9 oclock on a saturday

every fucking time

if you do it again I'm going to start linking this in the OP again whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

listen to maryland bedford! think of the market!

>when you

When you bump the thread and you die

I think you mean wh*toids btfo

hello again

hi hi

no

non-square flag reporting in

fuck off monaco

>no extraflag
get out

gorgeous flag kurwa

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand flag collecting. The flags are extremely small, and without a solid grasp of geography most of the flags will go uncollected. There’s also Autismo's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his flag making- his personal method draws heavily from karakalpak flags, for instance. The flaggots understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these flag, to realise that they’re not just tiny, pixelated flags- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who call extraflags a botnet truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sevier’s existential catchphrase “I want to fug a trap,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Campbell's masterpiece, 'The book of flags'. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those 1-flag cucks scratching their heads in confusion as the genius of extraflags unfolds itself on their Sup Forums boards. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a USMOI tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the flaggots’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 rare flags of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I am Kaliningrad
just in trip to Poland

visit some churches for me

ebin

Good night /flag/

Lidzbark Warminski

night

>ERIN GO BRAGH
my sides are in fucking orbit

Goodnight

Olsztyn County

goodnight /flag/

Olsztyn

I guess we've got a new pasta here, nice job

WE

WUZ

PAKI

FLAGGITZ

Africa is enourmous and have been shrinked down a lot on all maps.

N

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

SHIET

fug :DD

btw this is now a Sup Forums thread

Sup Forums THREAD, YOU SAY??

>(((Abrams)))
every fucking time :^)

Thank All*h im white

whaddup bimps

mudsl*mes are subhumans

>brits people in charge of naming things
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoney_Ground

kek

dead

Whew

get fucked, i dont use the archive, suck my dick and go get beheaded

his nose is getting bigger with every picture

am i rare?

Stop making threads you inarticulate pothead

I already have you

Very much so actually

Mы c бpaтoм Haзифoм вoзвpaщaлиcь в мeтpo c мeчeти, c вeчepнeй мoлитвы. B вaгoнe двoe pycaкoв нe зaхoтeли ycтyпить нaм мecтo, тoчнee oни cлишкoм мeдлeннo вcтaли, зa этo мы их пoдpeзaли, эти pycaки визжaли кaк cвиньи, зaхлeбывaяcь кpoвью. Bcя ocтaльнaя pycня, кaк cтaдo иcпyгaнных бapaнoв, cбилиcь в кyчy в дaльнeм кoнцe вaгoнa и дaжe бoялиcь пocмoтpeть в нaшy cтopoнy. Пpaвдa oдин cтapый ceдoй pycaк, yвeшaнный opдeнaми и мeдaлями, нaвepнoe, вeтepaн, пытaлcя чтo-тo cкaзaть, нo бpaт Haзиф швыpнyл eгo нa пoл, и мы дoлгo били eгo нoгaми в живoт, пoкa oн нe нaчaл cцaть кpoвью пpямo нa cвoи opдeнa. Кoгдa пoeзд ocтaнoвилcя, вcя pycня в yжace выбeжaлa нa пeppoн, и мы c бpaтoм cпoкoйнo в пycтoм вaгoнe дoeхaли дo нaшeгo oбщeжития, швыpяя вo вхoдивших pycaкoв cpeзaнными c пиджaкa oбocцaннoгo вeтepaнa opдeнaми и мeдaлями. Aллaхy Aкбap!!!

nice to see these new flags in action

time to start a moscow collection

قد بارك الله لكم ورجالكم النبيلين للقضية العظيمة يو وقفوا ل

wtf?

page 9

minnesota user was the one who wrote it

nice

Nice

The British have unironically probably the most boring naming system. Perhaps it's because English is so prevalent.

Yeah you're rare but I already had you. Welcome to flags

Page 9 bump from Steam in-game overlay

Page 8 bump from the shower

Wew

>wayside posting

yes rare veri nais

also rare veri nais

skrrrt

why that sawtooth trend?

I'm not sure, in all honesty.

Looks like the drop happens when the census is released. Probably just a bad estimate of population growth in between.

Page 7

Page 4

who else is excited for a /flag/ movie night

ya boi

>being excited for anything ever

Glad to see wayside posting is making a comeback.

fuck me

how will we ever recover?

We go deeper, using a never-ending game of scribble.io as our chat

skribbl.io/?svYV5C88fdrcKCP4z1Me
eh?

gay
:^)

Top stuff

Since we're being forced to use Sup Forums like savages, post maps here.

gay

this is pretty autistic

No no. THIS is autistic.

yes it is

Discord back up