I never thought I'd say someone from Jew York was based but Rudy Giuliani has some pretty big nuts

I never thought I'd say someone from Jew York was based but Rudy Giuliani has some pretty big nuts.

politicususa.com/2016/07/10/rudy-giuliani-sick-racist-rant-black-kids-national-tv-interview.html

>"Giuliani said, "If I were a black father… I would say e very respectful to the police…I’d also say be very careful of those kids in the neighborhood, don’t get involved with them because son, there’s a 99 percent chance they are going to kill you not the police.”

nydailynews.com/news/national/rudy-giuliani-black-kids-99-chance-killing-article-1.2706349

>"He also dismissed Black Lives Matter — the group and the phrase itself — as “inherently racist” and “anti-American,” and accused the movement of calling for the murder of police officers."

cbsnews.com/news/giuliani-blacks-crime-problem-dallas-police-rap-music-chicago/

>Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that in the wake of growing tensions between police and the African American community, African Americans must explain "how and what they're doing among themselves about the crime problem in the black community."

>"If you want to protect black lives, then you've got to protect black lives not just against police," Giuliani said Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation."

>The former mayor said police killing black people "happens rarely although with tremendous attention," and instead said the public should focus on black-on-black violence, "which happens every 14 hours in Chicago," adding: "and we never hear from Black Lives Matter."

How Long until the Black Crimes Matter group calls for a public lynching of this guy?

one bump. Does no one care about this? Even for a slight chuckle that some old white guy came with the bantz on the blacks who can't pull up their pantz?

>"which happens every 14 hours in Chicago,"

Rudy is being much too generous here.

they're already mad as fuck on twitter

>how dare anyone point out black on black murder dwarfs police killings

Trump is from New York

Guliani should be running for president instead of trump.

>Rudy Giuliani

wasn't new york on it's way to being another Chicago until Rudy had a crackdown?

I mean it's still bad but i've heard it used to be so much worse.

damn shame this state is overrun with dindus in NYC though.

We might've been a red state considering almost every white person on Long Island is a republican.

>yfw Guliani vp

Based Rudy

Based GOAT.

>its still bad

its really not.

BLM don't like facts.

Rudy "your with us or your with the terrorists" Guliani? No fucking way.

The guy might have nuts appropriate for being mayor of NYC, but he's not presidential material. Tried that before and it was an appropriate flop.

I lived in New York for a time in the 1990s and it was a properly dangerous city. I've been to a few places that had more imminent danger, but in NYC it could and would kick off at any time. It was run down, shitty and that applied to pretty much everyone there that wasn't a millionaire.

Went back to visit my aunt last month and it was brilliant. I mean, it was full of homosexuals and other weirdos still but it was a lot less dangerous. You could just feel it. Same streets, same areas, same people, but not nearly as much bullshit.

I don't know how much the major was responsible for that but it certainly is better than the other large American cities.

Giuliani cleaned up New York.

Period.

Since the 1980s he's forced niggers into uptown Manhattan and further put into the surrounding boroughs. All the hobos and sex shops = disappeared from times square. Closest you'll see them is at Port Authority where Police CONSTANTLY kick them out into the cold or hot when they cannot produce a bus ticket.

Whether in Senate or Mayoral capacity he's fought hard for white people to have a place in the city they created.

I think he's pretty great.

Terrence Murphy is another great political figure from New York.

Cops do more to protect black lives than anyone else.

What part of the city? I mean if you're in a problem area you're in a problem area, but every place has problem areas. I don't recall feeling unsafe in the 90s. Just gritty like it should be.

>new yorker checking in

There are a lot of reasons to hate him because new york sucks now, but it would be a complete ghetto if it weren't for mayorship.

Sure but he's still a democrat, and non-whites are now the main voter base of democrats
As seen by the new oil drilling mayor

It's consistently been in the top 10 major global cities for safety for 15+ years.

>I never thought I'd say someone from Jew York was based

He cleaned up NYC, bless this man

Whites are still the majority demographic for New York City. Minorities are too busy working 100hr weeks driving cabs and cleaning trash to have children here. Most are temporary migrants working on visas and send money back home to their families.

New York is the crowning jewel of America. We're a melting pot so other people coming and going is just natural. Poverty and stupidity keep colored people in their place where they belong.

>Trump/Giuliani ticket
>Flips NY red
Holy shit!

Nevermind, his yesmen are vetting incompetent autistic generals instead.

>Whites are still the majority demographic for New York City.
Only if you count jews & hispanics as whites
If you don't, then its more like 20% white

I've always said NY would be a great place to live if NYC would sink into the Atlantic

New york is filled with blacks, spics, and jews
You think he will EVER get the jew vote? Or the spic vote? or the black vote?

I don't think its possible to flip NY red in 2016, not without some massive change in voting habits

Will puerto ricans vote republican? Will NY jews? Doubtful

No, but it's like any major Canadian city with different minorities. We have spics and niggers, you have jihadis and chinks.

>sink 1/3 of the entire US GDP.

Idiot.