I'm about to blow the lid wide open on Philando Castile, Tycoon member

Having done some digging and making some pretty logical inferences, it's safe to say that Philando Castile was, in fact, a "Tycoon" member of the Crips gang.

To wit, to my knowledge, everything I'm about to post is original content, and nobody has discovered his Tycoon twitter page yet:

twitter.com/TycoonChedd

MAKE SURE TO SAVE ALL THOSE INCRIMINATING TWEETS BEFORE BLM CAN WIPE HIS HISTORY.

Tycoons are a relatively new sex-trafficking gang, as described by the FBI (first link in this search):

google.com/search?q=tycoon crips&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Lavish "Diamond" Reynolds referred to Castile as a "Tycoon." More evidence here:

twitter.com/Lavish_doinme/status/660956712845742080

Castile is in that photograph in the bottom right hand corner.

Please continue this breaking investigation. Godspeed, my felow anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tycoonphe/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEU040GIL0A
gunssavelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Castile-Arrest.jpg
twitter.com/TycoonChedd/status/8810600893255680
twitter.com/Smashtycoon/status/592957407933804544
twitter.com/MinajShield/status/751102064692953088
gotnews.com/yet-proof-twitter-posts-prove-philandocastile-crip-gang-banger/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
archive.is/PVHBt
inejyzap.ru/getmusic.php?songs=магнат город измены
twitter.com/TycoonChedd
pbs.twimg.com/media/CDqbWIfUkAAQBBH.jpg:large
twitter.com/tycoonchedd
twitter.com/bigghost223
twitter.com/artaveusa
twitter.com/k_thomas2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump.

This is huge.

The woman who took the live stream was way too calm for that situation. And, we never get to see the officer actually do the shooting.

So, if he was a gang member, how hard would it be to cons-crip-t him into being a crisis actor? Don't tell no one and you won't go to prison for the next 30 years (based on some gang activity he may have been involved in).

I don't believe even my eyes, anymore. We live in a cartoon.

Fantastic sleuthing Jar-Jar! I do believe you are onto something interesting here. Conservative Treehouse and GotNews have inferred similar, but nobody on either site has sleuthed this deeply as of yet. The "Tycoons" development is indeed a huge blow to the narrative that he was just an innocent dindu.

More curious is that the PD has released audio recordings of the cop stating he pulled over the dindu for resembling an armed robbery suspect (which they've also leaked pics of to CTH), and that the cop had his gun already unholstered when he shot Mr. Castile.

Which means it wasn't just your average "tail light out" traffic stop that the dindu's bae is trying to push to the media. IMHO the "Tycoons" gang angle is the key to unlocking what really happened.

#BadBitchMovement™
@Lavish_doinme

When yo Nigga with the #Tycoon #movement #Mob #yeahthatsBae #periodshit #dntmatterwhojustknothatsallme

Also notice they are ALL throwing up "westside" gang signs, in affiliation with the Crips. Note particularly the gentleman behind Mr. Castile throwing up a "BK," or "Blood Killer" gang sign with his left hand (it's usually done with the right hand to better form the B and the K, which in this instance appear inverted).

Also in another tweet of his, he posts a picture of a blue polo shirt along with the hashtag #coonin. That is short for Tycoons and is also a play on urban slang. Blue is also color of the Crips gang, which per the FBI appears to be associated with the Tycoons gang, especially concerning their sex slavery/pimping/kidnapping operations.

Taken as a whole, much of this evidence and his social media presence points to Mr. Castile's affiliation with -- if not extreme devotion to -- the Crips and illicit criminal activity.

Again, great job. The truth will come out!

good shit

Bump for interest

Thank you, sir! I believe the truth will come out, and it will come from Sup Forums, which is the only place I have decided to post this new bombshell. I want Sup Forums to get the glory, for once. Godspeed, fellow anons.

slide it

Bump this is YUGE

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING BEFORE IT GETS DELETED

don't forget his instagram:
instagram.com/tycoonphe/

lots of pictures of blue clothing & weed.

and where is the part where he deserved to be gun down cus of a traffic stop?

they ran a rap sheet on him already they didn't found shit, but you are such an awesome detective you inbred cunt

Bump

Investigative journalism, learn it you americunt.

bump

Follow

Chedda FoReal
@TycoonChedd
Trappin ain't a hobby it's a skill nigga !
6:58 PM - 16 Dec 2012

Why are you then here you fucking pussy?

Video featuring St Paul Crip membes brandishing an AR-15. Shit quality, possibly Castile in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEU040GIL0A

> mfw 9 for 99 cents

Why does it matter who he was? The police officer clearly didn't know who he was when he shot him. I am not judging whether the officer was right or wrong, but why does the background of the victim matter in this case when it didn't play a part in the shooting?

You are so wrong. It has everything to do with the shooting. We only saw one side of the store when his ugly ass gf posted the video. We've only seen the half truth

gunssavelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Castile-Arrest.jpg

Ah yes, the police officer clearly didn't know. Which is why it wasn't actually a stop for a broken tail light and the dude went for his gun and didn't listen to what officers told him.

Next time someone goes for their gun, remember, wait until they shoot you first so you can be sure there is no misunderstanding about their intentions.

>We only saw one side of the story
I agree, but the background is a red herring. The officer didn't know this man was a gang member or whatever the OP is trying to say he was.

His tinychat
allblckevrythg

Src:
twitter.com/TycoonChedd/status/8810600893255680

how do you know the officer didn't know? isn't that the entire point? sounds like it.

And how do you know? Got proof of that or are ya cuckin for coonin?

That's a Young Jeezy lyric.

Do you have proof he did?

>mfw that one guy I ultimately thought dindu nuffin, turns out to might have actually done sumfin

Well I'll be damned, Sup Forums

Guess I need to go find a tissue and wipe some of that egg off my face.

Because he obviously didn't have enough time to search his name in a database. Now unless this man was a high level gang boss with multiple arrests (OP doesn't say he was) or it was one in a million chance of the cop meeting him beforehand, I don't see how the cop would've known.

It wasn't just "a traffic stop"
The cop stopped him because he matched the description of a robber.

They're wearing too much red to be Crips, no?

I thought he dindu nuffin too. It's not your fault. It's a learning experience I suppose.

Explains why he would be likely to do something stupid enough or freak the cop out enough to get shot, as well as the cop pulling them over in regards to a recent armed robery.

Out of principal I completely agree with you.

This is more to destroy the narrative that he was a morally upstanding, good citizen.

And who doesn't want to stir up the nogs at this point? Might make for a good happening.

I agree with that.

Also, was the cop legally required to have a bodycam?

Why are you here? Niggers are not welcome here WHATSOEVER

Not sure, I would love to see the recording if he had one.

What did that Dallas shooter write in blood?

found that via one of his friends, Smashtycoon, who is the main guy in the video. They exchange a number of messages indicating that they hung out on the regular.

there is no doubt that guy is the same one who robbed the story and was caught on the cctv feed doing the robbery.

Its the same guy. when he was dying in the car it was hard to make out if he was the same guy, no doubt now.

>The woman who took the live stream was way too calm for that situation
This part really bothered me, too. She's not even concerned with her kid right behind the line of fire. She only cared about social media and a lawsuit. Sick.
But user, this isn't a false flag conspiracy. There is a dead body and police involvement.

Hoping one of those gossip rags like conservative tree house, Breitbart, Daily Mail or that other one (gotnews?) which have less than stringent journalistic standards picks this up and runs with it. They will have a lot more resources than Sup Forums will to track some of these leads down.

The "Tycoons" thing is by far the most important angle. Don't let that key bit go.

To those who say it doesn't matter and the cop didn't know who or what he was before he stopped him, I say b.s. on both of those suppositions. The cop had his gun out, and said he pulled him over because he matched the description of a robbery suspect just a week prior.

The fact that Castile was in a gang or was a gangster thug wannabe plays a HUGE role in why he had a gun on him. Remember, the media narrative is that he was a good little harmless dindu who worked in a cafeteria and was beloved by all the children. So why would he be carrying a piece? And why would he be affiliating himself with a notorious sex trafficking gang?

Things that make you go hmm...

possible castille, 2nd from the left

twitter.com/Smashtycoon/status/592957407933804544

Free bump

>Thinking the govt. wouldn't have a problem with using up someone's existence completely to try and shill a point.

forgot pic

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW!!! Nigger sympathizers at social media sites will wipe it. Blue lives matter. We need the blue to keep us out of the black.

Oh shi-

twitter.com/MinajShield/status/751102064692953088

In this clip the bae admits the tail light wasn't busted. So they were NOT pulled over for a busted tail light, regardless of what is being reported by the media/police. Someone needs to come clean, and not with stupid leaks to teabagger sites that nobody will read. They should go on the record to mainstream media outlets admitting they pulled over Castile for matching the description of a robbery suspect.

Your making a logical fallacy. You can't assume he didn't know bc maybe he has dealt with him before. We don't know that. The perp might of also known he might be getting nabbed for the alleged Robbery so he might of about to engage the officer with his weapon. I'm sure the DA will indict the officer due to pressure but I feel the officer has a strong defense. Again the media rushes to judgement and causes and enables hysteria. After all they profit from the craziness bc everyone tunes in.

Truth
supposed red pilled anons don't think the (((controllers))) would use ghetto nigs in fake events. i just assume every story like this on the "news" is fake until proven otherwise, which is rarely to never.

Because just like the other shitbird in Baton Rouge, HE knew. If he is good ofr the armed robbery, he knew that too, and as most people will, assumed the officer knew he was one of those who did it and that's why he was being stopped.

Was the gun he was carrying legal? I keep hearing people saying that it was a legal CC.

The entire narrative the Liberals have built around this case is about to come crumbling down. The liberals dug themselves into their plot hole when this started, there is no climbing out of it once this breaks.

There only option will be to bury it, themselves in it included.

Cops don't need probable cause to stop motor vehicles. Regardless of what you think if they have reasonable suspision that's enough to conduct a vehicle stop.

For anyone questioning the sheboon's behavior in the video, please refer to some of Tommy Sotomayor's videos concerning black women.

This, exactly. This is my only reason for posting this bombshell. To ensure a summer of happenings. I also work for the popcorn industry, so...

This is already known
The cop knew that the suspect matched the robbery description and pulled them over with the fake reason being the taillight

Sith detected.

Burden of proof doesn't lie on me faggot. I've stated no claims.

Matching the description of a robbery suspect is quite sufficient PC for a stop.

I would also guess he was not unknown to LE in the area for his gang affiliation if nothing else.

Its not a toon its a poorly excecuted psyOP. The alphabets want to get caught so they went nigger tier.

>twitter.com/Smashtycoon/status/592957407933804544

Excellent find. Sup Forums "neo-nazi website" crowdsourcing does a superior job than the cucked media, imagine that.

Bump to keep this alive

Ye shall know the Truth. And the Truth shall set you free.

Its all

PsyOPs.

>we were right again
Feels good man. I'm really sad all those police officers had to lose their lives, but this is turning into a good thing. People are waking up. Slowly but surely BLM is being exposed for the fraudulent cunts they are, slowly but surely Obama is being outed as the racist baiting nigger/Muslim loving cunt he is. Slowly but surely white people are realizing they are being ostracized by liberals like Hitlery Cunton.

I hope someone is actually archiving this goldmine. Were I computer savvy, I would have done this by now.

B-)

(wasted)
Booty blasted shill nigger detected.

Jus cuz he be dead don't mean we cain't makes sum money

>Wearing an Ankh

Kangz at their finest.

Buddy we need a Sup Forums /investigation/ website. Fucc the eff be eye.
Infamy.org
Style would be goot.

gotnews.com/yet-proof-twitter-posts-prove-philandocastile-crip-gang-banger/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

archive.is/PVHBt

Because no one knows. Not even you faggots. You're just desperate, and looking pathetic in this thread. You've literally found nothing of substance.

And this is why they must be reformed.

He dindu nuffin.

This is just more proof that Sup Forums will do ANYTHING to be right. Y'all just move to goal post so fucking much its impossible not to.

You heard it here first on Sup Forums and of course we are always right .jpg

(you)

(wasted)
Fuck off niggerbama

He did du reach for a gun on his lap after being made as a robbery suspect (only a blind, deluded liberal -- but I repeat myself -- would not think the guy in the stickup pic and the guy in all the social media pics don't bear an EXTREMELY CANNY RESEMBLANCE, but that's none of my business.

Probable cause and reasonable suspicion are essentially the same thing and are how police work gets done. 90% of police work is gut instinct based on experience and training.

No reform needed.

cop freaked out because he knew HE HAD FUCKED UP.
also GTFO Satan

>Gotnews
>Theconservativetreehouse
Are these what pass as reputable sources around here?

>He did du reach for a gun on his lap after being made as a robbery suspect
No he didn't.

...nothing of substance except to reveal that your friend Philando was a member of a sex-trafficking ring. Does BLM condone sex slavery of underage girls?

On the day that righteous man stand up, you'll be on the end of a rope, just like the actual niggers, Cletus. You're no better.

Nigger, this is stupid. You bsing, right? or are you really this retarded?
No.
Retard. Have you ever been a real life situation? Life isn't an anime, dumbass.
no
Retard. Just because you think all nogs look the same doesn't mean that it is true.

The odds that an innocent black man was gunned down due to racial profiling are, at this point, approaching zero to nil.

Send it to MOLNJEW!!

You have not even come close to proving that. Stop jacking yourself off

Her "boyfriend" was really her pimp?

Yes he did retard. In the video his ugly GF made she said he reached for his wallet or ID, which was in the same place his gun was.

So he did in fact reach to the place his gun was.

Conservative Tree house has broken many stories, they blew the shit out of the Michael Brown narrative long before anyone else did.

BEHIND THE SCENES WIT TYCOON CITY 20.3

Audio:
inejyzap.ru/getmusic.php?songs=магнат город измены

"BO RAK OH BAWMA NIGGA I'M A COON NIGGA MONKEY ASS NIGGA"
Chedda FoReal
@TycoonChedd
TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3
twitter.com/TycoonChedd
Who's Janke Tav @ArtaveusA ?

Here are some other images I have found on his twitter that is relevant.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CDqbWIfUkAAQBBH.jpg:large

Chedda FoReal (@TycoonChedd) | Twitter
twitter.com/tycoonchedd
The latest Tweets from Chedda FoReal (@TycoonChedd). TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3 #TeamPaperChase #TeamBoss #dreadhead #FlyAssNigga. TC the town.
Jason l. gross (@BigGhost223) | Twitter
twitter.com/bigghost223
Chedda FoReal · @TycoonChedd. TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3 #TeamPaperChase #TeamBoss #dreadhead #FlyAssNigga. @BigGhost223 hasn't tweeted yet.
Janke Tav (@ArtaveusA) | Twitter
twitter.com/artaveusa
Chedda FoReal · @TycoonChedd. TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3 #TeamPaperChase #TeamBoss #dreadhead #FlyAssNigga. @ArtaveusA hasn't tweeted yet.
Kerri Thomas (@k_thomas2) | Twitter
twitter.com/k_thomas2
TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3 #TeamPaperChase #TeamBoss #dreadhead #FlyAssNigga. Unmute @PatrickEZ01. Mute @PatrickEZ01. Follow Following Unfollow ...
Mohamed Bakr Influencer Detail - PersoniFind
personifind.com/influencer/bakOrz
TYCOON CITY BOSS 20.3 #TeamPaperChase #TeamBoss #dreadhead #FlyAssNigga. Location: TC the town. Joined: Jun 2010. Followers: 164 - Following: ...

Sure thing dip shit. Good luck organizing for ZOG with an average IQ of 74. They would be better off giving each of you a lobotomy and microchip.
Actually that is the only way you could band togethwr and acomplish anything. Shitskins are not part of civilization.

Fuck off neckbeard. RIP Mr. Castile.

True, those sites pass off commentary as real news, but that's the only way this mounting evidence will gain traction in the MSM. What they haven't reported yet, to my knowledge, is that Philando was indeed a member of the Tycoon gang, one which the FBI has described, and I quote, "participating in a racketeering conspiracy involving the cross-country sex trafficking of underage girls, including many who were recruited from East County middle and high schools." Now, if this isn't a bombshell, then I don't know what is. Hopefully the "journalists" of mid-major newspapers who sit on Sup Forums all day, hoping to find their "big break / exclusive" but not mention where they found said bombshell (cough) -- will give this story legs. Godspeed, anons.

shill detected

Are all of these Twitter users linked to this gang?

We should go work for the FBI at this rate