Can we disassociate ourselves with Milo?

I fucking hate this self-titled faggot, I only ever slightly liked him but not after seeing this shit about fat shaming, he thinks he is superior to the fat person when really, the fat person is doing all he can to alleviate his condition. Milo is a fucking degenerate who thinks he is so cool that he can shit on fat people, and he simply is much less cool than he is a flaming black-cock addicted faggot. Can we all just formally say 'Fuck you Milo u gay jew' and maybe he'll see it and realize no one likes him anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5fbiWqi6o
youtube.com/watch?v=LpkbtwKRVFc
youtu.be/LnH67G7vAu4?t=5927
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a faggot who should kill himself

t. fatass

Fuck you Milo u gay jew

>after seeing this shit about fat shaming, he thinks he is superior to the fat person when really, the fat person is doing all he can to alleviate his condition.

We'll need a link over here.

Why would he care what a bunch of shitposting faggots think?

>We

Fuck you.

Fat shaming is good. If you hate it, get the fuck of Sup Forums

He posted it on Twitter. We were under the assumption that people who are fat, who are actively in the gym, and actively trying to lose weight should not be targeted as they're trying to rectify the problem. The only people who don't seek converts are the left, this is obvious by never letting people forget about their past, which is why faggots like this should fuck off back to plebbit.

Yeah, he's a real cool guy so long as he's goring someone else's ox. When he steers that same insight into your own wheelhouse, not so cool.

I'm thinking he lost a lot of slovenly lards because of his concern for their well being that they refuse to demonstrate themselves.

If you're fat you should be working to help yourself and become mote fit.

If you like Milo you should know he's controlled opposition and should probably >bk2leddit

Sage

Who the fuck are you and why do you keep posting that faggots face over a forced meme? Wow gay people acting like women jeez I've never heard of that.

Yeah, tired of this faggot
But Fuck you Fatty u fat fucking jew

You are denying Sup Forums's existing relationship with Milo?
He has posted a tweet commenting about Sup Forums before.
Nope, although that'd make sense.
Again, I'm not some obese angry burger, just think that faggots who shamelessly make of someone for trying to better themselves should not be famous and symbols of the 'alt right' which like it or not this board is associated with

I dont give a fuck if the fatty was in the gym, maybe he'll work harder instead of giving up after a week.

There's nothing wrong with fat shaming in any circumstance unless you're concern about fee fees

Yes. He didn't even like trump till he realized he could be popular if he shilled him. Sage all milo threads

Fuck you
Fuck reddit
Fuck Milo
Fuck 'alt-right'
Fuck off

FPBP

Lol it seems like I'm samefagging but really I saw that thread about Milo and just wanted to contribute my hate of this faggot to the board. And I'm not fat or a jew soooooooooo

And he's also a faggot

spot the triggered fatty

Not fat. Would take a fat person that is actively trying to improve themselves over a degenerate black cock loving faggot like Milo.

Like all I wanted was a thread full of people saying 'fuck you u gay jew' and for Milo to see it, but if you are so le cool that you won't use any labels for anything or seriously discuss this faggot who is currently pretty influential politically, then I guess that won't happen.

I'm gay and really not a fan of Milo. It's one thing to hold contrary opinions, its another to just be an inflammatory dick for the sake of click bait and trying to be offensive.

And I saw that picture of him in the gym shaming that fat guy. He's in a fucking gym. He's trying. Don't be an arsehole.

Like this isn't leddit like nobody gives a fuck

Fatty

There is literally nothing wrong with fat shaming you fat, disgusting, piece of shit.

You don't have to be fat to realise shitting on overweight people in gyms trying to lose pounds is a dick move

no

Fuck milo, hes based on everything except.... israel, the distgusting fuck is riddled with aids worms. Its like an autist making fun of a sperg.

No, fuck that hambeast. If anything this will help motivate him.

The 'walking hive of AIDS' was pretty funny t b h

Fat people are disgusting animals.

Kinda just shows that I am right when the idiots show up in force to call me fat. If I gave enough of a fuck, I'd take a picture and show you that I'm not fat but obviously I'm not gonna waste that time for a few actual retards. If you guys really think fat-shaming is funny, go to an McDonald's and fucking go to town on those lardasses. Make them question what they are doing, question the eating of fast food, that is good fat-shaming. But doing it at the gym, just making that person less likely to return to the gym? All that does is make more fatties you fucking autists

No. I'm a 27 year old straight male. Married with 2 kids. Milo's the fuckin man and a great addition to the trump train.

Nice bait.

Jeez Sup Forums, looks like Milo triggered YOU hard this time. Should have guessed this board is full of fatasses. This guy is a provocateur, has always been.

>dyel hating on fatasses in a gym

Yeah fucking idiot. We should tell him to go back to fucking UK instead of infesting our soil.

God dammit. Hate this fucking guy

If Sup Forums pulls out our support for Milo his career will die. Please do it, it would be funny as fuck.

Faggot Kikes are the worst sub genre of human there is

I fucking hate this Milo piece of shit. He needs to stay out from Sup Forums.
Hes the type of person who doesnt give a fuck about anything, and he thinks its cool to be a jackass.

Hes a degenerate. We dont need more degenerates in this world.

Nobody likes this homo or cares about his Anally Inflicted Death Sentence. Quit making threads about him, you dense cunt.

You sound like a triggered fat person, but I also dislike Milo, so, ahem:
'Fuck you Milo u gay jew'

By making fun of a fat person, AT A GYM, it just shows that he cares more about being a provocateur than being an actually smart, reasonable person. I hate fucking fake idiots out for the fame more than anything, so I make dis bread. Fuck this faggot

>go to an McDonald's
Why would I go to a mcdonalds? I'm not fat.

Seems like a waste of money to drive all the way there when there's a fatty right here, (You), who I can inform is a disguting piece of shit.

People should be shamed for being fat, degenerate behavior should always be discouraged.

It´s not about a triggered fat person it´s about shaming fat people who don´t want to be fat anymore.
The only thing you are achieving with shaming people in a gym is havng more fat people in the general population.

The other threads have actually been different people, the main guy doing it is a leaf I believe

This. He would cry rivers all night while sucking that black cock.
All he wants is attention

If anything fat shaming would motivate a person to not be a fat fuck anymore.

t. 300lb American

And he doesn't give a shit that you think so. He knows people who hate him are just keyboard warriors.

Has this gay Paris Hilton ever appeared to you as "smart, reasonable person"? Oh wait, this board thinks Tila Tequila and Evalion are good figures so that wouldn't surprise me. Maybe you should have listened to Ben, who knows very well what he is. He's exactly what Sup Forums deserves, a memester who doesn't really know anything about politics and likes to just be controversial.

Pol is satire bro...It was always.

BASED BEN
A
S
E
D

B
E
N

Has milo been hanging out with the wrong crowd? In any case he hasn't acted very admirably as of late so it makes sense to reject him. I liked his work a year ago so it's a shame.

No one here worships him. Maybe some nu Sup Forums cucks that came over from leddit do. You can't unironcally like a gay kike.

>implying i care what he thinks
Im just saying that hes acting like a 14 year old kid who thinks hes cool.

"look at me, im the cool trump supporter who hates feminists, im in the alt right, am i cool guysz???????????????????????? ??? me cool autism COOL RIGHT???????????????"

Hes a fucking sperg retard. And so are you.

Hating on SJWs, feminists is something you did in 2014. Now we need to focus on the real problem, the fucking kikes.

Hes not close to being based

>he is so cool that he can shit on fat people
>he doesnt want a loyal cuddly chubby husbando to cuddle with while watching a terrible horror movie
Let him die of aids like the average gay slut :P

I'd say yes, but only because he's degenerate as fuck and really doesn't have much room to say anything.

Fat shaming is awesome, but not so much when you're trying to break that cycle.

Fuck this fucking faggot jew kike

I agree with you. I don't think he really stands for anything he says.

no one likes that faggot.

>implying fat shaming wasn't some SJW shit made up from Reddit retsrds and tumblrina's

also

>sage

Yeah hating on a fat dude at the gym is so far beyond the pale it pisses me off. It takes a lot for a fat dude to work up the courage to do something about his fatness and shaming him for it is just fucking low.

In general I agree. The one exception should be at the gym, which is precisely where he was doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5fbiWqi6o
youtube.com/watch?v=LpkbtwKRVFc

He is okay. I didn't like the fat thing, but he did defend trigglypuff of all invective regarding her physical shape- wanted to direct the degeneracy of her views, rather. This fat thing is either cocaine, misdirection, or the more common illness of projection. He is on our side.

I have an overweight friend, a good friend. Bin the fag.

That tweet is in pretty bad taste, I'll agree with you there. If a fat person is in a gym working out then they're actually trying and you should encourage that. He should be shaming the fat fucks at mcdonalds eating for 3.

>but he did defend trigglypuff of all invective regarding her physical shape
that's even worse,he defends some fat cunt sjw

but makes fun of this fat guy at the gym trying to lose weight?

Exactly, this guy turns around to see Milo's gay ass snickering at him and thinks 'Wow this is exactly what I thought was gonna happen, everyone is laughing at me, I'll never go the gym again!'

He's a useful idiot who battles feminism while propping up other bullshit such as his egomania, stereotyping, and his love of BBC and Abrahamic religions. His stance on abortion is childlike as is his rationale for supporting it.

It's quite typical of autism to get 1 thing in life so right that you fuck up a million other things to get there.

>all these obese pieces of shit coming out to defend their fellow fatshits

plz die

Maybe use a different term than fat shaming. Tumblr has irreparably fucked it to death with their healthy-at-any-size whaleperson bullshit.

What he did was the equivalent of smacking a dog for pissing outside. Those defending it are retarded.

>Jew
>faggot
>nigger fucker

If you associated with him in the first place then you're part of the problem.

Sorry we have good taste in food ;^)

Most of the time I dislike Milo and the things he says, but I wholeheartedly agree with his views on fat people

youtu.be/LnH67G7vAu4?t=5927

>greece
>food

i thoguht woman were fucking for sandwiches over there or something?

Milo is trying to drum up support over his fat shaming bullshit.

Nobody cares Milo, You didnt get a topic going, you just posted a dumb pic and that was the end of it.

Fucking forced memes.

>playing a Pandaren

This

>not playing exclusively pandaren

ITT Op fatass is triggered

Surprised Rogan doesn't sell DMT fat pills duddddddddeeeeeeeeee

howfat.ru

>not gonna waste my time
>im just gonna shitpost my sunday away

You don't 'fat shame' when the person is taking steps to do the right thing, you congratulate them so the keep it up.

I like Milo, but I've noticed he brings poor evidence to bolster his arguments.

Milo is no better than an SJW. He hides behind his status as a gay person to make faces at people who he knows can't harm him or it will be a legal PR hate crime shitstorm. He also runs the conservative equivalent of a Gawker website, useful only in the sense that it's the only place willing to publish stories like Hillary's e-mails. He even tries to re-appropriate "faggot," a word that very aptly describes limp-wristed cowardly bullies who enjoy dick in the ass like he does, much like how women try to re-appropriate bullshit like that.

Sup Forums is stupid but not stupid enough to fall for his pandering bullshit. They recognize Milo is a useful idiot though and will let him keep his teeth until it's rope time.

Fuck off every January and September those fat pieces of shit come at my gym and quit after a month. They are not serious about this. If they were they wouldn't end up fat in the first place

sounds like ur a fatty

He's right.

is that a big mac with mcchickens? obviously got some mcnugguts. im 220 lbs but couldn't eat all that. are you a big guy ?

Thank you for saying this OP.
He's also brags that he's a based faggot because in catholic school he "seduced" his priest. I'm 99% sure he was molested...

it's july though

he's on the other side of the world idiot, their months are reversed.

Anyone who lets himself get to 300 pounds has no willpower and shit self esteem, and is covering his emotional damage with eating. They do not deserve sympathy, they deserve shame as a social impetus to change. A lump at the gym doesn't deserve special treatment because he has tons of work just to get back to being a real person.

Fucking hypocritical fatties in this thread defending this shit-"If you don't support him he'll give up." I don't even like Milo, but if you support his free speech/gross feminist hating/say whatever the fuck you want mindset, then you can't complain if you're put on blast for your own bullshit. Nobody gets a safe space.

I have personally seen this happening the past 3 years. It's like a ritual

Milo is good entertainment, nothing else. If you treat him seriously, pro of against, you've already lost
>leaf is the voice of reason
>we in the end times now

Stop getting personally offended by other people. You're no better than sjws

also lose some weight OP

You don't understand how motivation works.
Shaming is the stick, and is used to get people motivated enough to start change.
Seeing results is the carrot that keeps a person going.

Too much shaming will backfire if the person doesn't see results soon enough. They will just quit.