May or Leadsom?

Honestly been torn as to which I'd prefer for the next PM. Pro-brexit here and my gut says Leadsom - she's got the right values from what I've seen, but I don't know f she's got the appeal, the experience or the ability to unite the Tory party and quell the butthurt millennial uprising at once.

May seems to have the right record, but I secretly think she'll be too willing to compromise on values round the negotiating table. Redpill me on one/both, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May is a lying cunt on the level of Merkel.
>Lets reduce immigration.
>OOPS I INCREASED IT AGAIN.

>Judge me on my record

Good point, she wanted me to judge and there. She didn't even reduce non-EU migration that we could always control.

>Theresa "british people benefit a great deal from sharia law" May

The fact that she's even a contender when she has one of the worst words vs actions records in the last few decades of British politics scares me somewhat.

Leadsom, dumbass. Might as well be asking "Mudslime invasion or nah?"

May needs to get Jo Coxed.

Sauce?

pic unrelated

she's the establishment candidate, that's why.

Both shills and David Cameron in female form.

One is pretending she likes the idea of a Brexit.

Leadsom is the only choice and she is going to win solely because nobody wants a mudslime invasion. Sup Forums will support this and shills will shill harder for May as the election approaches.

express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law

It's quite a well known quote by her, you will find guardian and telegraph articles on it, but with positive spin

all the yids are shilling for may and smearing leadsom, who the fuck do you think?

This prophecy shall be fulfilled.

>dumbass

I've always leant towards Leadsom. As much as I want a Conservative Party and not a Cuckservative Party like we've got now, May will at least garner the most parliamentary support.

Either way, for all the backing and shitposting about Leadsom, it's never been the frontrunner (May in this case) that wins. Now that there's two candidates left, it goes to party members and the grassroots tend to be more right-wing. 60% approx. were for Out, so we might have luck.

Also, isn't it great that we'll now have had 2 female PMs, but neither of them will have been lefties?

True, but if May is a cuck that's just as bad.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law

Thanks, my fellow bong. By the way, got nothing better to do but reply often here. Watching the Portuguese fuccboi squad play the """"French"""" team.

thanks for reminding me

May was a vocal Remain supporter, Leadsom was Leave. Leadsom will probably win

That arrogant cunt Cristiano "closet fag" Ronaldo is out with a busted leg. I kek'd to see him cry.

Is Leadsom going to be Thatcher 2.0 or just another David Cuckeron?

May will make Britain an Authoritarian shithole with even more surveillance, and was utterly useless in charge of immigration which is the 1 key issue.

Of course she's gonna win.

>vocal

She announced her support for Remain but stayed out of it other than that. Knew she'd need Leaver support, see. Leadsom lacks support from Remainer MPs.

As close as you can get to Thatcher in a 4 year term. She's a traditional woman who has always supported tougher cuts on immigration.

And maybe we will get a Trump/Leadsom relationship like Thacher had with Reagan.