TRUMP GENERAL - FULLMETAL AMERICAN EDITION

>COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General thread
>Clinton Foundation Investigation by WordDocanon (Outdated)
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Michael Flynn on Nuclear Energy in the Middle East
youtube.com/watch?v=eiYjCnbeicw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/anti-trump-forces-unleash-plan-pick-vp-convention-n606716
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article88228217.html
youtu.be/JTiuYCZ9Xiw
nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need a hero

get it in with Flynn

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

Remember to never give up and think big!

>"The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, with whatever little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other." - Lt.General Michael Flynn to Stephen Miller

>martial the collective power
>we're all in this together
>"community policing"
Yeah Hillary totally isn't a communist

Anyone notice this Hill shill on Fox is using a creepy cult leader tone of voice?

I honestly get chills when he says "Never, never, never give up!"

The anti-Trump forces have unleashed a back-up plan in case their efforts to deny Donald Trump the Republican nomination fail: Give delegates in Cleveland the power to chose his vice president.

It's a last-ditch effort, with the thought being if they can't get rid of Trump, then they can force at least one major concession.

The proposal is being distributed by the executive director of the group "Free the Delegates," Regina Thomson, and it would change "rule 40," a party bylaw that guides how delegates choose the nomination of both the president and vice president.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/anti-trump-forces-unleash-plan-pick-vp-convention-n606716

BTFO

HAHA Donald is fucked

is that you narutoop?

Law of Attraction/Meme Magic.

Shit communicator, awkward af, squirmy and incoherent when talking about anything outside of muh leadership and muh war on terror. oh also his wife is ugly as shit. 0.5/10 would be the worst VP pick ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

these stupid faggots really just wanna go nuclear on their own party don't they

The Trump campaign has firm control over the rules and platform committee, never gonna happen. He just got the entire party leadership to bend the knee a few days ago.

Arrest Hillary you Amerifats. She'll fucking invade us if she wins then attack Russia.

Sounds like you Trumpshills are in trouble now....

In addition to these proposals, they are also working to convince delegates to support a rule that would "codify" what they say is delegates' responsibility to vote their conscience instead of how their state voted in the primary.

They have a whip operation to persuade delegates and plan to run television ads in Cleveland during the convention.

A supporter of the effort, lobbyist Jack Burkman, held a fundraiser in Northern Virginia Friday night. He said 500 people attended and he raised at least $500,000. Burkman is working to raise $1 million by Wednesday, the day before the rules committee convenes. That's in addition to the $3 million anti-Trump groups said they had leading up to Cleveland.

Fundraising "is going way better than I even expected," Burkman said.

A FUCKING LEAF

First for Flynn sucks

Why is Sessions on Fox with this hill shill if they aren't gonna let him talk? They are letting the hill shill just spout pure lies uncontested.

How bad will it be in Cleveland?

They're prepping for 1,000+ arrests per day

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article88228217.html

I imagine even if they did get something like this, Trump would just ignore it.

>bad
>not fun

>Not realizing that they are already dead.

not gonna happen. stay mad (you) faggot

>Vote their conscience
>By completely ignoring the will of the people and the democratic process
"""True conservatives""" everybody

>worried, buttblasted leaf faggit

Noice

Yep. Trump is all about individual empowerment/self-actualization (see ) while Clinton is all about this idea that you give away power to the 'group' and somehow get a net return. What a fucking con.

It's your fault Amerilards if Hillary wins. She'll fucking destroy Canada then attack Russia.

yfw trump generals have been running for an entire fucking year

WEBB >>>>>> FLYNN

It's decision day
Trump wins

Where do you go for your salt? Anywhere?

Women love trump!

Why the hell do I like Stephen Miller so much?
I want him to run for President after Trump.

DELETE THIS

Not that bad actually, Cleveland is very well prepared and they actually have the gear the resources they need. The geography of the city is advantageous too, the protestors are gonna be bottled up on a bridge (lol KETTLED), that's near the RNC convention center.

At least the desert will be safer with all those holes filled.

This. Trump has 62% of the delegates. They've got enough people to block any shenanigans from the rules committee.

The only way the establishment can force a VP pick is by breaking or subverting convention rules, and if they do that it'll be party suicide.

Fuck off nigger

Everyone suspected of being a potential VP is actually his cabinet. All will be announced at the RNC.

>Fundraising "is going way better than I even expected"
kek and how much were they expecting?

>One of the proposals to alter it this week would insist that the vice presidential candidate has the support of the delegates from at least three states.

>yfw he chooses someone like Newt or a celebrity of some kind

Not worried, because I know that Trump won't choose such a shit VP

Wow, a [DELEGATES] made of [FAGGOTS]

Because he's a true patriot and also a master of memetic warfare hand signals.

Please clap.

>She'll fucking invade us if she wins then attack Russia.
No she won't, Trudeau is basically like her sister.

I'm kinda scared now at this point. Too much happenings lately and I feel like a lot of distrust is going to happen later this year.

Was in Dallas during the happening (actually in downtown) and went to the Trump rally back in June. It's too much, if this is truly Obama's America then we can't let Hillary win. Now most people will probably assume I'm some BLM activist now just because I'm black in Dallas. This fucking sucks and I'm scared.

General Michael Flynn vs Goofyhontas

Are you gonna be mad when Trump wins?

Flynn was fired. Webb got a medal.

The VP debate is in Virginia.

You have shit your pants so bad that I can smell it from here, faggit.

It's literally against the law in some states, the head of the Rules CMTE said the idea of a delegate revolt was preposterous. Not only would it not work if they COULD do it, they simply can't do it. Now that Ted Cruz has bent the knee, they have no momentum either.

>tfw /trumpgen/ got you addicted to black, conservative chicks

Now, where do I find them? Church? Trump Rally? Using Meetup?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS MY BROTHERS

IM BLACK AND PROUD

You think that just because the guy was a general that means he will be a good VP? christ, you must be underage to be this stupid

Don't make us send the robots

Based orator, fervent patriot, Goebbels doppelganger.

ANOTHER 2-HOURS OF JEANINE TONIGHT

This is bait, but I'm gonna take it anyway. We already have our rights you fucking dumbass.

Flynn wants revenge. He wanted to protect his country. But his country didn't protect him.

Now he's after the bastards who are destroying America.

Together with The Donald nothing will stand in his way.

>COMING TO A DEBATE STAGE NEAR YOU

DONT FUCKING LOSE TRUMP

HILLARY

WILL

FUCKING

ANNIHILATE

CANADA

SHE WILL DO THE SAME THING SHE DID IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO CANADA

FUCK YOU AMERICA IF HILLARY WINS

You seem to not acknowledge this kind gentleman pictured here. I wouldn't do that mistake if i were you m80

Buy guns and stay indoors. Try to find like minded people and develop a SHTF plan.

>police are killing us!
>so lets disarm the public
>and federalize the police!
Literally the opposite of what they should want

Flynn and Obama hate each other. That's the best way to get fired from a political top-tier position.

Or did he get fired from somewhere else?

Webb is kind of low-energy. I think we can do better.

AWOO~

>Rights

You only have privileges. If whites looked away you would all starve.

>Women

Fired by King Nigger, first of his name, for not being a sycophantic yes-man.

The shit you are squirting out of your terrified arsecheeks smells of maple poutine with extra rotting cabbage.

Fucking yuck, clean it up, faggit.

>Goofyhontas
>Not referring to Chief Stands-On-Lies by her tribal name

What did she mean by that?

> Against the law
> In states that aren't where the convention is

Paul Ryan already literally said "No troopers from Nevada or Wisconsin are going to be on the floor at the convention. The delegates will vote however they want."

Flynn would be better as director of national intelligence and Mattis should be Defense Sec. imo

The only people complaining about Flynn have been leafs
>Makes you think, huh?

one post by this id. try harder faggot

Will tomorrows event destroy BLM and the left media?

you have a gift. glad you're on our side, lad.

mamma mia!

>Referring to Chiefess Shitting Bull by her tribal name rather than her spiritual true name

Trudeau is already working pretty steady on Canada.

Are you guys still on fire?

>Webb is kind of low-energy

youtu.be/JTiuYCZ9Xiw

>Ben's Ass is only mad at Trump because he made fun of him

Guys I need more Flynn memes.

Post 'em or make 'em so I have more images to cycle through on the OPs.

Make 'em good or don't make 'em at all. The OP image is bad quality. We need better memes for Trump/Flynn.

You Ozzies are pretty good at ripping people's lungs out with your bantz too, so I take that as a great complement.

Thank you, sir!

Jeryl the Joker

>Two years ago, I was called into a meeting with the undersecretary of defense for intelligence and the director of national intelligence, and after some “niceties,” I was told by the USDI that I was being let go from DIA. It was definitely an uncomfortable moment (I suspect more for them than me).

>I asked the DNI (Gen. James Clapper) if my leadership of the agency was in question and he said it was not; had it been, he said, they would have relieved me on the spot.

nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/

Very good read on Islam

I don't have a tv so I don't become brainwashed
Don't browse too much online news either

Who has the current best chances at being a Trump VP? Hoping for Flynn

What's this event?

If you want us ruled by oligarchs, you should just say so. Why pretend to use the democratic process?

>her sister

my sides

lol lol lol lol

Yep, definitely underage if you think poopie jokes are funny

> Old angry white guy who "served" at a desk in North Carolina in the 80s
> Directed Obama's intelligence while ISIS happened and failed miserably at stopping them
> Has never fired a gun in combat
> Has never served in enemy territory

Literally the worst "military" choice Trump could make. He's the definition of failed American military leaders.

Pretty much no choice could make me vote for Clinton over Trump, but Flynn is a plain lousy pick. Why pick someone who helped Bush start the Iraq war than got a promotion from Clinton and Obama, rather than someone who quit the GOP over the Iraq war and called out Clinton during the debates when even Sanders was afraid to point out how rigged it was?

>squirting out of your terrified arsecheeks smells of maple poutine

>implying that isn't a national food after the Trudeau gay rallies

We are only moments away from witnessing a sitting head of state blowing gay men for progress

yup, this is our VP now