Why are they the only Asians with a videogaming industry? Why don't Koreans, Taiwanese, or Chinese create videogames...

Why are they the only Asians with a videogaming industry? Why don't Koreans, Taiwanese, or Chinese create videogames? Are Japanese an exceptional race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFkmBOWBtFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taiwan makes phone games. China and Korea make MMOs but they're mostly Asia only. Japan stands out because they make consoles and the rest of the world can actually buy them.

Koreans make video games, like Lineage and Ragnarok Online.

死国www

>what is ncsoft
>what is nexon

Couldn't China make a console if they really wanted to? I mean they're able to bootleg every console under the sun

>shitty MMOs that are all about grinding

Most of the popular MMO games in SEA are from Korea (Ragnarok Online and RF Online for example)
Mobile games either from Taiwan or China.

Here's a korean Music game from 10 years ago
youtu.be/YFkmBOWBtFk

What happens here? Short dumb thugs?

at least they don't kill each other

Koreans have their own video game industry, so do Taiwanese and Chinese. the difference is that the western audience likes what the Japanese produce so we see its proliferation in the western world.

the Taiwanese and Chinese don't want to make video games specifically for the western audience, they want to make video games for their domestic audience and if the west likes it, fantastic, if not, oh well.

I don't think Japan was trying to make something for the western audience per se, but rather that they just so happened to make a console after the US had the video game crash.

They make games, just not particularly good ones

nah, japan is special in that sense because it has historically been a western ally and rich. it made video games for their own domestic market but people in the western world also liked it. so two birds one stone scenario.

has the most sexpats and zainichi

Well that too, but I'm saying coming into a market that just crashed (RIP Atari) kind of makes it easy for you to sell your product what with the competition being non existent.

>Be most inteligent japanese region
>Be most tall
>Be most murderer

Masterrace

Koreans only care about Starcraft autism and China is of gommie so any vidya there would just be censored to hell anyway.

Well how do you think they got so smart and tall?

>t.

I wouldn't say Japanese games are much better.

south korea is in the game now with PUBG

Everybody I apologize for OP, he's just retarded.

gass weebs

exactly this

Taiwanese made Rabi-Ribi, one of the best metroidvanias with challenging bullethell bossfights.

? We make many games, It's just you don't recognize Korean game

PUBG is developed by South Korean company

>muh Japanese game master race
besides nier:automata they only produce shitty '''games''' nowadays tho

more like shitkoku

>has the most sexpats and zainichi
that's Kinki region though.

what happen here

dog breeding

not as big as Japan but Korea is a world-wide video game market. Also we are second biggest e sport market

Korea makes the best MMO's

Killing the untermensch

Give me old maple