Cosmo just said on his stream that Sup Forums is a safe space for bigoted scumbags. Thoughts?

Cosmo just said on his stream that Sup Forums is a safe space for bigoted scumbags. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0
youtube.com/watch?v=mZC15100Y7w
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissa_Wright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also stream is twitch dot tv/narcissawright if you wanna come chat :^)

What kind of idiot would listen to a mentally ill streamer?

who?

>somebody said something about Sup Forums
>quick, go on their channel and give me -- I mean, THEM, viewers!

nice try.

Looks like an absolute degenerate. Why would we care what this leftist cuck says?

>not knowing who cosmo is

Wait, id he actually speed running again? I thought he decided to only make depressing pretentious videos from now on.

Sup Forums,

until now, I have always passively supported the transgender movement. I was never in favour of encouraging people to take this path, but I wouldn't judge those who did.
"It's their choice", "Who are we to tell them what to do with their life", "They're not hurting anyone", are just some of the arguments I would use to justify this stance.
However, this one guy has changed all of that. Cosmo Wright used to be a respected, active streamer who regularly made appearances at huge video game speedrunning events and held many world records for popular games. He was pretty much the most famous guy in the whole scene, and his runs and commentary were always fun to watch. I loved watching the guy.

But about two months ago, he decided he was actually a girl. Instead talking him out of it or getting him medical/mental help, most people (including me to a certain degree) supported him all the way, telling him he's beautiful and he should just go for it.
Now look at him. Two months later, he's a complete wreck. His girlfriend left him, his records were broken, his channel is dead, his stream is private... But what really opened my eyes was this video he uploaded yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0

It's completely bizzare and incoherent and sounds like some kind of suicide note. This guy used to be a quirky, famous internet celebrity, now he's nothing and I wouldn't be surprised if he went and killed himself before the end of the year.
I can see clearly now. Transgender is a very serious mental health issue, and pushing for its acceptance as normal is dangerous. And I don't even mean this as a meme like "lol tranny delusion" or anything. It's a dangerous problem, and if you have a friend or relative who's transgender, you should be very clear about this if you really care about them. If you do nothing, anything that will happen is your fault.

why would i watch someone play games when I can play them myself

it's like video game cuckolding.

the fuck dude.

I don't know who or what a cosmo is.
Go away, OP.

Is there a way to report on twitch? He's not playing and should be banned for attention whoring.

Who the fuck is Cosmo?

this is stupid hes stupid

bump

fucking germany

COSMOS WAKE UP!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mZC15100Y7w

A magazine

Yeah well, he's a mentally ill faggot so why should I care?

>leftist

no idea who this faggot is but it looks like he plays console games

le_trashman.jpg

why would I watch sports when I can play them myself

If it's a long stream they can fill like an hour of it not playing and not get in trouble.

why post on Sup Forums when i can just shoot niggers myself

The only reason is to support your local team.

It's easier to watch somebody else be good at a game than to get good at the game yourself. Plus, getting good a game is filled with frustration and requires concentration and a shitload of time. There are plenty of reasons to watch other people who are good at something, generally we call that "entertainment".

Nobody cares, advertise the channel elsewhere you faggot.

gonna dump some cosmos

Cosmos just mad because his popularity went to shit when he became a tranny, he's grasping for relevancy at this point

It's funny because I remember him talking on stream about how responsible he was with the money he earned from streaming, then he goes and blows it on HRT

>cuckmo

He's a nintoddler tranny

>Being a member of the speedrun community
>Being being an autistic fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

>people actually watch this shit

GDQ is ultimate cancer and almost ruined speedruns for me

Who is this guy, some vapid lets player or something?

Why would I care about the opinion of a guy who's already given up on life? That would be like taking advice from a faggot like Markiplier.

False comparison.

Video games can be played alone and at anytime. Sports like soccer require at least another 21 people

safe space, huh?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums. Speed running is gen Z garbage.

Nope, I'm not a fag.

>Sup Forums is a safe space
This retard doesn't even know what safe space means.

Well its not incorrect, however literally the entire USA was designed to be that by the first amendment so the fact that people talk about it like its a problem is a much bigger problem.

I don't give a fuck who that is, but you can't deny that Sup Forums IS a safe space for butthurt white supremacists.

Then what are you doing here?

If that were true you'd be banned and you buried by a voting system.

But would you look at that, there's your post.

>It's easier to watch somebody else be good at a fucking your wife than to get good at fucking yourself. Plus, getting good fucker is filled with frustration and requires concentration and a shitload of time. There are plenty of reasons to watch other people who are good at something, generally we call that "entertainment".

why browse Sup Forums when I can poo in my own loo?

>cosmo

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs

Not really. It's true that you will get trashed by others if you post any leftist opinion but at least you can keep debating people until the thread dies. In a safe space you'd just be banned.

>video game cuckolding.
kek

Looks like a faggot, never heard of it.

Have you noticed that so many faggots on Twitch have the sub buttons I'm not saying this person is on that but still.

Why does this shitter not have an ED page yet?

I'm surprised Youtube allowed a rape video stay up for so long.

and you're a piece of shit that sits around all day watching people play video games

blow your brains out

A lot of people watch sports and never do them even when they could. But whatever.

This is a stupid argument anyway because streams have a lot of other qualities that draw people to them. It's not just about video games. Sometimes it's almost not at all about video games.

Hey cosmo. remember when John numbers fucking destroyed you in Mario maker?

Get some fucking braces dude

And you'll die and nobody will remember you and your "accomplishments" 200 years from now!

That bloke needs his roots done.

IT'S A FULL BLOWN RAID

>Narcissa you look pretty

>tfw you will never be as pathetic as this white knight watching a horrifying gap toothed tranny stream games

>spends money on transitioning over fixing those fucking teeth

By safe space I mean any place where your views are rarely challenged. Racists aren't seriously challenged here like they are irl
I'll give you that Sup Forums's free speech policy separates it from left wing safe spaces such as Tumblr. But Sup Forums at its very worst is definitely a hugbox for racists. At its best it can occasionally contain legitimate discourse

Cosmo/Naccicist/whatever the fuck they're calling themselves today is the literal textbook definition of a psychopathic loser,

This is a good post. Cosmo is one of many who's sad stories could be used as case stories to destroy the whole transgender acceptance movement. However, cultural marxism is a religion that socially rewards those who support behaviors that put individuals and groups at various risks. The adherents of political correctness do not care about the real-world effects of the behaviors they support, only their immediate psycho-social and emotional stimulation from supporting those behaviors.
Cultural marxism is the most destructive cult this world has ever seen. Never has any religious system been so bent on eroding everything that makes individuals individual.

Kek'd

>Cosmo
who's that ?

the only cosmo I know of is a dead speed runner who streamed OoT

It's more of an unsafe space for weak faggots who can't handle the bants.

literally who

This, his priorities are fucked

unless you are a gamer you shouldnt. That person holds quite a few speedrun records for classic games. They also decided to take female hormones and transition to female.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissa_Wright

He/she will never ever have another record in anything because taking female hormones makes a persons reaction times considerably less. He/she even admitted this.

I am sorry, Cosmo, I'm really really sorry.

Entertainment industry has performance standards, streamers are salespeople with no quota. Please continue to think that the level of skill required to be a streamer is anything close to a time investment.

Literally who?

see

What the hell. Why are there so many trannies in the GDQ community. First Cosmo, then that TASbot guy princessproto, and now whoever this is.

And why do you think that is? Are you under the impression that at some point, all of Sup Forums sat down and decided this? We were all "not racist" when we got here, this is just the only place that doesn't silence evidence that is "racist" with a politically diverse user group. Give it up. How long does it take people like you to realize that people's minds have already been changed, and they're the only ones capable of doing it again?

So what you're saying is, you would be totally fine with everyones opinion as long as it matches yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys Reminder this is what gamers celebrate now

>safe space
>every other thread on Sup Forums is a "Sup Forums btfo" bait thread

>By safe space I mean any place where your views are rarely challenged. Racists aren't seriously challenged here like they are irl

So? Anyone can come here and challenge us. There's nothing stopping leftists from coming en masse and challenging our views.

>no chat reactions

I've always felt Sup Forums was relatively safe from the left just because the left are a bunch of thin skinned faggots. but that's not a safe space if we just hang out in a dangerous neighborhood

>If you do nothing, anything that will happen is your fault.
lol no

>earning all DAT supposed dollaridoo
>can't fix his fucking teeth

>Racists aren't seriously challenged here like they are irl
Anyone can challenge anything on Sup Forums. Are you so new you've never seen a thread between an ardent liberal and someone who spends time collecting actual citations for his arguments on race? Sup Forums as a collective feeds on being challenged, and successfully arguing for the majority opinion to the point that it's trivial to bait out hundreds of responses from people just by stating a minority opinion which isn't safespace or hugbox behavior at all.

Ya see that pic of himself?
He's just another brainless lefty.

I used to like him.

>how many times can I say she/her in one sentence

come the fuck on, we get it already

RIP