ATTENTION WOPS AND OTHER EUROKEKLES

ATTENTION WOPS AND OTHER EUROKEKLES

I'm traveling to Italy for 10 days at the end of the month. I'm thinking Florence, amalfi coast (positano?) And Florence/Pisa

I'm looking for inquiries into how immigrant these places are and if I should go somewhere else in Italy instead. I want to avoid 'ethnic' groups as to get the REAL Italian peoples. I hate touristy shit but I do want to see some ruins and beautiful coastal waters.

Any ideas where I can go to avoid these migrants and just generally suggestions for touring Italy? Thanks italia/pol/s

Also, is thievery a big thing there? I hear Rome is quite bad. I don't like standing out as a tourist and I also don't want my shit taken from me

Other urls found in this thread:

agriturismo.it/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuscania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im going to Venice, lake como, florence, verona and bologna, any italibros help us out?

I've been to Venice. Its a cool day trip but nothing more. Smells like piss, crowded, retard American and German tourists and expensive. Venice was a let down but still worth seeing. Go off the touristy path there and you'll find some cool restaurants and places. I stayed in a hostel just outside of the city on the other side of the bridge. About 25 a night for a room, free breakfast and good restaurant.

Florence is great, Venice also and you must visit the Eternal City even if it does have immigrants

You will get some immigrants in every big city btw

If youd like come to Sardinia, we dont have many of them here, the food is good the women are of the classic mediterranean type and we are well attreciated for tourists
and we have the best beaches

Thasks my fellow white brutha. Any suggestions for places to stay in Sardinia or things to do?

what about Verona Bologna and lake como and garda?
u know how much stuff costs in restaurants?

I am pretty sure you're not going to find many migrants there. Maybe some but nothing extraordinary because most of them are more in the north.
Florence is really beautiful, I suggest you go to the Uffizi museum.
Positano is just breathtaking if you're into the "pictoresque" kind of place.
Pisa is also a nice city but it doesn't have a lot beside Piazza dei Miracoli. (it has some things but it's not like Florence).
Thievery does exist but do not expect anything enormous.

I really love Venice because it's just unique and beautiful. Be careful because it's very pricey and they rip tourists off pretty easily. Also if it rains a lot expect the city to get flooded.
Como is very pretty. Verona is good but obviously not even close to Venice. In Verona make sure you visit the Arena.
Bologna is awesome and if you want to eat some "heavy" cuisine like Mortadella and ofc bolognese, you'll like it a lot.

In general in the north there are more immigrants. The latest immigrants (nignogs and muzzies) are not so many for now even in the north.

Ask people that live in the city you are visiting for good places to eat food. Don't go to tourist traps.

Oh yeah. Sardinia is really great. I've been there twice and the people are very very easy going and friendly. The food is very good and the sea is just amazing. Eat porceddu.

Thabks man! I'll definitely check those places out. Pisa will just be a few hours to see the tourist shit. I don't rrally want to cuz I hate doing tourist shit but my gf is Asian and, well....gooks like to "OOOO I TAKE PICKCHAH!"

How's the English in most of the countries? I always feel rude going to a foreign country and speaking English but I spent most of my time in school learning German and Spanish:/

Roughly like 25-40 euro each but tbay was at the tourist restaurants

Im from south but i really love the north parts of my island

Alghero is especially beatiful, it also has some remnants from spanish occupation and is lovely to walk at nigthtime

Oristano is another good choice

The prices (if you dont go to costa smeralda) are especially good

If you want to go south Cagliari is an obvious choice but it wont strike you as much, in my opinion except from certain zones its quite dull compared to the rest

If you can immerge yourself in nature, we have some parks and monuments from nuragic era that are really amazing
If you need to find some peace our nature will surely help ya

Sweet, that's two for Sardinia. Thanks!! Many places to stay there or is it a day trip type thing?

Wicked. Might be a stupid question but what's the best way to get there? And from what mainland city?

>expect the city to get flooded
shiet mang
Also, is Milano worth visiting?
thx

If you go to Amalfi visit Herculanum.
Pompei is okay but Herculanum is far better on every point aside of the size, and there are less tourists normally (I just recommend to not do the two in the same day).

I'm not a big fan of Florence personnaly (even if it is obviously the most cultural city of Italy), I prefer Siena for the atmosphere (I love this city, so many souvenirs), but of course if you go for the museums (especially the Uffizi) you can't dodge, be ready to wait for hours though.
Napoli center was full of africans when I went, the museum was nice though (it is the place to see if you want to look like at flying penis.

Pisa for me absolutely does not worth it, there is objectively nothing to do there aside of the same unoriginal photo, sure it is only at 1h30 from Florence but aside of that...
Positano and the Amalfi coast are amazing, truly,

If I was you I would begin by Napoli and the Amalfi Coast and then go north to Roma and then end by Florence (it would make a lot but by experience I know americans are not afraid to drive long distances).

Let's see.

From America you could go to Rome and from Rome you could take another plane to reach Elmas's airpor (if you want to stay on the south of the island)

From Rome (but also from Ancona, Genova, Bologna) you should be able to reach any of our airports.

If you search on the internet you should be able to find some good offers for tourist.

If you decide to come here, stay at least a few days to try our food and our beaches.
We also have good Hotels.

And btw if you ever get lost ask one of the many young people you will find, the majority of us should be able to speak english just fine to help ya.

Is Florence really as bad with 'migrants' as everyone says it is?

Thanks for the in depth, man. Unfortunately I fly INTO Roma so my trip haa to start there. Thankfully we'll be doing a trip to Pompeii out of Rome via a bus and not out of Napoli. You said Africans...ewwwwww. appreciate the heads up, my friend. Siena, any suggestions for things to do there? Close to Florence? My gf wants to see the art in Florence but If it's close then we can go pop in for an evening or some thing.

There are a bunch of towns on the amalfi coast and we are still trying to figure out which one is the best to stay. Easy access to the coast, beautiful views, best water, food (I'm an amerifat....this is important haha. Kidding.), less tourists. Positano just seemed like the best but I'm open to suggestions

On a side note, France...watching FRA vs POR....so many niggers on the field. What gives?

How are the trains there? Any tips? I've used the ones in England and Germany but never Italy

MY NEGRO IF YOU RENT A CAR DO WHATEVER YOU CAN AND VISIT STRESA
LAGO MAGGIORE IS FUCKING AMAZING

I traveled to Italy well before the migrant crisis and never in my life have I seen so many white couples with black children. I live in NYC btw.

>I want to avoid 'ethnic' groups as to get the REAL Italian peoples.

HEY
OP
LISTEN TO ME
OK

agriturismo.it/en/

Stay with actual Italian families on a farm
Eat whatever nonna is cooking
etc

Also if you want a real small Italian city with no immigrants there are plenty
Check out Tuscania for example*

*NOT Toscana, Tuscania is a tiny Italian city in Lazio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuscania

Also check out Tarquinia and Viterbo

Great for Etruscan stuff if you are into that

Where did you go in Italy?

OK great, I'd post tits for your help my man but tits are easily Googled. Instead, here's something else. Gonna try to get to Sardinia! Sounds amazing

Trains are shit. I have to tell you that.
If you can borrow a car.

were you in the cockpit

What's the most medieval looking city in Italy?

Dayum nigga that's way in the north nigga . What's there to see? Scenery? Women? Food?

Wicked, thabks man. Did you stay on the farm as well? I love anything not touristy, so small towns are kinda my thing. Did Me a solid, my white brutha

Yeha I'm an airline pilot and I snapped thay picture in new York where he keeps his airplane

Oh sweet, thanks for the heads up

How's the english there? I can speak passable German and Spanish but not Italian:/

>What's there to see?

Possibly the most "authentic" Italian experience I had that wasn't Cinque Terre.
If you're into picturesque locations it's great.
No blacks or indians.

Perfect. Thanks my fellow pure bred

Romanian here
Go see Sudtirol region, God's country

I'm always happy to help a fellow red-blooded, blonde blue-eyed Christian man.

north of italy, near swiss/aus border
bolzano is one of the cities

haven't been in years so don't know the shitskin situation

There is a the Cathedral to vist which is great but Sienna is mostly about the atmosphere and walking in it then eating something on the place where there is the Pallio.
But don't only stay in the city if you go in Tuscany, the outside is just gorgeous too, there are a lot of little villages to see on hills, you really have the feeling that is how the patricians in ancient Roma lived in their farms.

For the coast I was in Sorrento, great little place, beautiful view on Napoli and Capri but it is clear that you have almost endless choices.
For the train, I don't really know, just take a little line between Sorrento to Napoli.

My only advice would be to not try to hard to see everything, Italy is maybe a little country but it is so dense that you can easily be overwhelmed and try to rush.
Just pick your places and take your time.

I know in a lot of eyes Roma is a meme city, but u have to visit it. Maybe not in summer, but if u go in autumn u will have a great time. Roma is pure beautiful history.

I also can recommend u Salento. Its a region in the south of Puglia. Besides Lecce(florence of the south) u will find there the most beautiful sea and coastal region in whole Italy.

>don't rush
Good advice my man. I'm not planning on doing everything but I do wish I had more than 10 days off...fuck, I wish I was rich when I was in college :( again, thanks for the advice! Viva la France. Can never forget your help in our revolution

Cool mayng. I forgot to mention that; we are staying in Rome for 3 days, one of which will be spent going to pompeii and back. I love the old Roman history shit so I'm sure I'll geek out while I'm there, but I do prefer the lazy country/sea side stuff. Thanks for the info!

>don't rush
Good advice my man. I'm not planning on doing everything but I do wish I had more than 10 days off...fuck, I wish I was rich when I was in college :( again, thanks for the advice! Viva la France. Can never forget your help in our revolution

Cool mayng. I forgot to mention that; we are staying in Rome for 3 days, one of which will be spent going to pompeii and back. I love the old Roman history shit so I'm sure I'll geek out while I'm there, but I do prefer the lazy country/sea side stuff. Thanks for the info!