?האם אתה מרגיש בודד

hey sweetie

Hi

sorry m8
only a real jew among jews can outjew a jew

מאד

redpill בעיתון

and chinamen

איפה זה מופיע? אתה יכול לצלם את כל הכתבה?

הארץ גלריה
יש עוד 3-4 דפים

זה משודר ביס דוקו?
המממ

>girls for "malenism"

Haha stupid submissive bitches

Are Lebanese people white

לא
שלא יעבדו עליך

Wrong. The only one who can truly outjew a jew is this. The unholy off spring of a chink and a jew.... A chew. The raw intellectual capacity of the chink and the cunning scheming mind of a jew. This new breed of chews will rule the world.

>can get any number of hot models he wants
>marries the first fugly azn that lays her claws on him

I'd feel bad for that autist, if he weren't such a dumb spineless capitalist cunt.

>dumb spineless capitalist cunt.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bourgeois? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Soviet Red Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Imperialists, and I have over 600 confirmed kills. I am trained in People's War, Insurgency, gorilla warfare and Dialectics and I’m the top class warrior in the entire Revolutionary Movement. You are nothing to me but just another class enemy. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that Reactionary Idealist shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Imperialist stooge. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Communist Party Cells across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the revolution, Reactionary maggot. The revolution that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your precious petty-bourgeois life. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my copy of Capital vol. 1. Not only am I extensively trained in class war, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the People's Army and the Secret Police and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable class off the face of the world, you little bourgeois. If only you could have known what unholy proletarian retribution your little “clever” act of class war was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, bourgeois scum. I will shit proletarian fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, petty-bourgeois kid.

She's his uni gf, before he was rich. He probably married her because she's the only person he can be sure of liked him before the wealth and fame. Lots of rich people do this. Buffett, Gates, Dimon, Bezoes.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bourgeois? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Soviet Red Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Imperialists, and I have over 600 confirmed kills. I am trained in People's War, Insurgency, gorilla warfare and Dialectics and I’m the top class warrior in the entire Revolutionary Movement. You are nothing to me but just another class enemy. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that Reactionary Idealist shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Imperialist stooge. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Communist Party Cells across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the revolution, Reactionary maggot. The revolution that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your precious petty-bourgeois life. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my copy of Capital vol. 1. Not only am I extensively trained in class war, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the People's Army and the Secret Police and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable class off the face of the world, you little bourgeois. If only you could have known what unholy proletarian retribution your little “clever” act of class war was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, bourgeois scum. I will shit proletarian fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, petty-bourgeois kid.

I think they only got together after facebook reached success though, at least she wasn't with him in The Social Network.

Is that moot and his son, the current owner of Sup Forums, hiroshima?

so i heard gaza and the west bank left all their hostilities behind and are finally getting united. is that a bad or a good thing for your people?
also what about america pulling out of unesco because that organisation is apparently biased towards israel? is that the real reason?

Would it be weird to volunteer for a kibbutz as a gentile? I'm only 1/16 j*w

Are you sure? I was pretty sure it was to help facebooks chances in china, i mean, with their population it would seem like a waste to not go all out

maybe

>Would it be weird to volunteer for a kibbutz as a gentile?

There were lots of gentiles volunteering in kibbutzim, particularly Scandinavians. My uncle even married a D*nish volunteer.

But kibbutzim aren't what they once were and I don't think there are many volunteers nowadays, it just wouldn't be the same experience like back in the 70-90's when there were lots of young volunteers and they'll have orgies in the fields.

There's no such thing as voluntering for kibutz.

They dated in 2003, when Facebook wasn't a multi billion dollar company yet.
Chan is an ABC with zero connections to the Chinese politburo. It'll be less than useless.

So when's the next Arab Israeli war happening?

>implying the current one has ended

Are you like 12?

It's the current year.

I don't think we can for sure know what will happen. Either the station would remain as it is or worst case, Hamas will use its influence to expand more into the WB

*situation

Hope it never happens

>tfw no volk gf to hate fuck me and call me an Israshit

I-I could do it if you want

תתאבד כבר יא מקק

pls don't post anime here
thank

FUCKIN ISRHELL I HATE YOU TYRANT SHITS

CAREFUL user CAREFUL NOW

HEY ROBERT

Based tower guard

Do jews trust gentiles more than they trust other jews?
If I were a jew I would never be able to relax around other jews
is that why they spread around the world so much? to get away from eachother?

>implying she wouldn't kiss your Zionist feet and beg for you to dominate her financially and politically

And this was how the second Arab Israeli war began

Ooooh, my brain couldn't handle this complex painting. Can anyone with an IQ over 5000 analyze this fro me?

j*ws pls go and stay go

No she would hate me and shove her feet down my throat while punching me on the balls!

>a fucking christmas tree

Who the fuck has a foreskin in Isreal? The ones of you who aren't jews are arabs.

I actually look a lot like Zuckerberg
pale skin, slightly curly dark blonde hair, long hooked nose and a big forhead

Some Russian immigrants, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hippies who don't circumcise their children, lots of people here bought that Anthrophosophic meme.

Do you also have the will to make humanity your slave?

>circumcising your children

Muslims are the largest religious group to circumcise boys tho

>hadrian bans circumcision
>jews start one of the bloodiest wars in antiquity

I have to confess I think the Judeans went full retarded in the rebellion against Rome, and they actually started killing each other over petty religious disputes in Jerusalem. No wonder we stayed away for so long.

Wasn't this how it was back then?

people get rebellious for the most stupidest reasons

>The rabbinical sources, however, seem more concerned with morals and religion than with conveying history.[267] Such writings are known occasionally to contain embellished accounts of the war and its aftermath
didnt know wikipedia was run by anti-semites

Most peoples conquered by Romans didn't rebel. But the monotheistic nature of Judaism doesn't allow religious people much compromise when dealing with pagans. They just couldn't accept that the Roman rulers went into their temple of the zOMG ONE MOST POWERFUL GOD.

You don't have to worry about R*mans any more Zonpai

Our followers got rid of them for good

I'm bored and uninspired to larp as anyone lately, what do?

kill yourself

larp as volk and call me an Israshit for good times sake ;_;

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo&ab_channel=ShowTime

this person deserves to die

Nah
Don't see a reason to

Soon

marry me so I can have israeli passport
I could probably pay you like 2k

what it do ladies

>volk is being mellow and peaceful
do pigs fly too? has hell frozen over?

>Israel once again splits into nation
>All the useless religious fanatics cram together in Judea
>Based Northern Israel can return to secularism

Make it happen.

*into two nations

She's just afraid we're going to doxx her so she tries appeasing us.

reminder that volk is pretending to be a guy because she was almost doxxed or/and is sick of the bullying

That's not her though, Safrica was bullshitting, Volk is too edgy and Israel-hating to listen to Hadag Nachash.

it was on the radio though so she doesn't have to like them
also what are the odds safrica knows another person from here

>also what are the odds safrica knows another person from here

Higher than the odds that she added him on facebook and sent him that cheesy PM.

maybe he charmed her socks off on kik so she added him

I'm not going to participate in such a wrong deed
Just bored ad infinium
Yeah try to doxx me while having absolutely no accurate info about me
This

we know your name

I don't have Facebook

WOAH you know my last name what will I do now!?

>while having absolutely no accurate info about me

We have your picture and a lot of relevant detail. It's a small country. We will find you.

I don't have hands
see how easy it is to say stuff?

If you don't, another jew will

Prove it.

>Picture of a random
>Relevant detail
Such as?

HELL SEGER
GASA JUDAR

>Picture of a random
clearly not as you refuse to give name of girl
>Relevant detail
you live in netanya

>>Relevant detail
>Such as?

Age, role in army, name, heritage

*unsheathes Agron 2017*

>you live in netanya
Prove it
Age doesn't mean anything
Role in the army could be anything
>Name
Lol I've changed my internet names so many times it's amazing

Basically you're all clueless and that's just laughable

*she types and wipes away the sweat from her forhead*

k

How about we ignore Volk and discuss something else?

If my Jewish heritage is on my father's side am I a filthy goyim?

Good luck with that

Fake jews will say no