ATTENTION BRITS EUROKEKLES

ATTENTION BRITS EUROKEKLES

I'm traveling to Britain for 5 days (outside of london, lake district, and manchester travel for another 5 days by necessity) at the end of the month. I'm thinking Bath, Cotswolds, York, Durham, Edinburgh, Sterling (or any other highland towns/cities with a railway into em)

I'm looking for inquiries into how immigrant these places are and if I should go somewhere else in Britain instead. I want to avoid 'ethnic' groups as to get the REAL British peoples. I hate touristy shit but I do want to see some ruins and beautiful coastal waters.

Any ideas where I can go to avoid these migrants and just generally suggestions for touring Britain? Thanks Brit/pol/s

Also, is thievery a big thing there? I hear London is quite bad. I like standing out as a tourist and I can't wait for some paki fuck to try and take my shit so that I can beat him into a pulp.

Pic related, my trip attire.

Bumping while fact finding, hang on for a bit.

You won't find any "Real English" in London, the East End is like 60% muslim, the rest is blacks and poles.

>Bath, Cotswolds, York, Durham, Edinburgh, Sterling
Great choices m8. There's a few chinkies in York but it's a lovely city otherwise. Also just avoid London/Manchester/Birmingham and you won't get robbed.

Fuck it, they're pretty much on the right note.

Avoid the dodgy parts of Manchester aswell if you don't want to get mugged

Follow what these guys say, they are spot on
Not sure about locations you can go to that aren't tourist

Here you go my man, just use this

Bath will be a small number of all races, you'd see more white than not

the Cotswold's are probably 95% white

don't go west to Bristol though that's shit city full of 90's black race riots and 00's somali child rape gangs

Bath is nice, but lots of chinese and underclass there (those with no teeth, inbred and tons of mental issues)
Cotswolds is very nice
York is great, one of my favourite cities, a few pakis though so be careful
Durham same as above really
Edinburgh (I live here) lots of immigrants, may as well be London, but nicest of our 4 capital cities
Sterling I dont have a clue about

When I read frog posts, I replace the last three letters of every word with on's. It makes it extremely difficult to understand, but also gives the post this mood of arrogant expectation, like "how do you not already understand this post?"
It's like they're really talking to me.

what the hell is this? the people that voted leave vs. remain?

btw, OP I think you should go to Cornwall. Its 98% white, beautiful beaches, and my family is from there so you know its cool.

I expect London and Manchester to be shitholes, but the former is a must see since I've never been.

Bath I just seeing the center anyway, since not much time. I plan to spend larger portions of time in York and Edinburgh.

I might legit go to Cornwall. I've heard good things.

Do you guys think I am missing any major points? Is there one coastal city that you think might be a must? I'm getting a britrail pass so transportation is a non-issue. I just want to get a samplings of all the flavors the country has to offer.

>coastal cities
I'd advice visiting Hastings, Portsmouth, Southampton, Eastbourne, maybe Brighton.

Is one of those in Cornwall?

Nah, cornwall has fishing towns/villages somewhere like Looe would probably be very different to russia based on my knowledge from rocky 4

>Non-doggy parts of Manchester

Just limit your visit to Piccadilly Station OP and you'll be fine. There's nothing to see in Manchester anyway.

this
Also stay away from the west midlands in general not just Birmingham, its a shit-hole. Especially West Bromwich and your fine.

They're on the south coast, which is where most good coastal cities are.

>Bath
>underclass
What?

Lake District is pretty sparsely populated and very British in most parts. The country is very regional though, so it's not just one group of people. A place like Cornwall or Cotswolds or Lakes are very different socially

Bath is good for Georgian and Roman shit. Oxford is nice. Cornwall too but overrun with fat chavs on holiday at this time of year. Avoid large cities they are full of brown people, avoid the West Midlands it's just post industrial shortness and is second in depressingness to Russia.

Do you guys think dedicating a day to the coast (cornwall and such), a day to bath-costwolds-somewhere else, a day to york-durnham-edinburgh, and a day to edinburgh-sterling is sufficient?

Yes, I'm excited for that.

You're absolutely right, the coast must be trashed right now. Probably best to avoid it, I reckon.

Once you get South Of Bristol, (bath id full of students and tourists, this time of year but it's worth having a look around) anywhere in the South West is great, from small market towns, to coastal towns, fair few Castles dotted about too.
And arguably the best countryside too.

Beachy head outside Brighton is nice, its a seaside town full of elderly white people.
Huge cliffs and hardly any touristy crap
Brighton itself is just atrocious.

>Brighton itself is just atrocious.
Brighton is full of Homosexuals and drug addicts.