HIDDEN FBI MESSAGE THREAD #5

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE F.U.D. SHILLS
>FEAR
>UNCERTAINTY
>DOUBT

THE REAL MESSAGE IS THAT COMEY'S FAMILY IS IN DANGER AND HE IS BLACKMAILED BY CLINTON TO NOT PROSECUTE HER
THE NUMEROLOGY BULLSHIT IS DISINFORMATION TACTIC TO DISCREDIT THIS NARRATIVE
NOTHING RELATED TO MUH SATANIC JEWISH CULT IT'S AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION

SPREAD THE INFOGRAPHIC IN PIC RELATED

>EARLIEST ENCOUNTER
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

The way the Gematria Cypher works is, any phrase is being indexed by their value according to this table
>i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg
and works like this
i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png
The phrases associated with the end values are sorted by how many times they were searched, sorted in descending order.
Until the April 16th archive link of this number's page shows no mention of the "help me" message.
archive.is/M3sPV
i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png
Two weeks before the FBI pledge of "No Outside Interference" in Clinton Email Probe
archive.is/jJkvK

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=cases of dengue fever in el salvador
youtu.be/N_OKvGnv1ig?t=4h32m13s
help.foxnews.com/entries/500745-Does-FoxNews-com-have-a-news-hotline-
infowars.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA
prntscr.com/br8w4t
prntscr.com/br8vyj
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4s6yks/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gematrix.org/?word=cases of dengue fever in el salvador

This is retarded. Who is he supposedly communicating to over the media He would have the phone number of any seal teams or anyone who could help him

OKAY FAGGOTS IT'S TIME TO STOP
I AM NOT A SHILL
I AM THE ORIGINAL OP
THE PRESS RELEASE IS 2323
I EDITED IT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE 2322
YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW

REMINDER TO BLINDLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING I TELL YOU IN ALL CAPS
DO NOT DOUBT MY MESSAGE
DO NOT BELIEVE ANYBODY ELSE TELLING YOU ANYTHING ELSE, I BEAR THE TRUTH
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
give it a rest people actually stopped giving a fuck already

just add a dash to the phone number

SHILLS GET THE FUCK OUT
REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS RAIDED NON STOP BY SHILLS TO DISRUPT US IN OUR WORK TO SHOW THE WORLD THE TRUTH
CALL OUT THE SHILLS, DON'T LET THEM WIN!
THIS THREAD WAS MADE 2 MINUTES AGO AND INSTANTLY THREE POSTS WERE MADE!

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A TINFOIL WEARING FAGGOT

ONLY CAMPAIGNS SHILL Sup Forums

Archive shows that it was not there in April.

>inb4 $hill

>THEY WANT US TO STOP, THE SHILL IS INTENSE
THEY WANT US TO STOP, THE SHILL IS INTENSE>THEY WANT US TO STOP, THE SHILL IS INTENSE
THEY WANT US TO STOP, THE SHILL IS INTENSE

Always remember anons : F.U.D.!
FBIanon did say it would be a hardous path. We have to keep pushing. Ignore the doubt. Everyone wants this whole thing dead except us, Trump and fucking mr. Comey

Maahanmuuttovirasto.

FUCK THIS THREAD ISN'T EVEN 5 MINUTES OLD AND THERE'S ALREADY TROLLS DERAILING THIS THREAD.

FAKE PICTURE

>Maahanmuuttovirasto
Finnish Immigration Service ?

Are you another man of power fucking with us?

youtu.be/N_OKvGnv1ig?t=4h32m13s

>4h 32m 13s
Is this the Smoking gun?

NOPE

I see the conundrum now. We need a screenshot of April 17 showing it was there.

>SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE, THAT MEANS WE ARE DOING SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T
SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE, THAT MEANS WE ARE DOING SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T
>SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE, THAT MEANS WE ARE DOING SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T

Share this picture everywhere

IM SPARTACUS

Epäjärjestelmällisyydestäänköhänko?

#SAVECOMEY

It sounded like that nignog was threatening him.

Do you believe in memes user?

Put in (202) 324-3691

Damn nigga, now that I'm rewatching this, it feels like Mr. Cummings is trying to make the Director break down in front of everyone by mentionning his family and his good service.

Too tinfoil hat?

But I still claim it is seeming most likely real even if it was created later. What a scheme to cook up if it wasn't real? I mean it could hurt the bad guys cause to start this whole thing up.

No, I am Spartacus

Word 2003. You're doing it wrong.

That is insane

Word count is wrong. See and .

lol this is dumb

only an idiot would believe this, so stupid.

Im glad someone gets it

Serbia's right.

Imagine being such a subhuman little dick faggot that you have to earn a living posting in defense of a wrinkled old cunt like Hillary. Eyes watering as they try to earn enough to pay their shithole rent. Clinton is a disgusting old fuckhole.

Just so you know, I'm totally fine if people call on Comey's family to make sure they're ok. I'd encourage it even. For their safety.

Seriously, though. Fuck off.

ALSO, can someone tell me where in the fuck does it ever talk about his family being imporant to him and to listen carefully like the other posts said it does?

>pure coincidence

Can someone verify if Obamas speech in Poland also has the 2322? Ever since he took a walk around the Rose Garden 2 years ago, delaying a Press Conference and canceling the allied invasion of Syria I suspected he was bucking against the war machine.

Make sure to leave a tip on any news sight that will believe us. Fox, Breitbart and Info wars are probably our safest bets!

FoxNews:help.foxnews.com/entries/500745-Does-FoxNews-com-have-a-news-hotline-

InfoWars:infowars.com/contact/ make sure to submit to whistle blower.

Can't find one for Breitbart but for anyone does post it and let's add these to the sticky.

He said it in the Hearing 2 days ago. The YT link

Yes, fuck off NSA shill. We know who your kind are and no matter how many shills you employ we will ALWAYS be able to identify you. We've already learned about cointelpro.

ah

You know, it would be a better option to just call Comey's family to make sure they're OK. Find their contact details on Facebook and spam them till we get a positive response.

It's from the testimony to congress on July 7th. He values,
>his family
>his integrity
It implies he sacrificed his integrity, by not prosecuting Clinton, to protect his family.

Someone please find where he mentions his family, I don't have the timestamp.
One democrat congressman immediately mention his family when he says something about ongoing investigation in the corruption within the Clinton Foundation.
youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA

This was said st the deposition.

why would Comey use the Gematria Cypher of all things?

has anyone tried different methods before jumping all over this and making conspiracy theorist tier jpeg images?

have you guys tried looking at the first letter of every word, or sentence, or line? or are we all just going to bandwagon behind this obscure cypher system?

A single man with a single night of posting (Fbi user), whether true or false, has spread the seed of paranoia in this board to unprecedented levels.

KEK BE PRAISED!

What the fuck are we supposed to do? How can we help?

Maybe contacting media outlets that aren't contacted by opposition? Has anyone send this to Trump yet?

The NSA isn't even on Hillary's side

SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE
prntscr.com/br8w4t
LOOK AT THE TIME
prntscr.com/br8vyj
SHILLS ARE IN FULL ATTACK

maybe he isnt, and that was just the top level of it, to cover for his real message which could have been how he stressed words, along with body language and gestures.

Shill detected

Can someone explain what I'm reading here? I don't understand.

4:32:15

Spread the infographic in the OP. By raising public awareness, it makes sure Comey's family won't be outright executed, and redpills people on the shadow government.

Trolls are calling people shills, and shills are calling people trolls.

Honestly if there is an message hidden it would have been aimed for a specific person or organization to find. Not just for the internet to stumble across. Also it would probably be more in depth than word count. Im only saying this because I have faith that our fbi leaders are better than something so simple. Could be wrong. This whole thing could be 100% true. Or it could be total crap. Either way I an having a lot of fun following along and am here for the ride.

This kind of shit remids me of that fake Survivor 2299 Fallout 4 teaser, which turned out to be complete bullshit.

But this here isn't vidya. So that could turn out to be something intresting.

Also: How actually can user help Comey?

I made a bullshit thread this morning saying using jewish math, Comey was saying that Clinton is going to kill his family
>then
Sup Forums made 5 fucking threads about it and refuses to take off the tin foil

You realize that the odds of a message being decrypted into that in the current context is astronomically low right?

The point of the message is to avoid having his family killed because it would prove him right.

Who can the director of the FBI call for help when the top jews of the world are against him?

>Shills are in full force tonight
>2 posts by this id

Wew I don't even care about the final of the Euro anymore. Something is off with this thread and that means that we are onto something.

Report the shills and let's work on this lads.

Brother, don't listen to these shills, as you can see in previous threads; shills were working really hard to disrupt our work, you should know that Sup Forums is raided 24/7
^these are shills, ignore the posts by their IDs

This has been going for a few days so you are either posing or shilling. Either way, you are getting reported you jewish faggot.

I have heard stories about hidden parts of gov that work off the records to keep shit from getting out of hand. Maybe those people

Let's don't, it's more fun to just troll each other. Yer welcome to join either side if you wanna join in the fun. Trust me, it's fun.

What the hell are we supposed to do though?

All I can think of is work our dicks off to get the word out about the Foundation and make sure Hillary doesn't get elected.

>mfw my first comment was me posing as a shill
>mfw these anons think they're onto something because of my posts

holy fuck I'm dying right now

someone pls explain if the gematria shit is legit, i typed my name in and it was all some cryptic messages

I'm posting over and over on RT
They keep me logged in at least it's easy.

shills are really desperate

for anyone interested, I found a reddit post (I KNOW)
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4s6yks/Sup Forums_just_discovered_a_secret_message_on_the/

>can't handle opinions
>publicly reports post

I'm sorry, I can't find anything related to his family of the CF?

>Implying they wouldn't lie?
>Implying the director of the FBI would allow his family to post adresses and contact info on FB

> integrety

whew

No I'm serious, what are we supposed to do?

Spread this specifically out there? It certainly can't hurt, I guess?

We have to get this shit to the opposition media, Milo and Alex Jones and the like.

Its literally all we can do.

Ok that's what I thought.

Type in: Angela Dorothea Merkel

>mfw holocaust
>mfw karl marx
>mfw pelosi of satan
>mfw demon president
>mfw lucius
>MFW bernard sanders
>mfw kills for thrill
>mfw synagogue of satan

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS JEWISH NUMBER MAGIC

This is not the point. The numerology shit is not the point. The poit is the CONNECTION between the word count in the message written by Comey in the FBI statement, and the Gematria cypher. When the first thread was made, the "help me" message had 500 searches, likely by other FBI employees who want Clinton prosecuted.

At this point, there are almost 2k hits on the "help me" messages.

It's bullshit. There are an infinite number of sentences they could construct to represent the number 2322.

Also I recall Mr Cummings mention comey's family 4 or 5 times when I saw it live But, I haven't been able to find it since, Some anons should help take up the challenge.

>PREVIOUS THREADS
FIRST THREAD Yes, spread it and call out shills. This is really really getting disrupted, as you can see by previous threads.

It's really hard telling who is real and who is a shill now, we are basically fighting each other, just what they wanted.
Keep digging guys, as I said many times, the shills are in full force which means they are trying to disrupt us from finding something we shouldn't, don't surrender!

>mfw newfags fell for this shit

I'm off to /cfg/ I need to restore my faith in Sup Forums

yeah and none of them are as direct and clean as "help me hillary clinton is holding my family hostage"

It's literally nothing. It's a disinformation tactic to flood already existing conspiracy theories with muh satanic jewish cult. IGNORE THAT and focus on the fact that COMEY SENT AN EXPLICIT MESSAGE, SAVE HIS FAMILY AND THIS INVESTIGATION.

Make this trending in twitter !
We have a world to save !

So the cypher has literally nothing to do with the actual content of his message, just the length?

That's fucking dumb

How do we even know it's the same message that Comey wrote that was put into that cypher thing?

perfect example of how they are trying to get us to jump to another theory
perfect examples of shills, if you go to previous threads you'll see the same Polish guy posting the same shit.

#savecomey

this user gets it

It just gives you the most searched results for whatever you typed in, which is usually cryptic messages because that's what the /x/philes who believe in this shit like to see. There are literally billions of possible results for any given 4 number code.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Could this somehow be linked to the chilliad mystery? All jokes aside though, there is no question something dodgy is going on. I cant believe the american public stands for this shit all the time.

Пиздeц кpипoтa.
Кaк cпaть тeпepь?

same here

deeper than my tranny uncles ass.