/nba/ - harden needs a lawyer after the assrape he got from the brodie edition

okc won and that's all that matters. happy holidays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4Yh7_RiIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=IbJfU32YF2k
youtube.com/watch?v=rVAXyZCbFdI
desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/xsP2W3RuwXpHPmvOMVjKYQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXKkO0GkMBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=l4Yh7_RiIV8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you guys were lucky cp3 wasn't there, or else the rockets would have lost by 20

>Cavs lose
>Celshits lose and also exposed as frauds
>rapties somehow win without playing

Is it that time of the night?

this man goes hard

>larry no where to be found
>okc wins
>houston loses
>gsw quasi-loses and exposed as frauds
it's fucking litty up in here

youtube.com/watch?v=IbJfU32YF2k

>Brodie
It's Bodie. Goddamn, what's wrong with you people?

Fuck OKC, but I hate the Rockets even more.

Good on the frog man and company on putting that shitter Harden in his place.

8th for the Pacers

>Fuck OKC
why are you a fag?

>Multiple sources confirmed the Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks have discussed a trade... The on-and-off conversations between the teams have included the Bucks inquiring about Pachulia and McGee. No doubt, they've asked about Bell but that conversation ended quickly.

His dad buttfucked him

Leave him alone!

13th for the Pacers also

>having the nba inside crew commenting games
why didnt they do this shit sooner?

Are you going to pay them?

because they won't ever talk about the game

Jayson or Jaylen?

OG Anunoby

yes
who cares, I can see the game just fine

Why don't the Celtics pick up every player with the surname of Green?

They could have
>Draymond
>Danny
>Gerald

Shaw is woke as fuck.

Ingram is shit, Kuzma is the best player on the Lakers

who's actually commentating? is it just shaq and one of the tnt guys like harlan? also is this local broadcast or tnt?

Shaw, chuck, erine, and sam

>sam

It's Kenny

*kenny not sam

Keep thinking he is sam cassel

That was the ugliest ending to a game I've ever seen.

The Lakers are so fucking ass. Every time they got the ball they just jacked up a three as soon as possible and didn't even try to lay it up or run a play.
Couldn't play defense on the other end or rebound the ball defensively.

Why do the Lakers always seem to choke in the fourth?

we dont have a /guy/ yet.

They gave up trying to be the Warriors and are now trying to be the Rockets

Great explanation

Y'all catch this during the game?

This shit was insane.

This was a 94 feet away pass btw, and he went coast to coast

Fake.

You'z a Bitch

>the lelshits lost to the fucking shook ones
absolute state of 24/7-kun

Christmas in the LD was litty.

I was Clips's secret santa so I got him an Austin Rivers jersey size XXL. He said it was too small so I gotta exchange it.

On the other hand that motherfucker USA-kun got me a box of Batman bandaids....Whatever, it's the thought that counts. Thanks bruh

>Westbrook leads NBA in loose balls recovered, 4th in deflections, 2nd in steals

>beat gsw
>beat houston
OKC is unironically top 3 team right now

charles barkley is a national treasure

My Lakies core of Lonzo, Brandon, and King Kuz shits all over these ugly faggots. That retard on the right looks like he's from the 90's.
First in ugly babies produced too

Just found a picture of you

Andre Roberson and PG put Harden on CLAMPS

That shit was amazing. Fucking refs still gave him almost 30 points tho.

My god this team can play D. Thunder are scary as fuck.

>losing by 5 to westbrick, pg 13, and melo
>without cp3 and moute
>ass rape
okay then

>Moute
>worth shit
>CP3
>not historically raped by Westbrook on the daily

If they played you would lose by more. When it's all focused on Harden, Ariza, and Gordan that's when you have more of a matchup advantage.

Tatum is a better player than Brown.

>tfw found out I didn’t get this girl pregnant after I drunkenly fucked her raw last week

>cockshit spammer is THIS MAD his team got donkey punched in the mouth and Doorstopper peepee was once again unclutch and carried by the refs the entire game

LMAO

You're probably shooting blanks. You should get yourself checked for soyboy syndrome...

bro im scared she pregnant.. she's for days late/. bro help

>mink coat
>green pimp hat

Melo still got that NY style lmao

Gotta wait a week to see senpai

>the thunder are becoming one of the most hated teams out there
that's a sign we on the come up lmaooooo. they love you when you down with em, but they hate you when you makin it to the top. we legit now boys.

1. well, you better just wait then, and
2. don't do that shit again.

We was legit as soon as the trades were made.

Niggas was mad hatin all day. Had their moment when it started slow now they silent as fuck when it's 100 and about to rape the league.

Season starts now.

he should have worn his hoodie under the hat

It was always the offense holding it back. Westbrook is on fire right now and has stopped taking really shitty threes. Team could use one more backup big, but there's always the trade deadline or buyouts. Always want to see competitive series in the playoffs than all the blowouts last year.

I'm okay with Westbrook taking threes when it's in rhythm. That's when he goes on those big 3 point shooting games or streaks. It's when he just forces in quick or settles early in the shot clock when it messes up.
He needs to take more catch and shoot threes or do them out of the P&R when the defender goes under the screen with less than 10 seconds left on the clock.

Yeah that nigga was ridiculous

This

Any time you saw him doing this dance with the ball last year you always knew he was shooting a three and it was going in.
Everything else he was off when it came to pull ups.

>On the other hand that motherfucker USA-kun got me a box of Batman bandaids....Whatever, it's the thought that counts. Thanks bruh

It was on discount at Winco, you're welcome ck

So is Sup Forums just trying to cuck the entirety of California into buying Sup Forums passes with these IP range bans?

>Reminder: MVP front runner James Harden is shooting 36% in the 4th quarter this year

What's your area code? I'm not getting any ip range bans notifications

most of the games have been blowouts so he's just messing around in the fourth

Going from watching LeBron fucking James get no calls against the Warriors to end the game to watching Harden get every little thing against him turn into a foul is fucking comical.

The inconsistencies by the refs this year are even more worse than last year and they were supposed to fucking fix this shit with Harden in mind.

smfh

True, but Kuzma has questionable work ethic and by far the worst defensive player in the draft not named Jayson Tatum.

>this guy is proven unclutch, I'mma make a retarded excuse for him

Eat dick

mood: youtube.com/watch?v=rVAXyZCbFdI

925/510

Seems like it’s anywhere within like 100 miles of the Bay Area

Oh, the Mike Patton spammer on /fit/ is from that area, wonder if it's related...

is that guy STILL fucking spamming those images/?? i stopped browing fit like 3 years ago and he had alreayd been doing it for like 2 years at that point

night losers

desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/xsP2W3RuwXpHPmvOMVjKYQ/

Dude is autistic af, makes curryfag look normal

youtube.com/watch?v=bXKkO0GkMBQ

Reminder that Harden literally dragged Roberson down on a fast break after he fell and is a dirty choking flopping no D faggot

Reminder Westbrook has physically dominated his games against the Warriors and Rockets offensively AND defensively this year and OKC isn't even at 100% of their potential yet.

Y'all niggas sleepin

This nigga be sleeping on defense

sleep

B T F O
T
F
O

Westbrook is athletically like a mini Michael Jordan with Allen Iverson's approach to the game and Kobe's killer Mamba mentality.

LeBron to me is just an athletically superior version of Magic Johnson with a jump shot and no hook shots and old man post up game.

Both these guys to me are the greatest athletic specimens in NBA history relative to their height.

will okc ever lose again

Lebron's post up game is boring af though. Not a lot of moves or skill there, just strength.Not good enough to be like Kobe or MJ down there. Westbrook will decline hard once his athleticism is gone.

KD will always be better than Westbrick.

>KD will always be better than Westbrook
No shit Portugal. 6’4” is objectively the cutoff for top ten contention

Ummm sweaty
>Curry
>6'3"

Given that it’s purely his jumper that puts him there, I’d say it’s fair to measure Steph’s height from the peak of his jumpshot.

Curry is not top ten kys

is it even worthy to watch the nba without curry playing?

wtf how is kuzma already a better scorer than ingram?

Can we talk about how amazing Steven Adams is?

Because this guy is fucking amazing.

He's the best positional defender at center I've seen in decades. All the great centers have been slow shot blockers, this dude just runs in position, reads and covers the P&R with amazing feel for his size, can bend down and steal the ball, is a fucking brick wall, takes a shit ton of hits, gets in arm wrestling matches with people that refs would otherwise call fouls on all the time, and still gets up, still does it over and over, doesn't complain, and he's a monster rebounder.

I mean just amazing a guy like him can play so many minutes against small ball teams and not be forced out of the lineup like most 7 foot centers in the NBA.

>is it even worthy to watch the nba without Lonzo playing?

FTFY

The Kiwi is elite, and is certainly the best player on the Blunder. You didn’t mention he’s doing all of this at 24 either.

His floater is so accurate it's crazy.

I've legit only seen him miss that shot only twice this season.

I've never seen someone, let alone a center, that accurate with that shot, even when it's 10 feet from the basket.

Now that the dust has settled, was KD's block a foul?

yes, anything KD does is either a foul, a backstab, a bitch nigga move, or a bitch move. any action he does falls under those categories.

There is absolutely no debating it. Replay showed he got hit on the bicep as he was moving it up to score.

That's why Mark Jackson and SVG were going crazy about it and saying it was a no call. He even got fouled by KD before he jumped, as he started to drive.