Where will Sup Forums be when this team goes 0-16?

Where will Sup Forums be when this team goes 0-16?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZndxEvFNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already seen the lions do it, I'm not impressed

Were you in Malaysia?
Why does your flag have the moon? We were on that first.

watching another game

>1-15
>now 0-16

alright Sup Forums can the browns do any worse?

DELETE THIS

when Sup Forums beats the Browns in a pickup game in March.

Ya, we have 13 states so copied your flag like first thirteen colonies. Moon it must be for Islam I guess.

>implying

this team went 4-0 in the preseason. what happened?

Check the patriots preseason record every year, it's meaningless

Turns out that teams literally show up for the regular season.

>went 4-0 in the preseason
Like pottery

first win coming sunday though

so did the 08 lions

gets my noggin joggin

Had to look this up
Really unbelievable

Almost like little brother following big brother

>The Cleveland Browns have one (1) win in their last thirty-four (34) regular season games
>The Cleveland Browns have four (4) wins in their last fifty-two (52) regular season games

Honestly, how are their "fans" for this shit show?

as a clevelander im going to do one last bunker thread then dubs decides how i kill myself

I don't know, but surely by then it will be time for the NFL to step in and do something about this organization?

It could be argued this potentially winless season isn't even the worst thing that has happened to the Browns this millennium. Cleveland is a wasteland.

I'll be in melbourne getting drunk as a sailor on leave
If i'm still alive at that point i'll enjoy seeing the Stoolers put 40 points unanswered on them

How do they even have fans anymore?
It's like a battered wife refusing to leave her abusive husband

It's quite literally, exactly that

I myself plan to watch the game and get hammered watching history

Can I play?

Yes. can you throw a ball? Not that it matters

Unironically believe they'll win a Superbowl in the 2020s. Watch out.

>they won't even be the first team to go 0-16
Can't even have that.

What fans?

> Browns attendance reaches lowest point in 20+ years
> Attendance for Sunday’s loss to the Ravens was 56,424. It was the last home game of the season.
> That’s the lowest since the first home game after owner Art Modell announced the team was moving to Baltimore in 1995.

pic related

Next year they'll go 0-16 and then one and done in the playoffs.

Watching it, like a fool.

The drama isn't if they'll lose to the Squealers - - they will. The drama will be how many stupid picks Kizer throws, how many stupid penalties they'll be goaded into, when Hue the Genius abandons the run, and whether the Squealers resort to their usual cheap shots or decide to save them for the playoffs.

seems that even in bandwagon country, not everyone is a spineless bandwagoner

They go 0-16 and they also go 0-4 in the preseason

resident of NE Ohio here,

hasn't really phased the Browns fans around here too much; when you see what's happened to this team the past four years, it's easy to see how mild 0-16 is. I'd argue that the Baltimore blocked FG returned for a gamewinning TD by the Ravens with no time left was worse for their psyche.

How to fix the Browns:

>change name to Bulldogs and logo to a bulldog
>force Haslam to leave
>force Huehuehue to leave
>bring Sashi back
>let the Toxins tank so that you have 2 picks in the top 5
>draft an actual QB (read: Darnold) and a high-quality defensive player with those picks
>in your next few picks just draft as many weapons as you possibly can and hope not all of them bust
>go 2-14 :^)

>draft an actual QB
>Darnold
You're joking, right?

I wish. He's the only "guhhh throw it downfield" QB that is dumb enough for the average Browns coaching staff member to relate to

0-4 preseason

>nfl expands to 18 game season next year
>Cleveland loses all of those games too

at an Illinois state game. So, really i'm replacing a shit team with another shit team.

Dude, it's pre-season. It's where the Browns and Lions look promising, and the Packers appear to have a competent backup QB.

So the 2017 Cleveland Browns vs the 2009 Detroit Lions

Who loses?

They tie in OT

The Browns have drafted excellent QBs out of college numerous times, and they all flopped because their offensive line is dogshit, their recievers couldn't catch a ball if a toddler threw it to them, their running game is pathetic, and their coach needs to go back to coaching school. Tim Couch, Brady Quinn, Johnny Manziel, and more.

If Kizer is qb, Browns lose. Detroits issues was a weak D, they could still put up 35+ points a game. Cleveland 2017 doesn't have the offensive talent to keep pace. It wouls be a Big12-style shoot out with Loins winning.

>their recievers couldn't catch a ball if a toddler threw it to them
That doesn't make any sense.

Sup Forums vs. Browns discussion thread when?

obviously at this point they're going 0-16 this year. steelers are potentially playing for something, so they won't be sitting people.

the more interesting question to me is are they going to lose their first 10 games next season to lose 27 straight (including their loss week 17 last season) to take the record for most consecutive losses from the bucs?

next year they're playing
>afcn x2
>afcw
>nfcs
>jets
>colts
who do they beat in there? jets at home? colts in indy if luck is still ded? they also have to go to oakland and tampa, so those aren't easy.

>Name the team Browns
>Expect it not to be shit
???

Unless they miraculously beat shitsburp they'll have the worst 2 year run in NFL history all to their self. They don't need to beat that streak to cement their place as worst team run in NFL history just because San Diego handed them a game in the middle of it

congratulations on giving an answer completely unrelated to my question.

>That’s the lowest since the first home game after owner Art Modell announced the team was moving to Baltimore in 1995.
it's happening again, lads. San Antonio is gonna finally get a franchise

>Big 12 style shootout
I think you mean AAC style shootout, the big 12 got a mediocre defense this year

31 game season.

They lose all 31, then fold.

>who do they beat in there?
Cards, Bucs, Jets, Colts, splitting with Cincy
>the Bucs are touch at home
Kek

I hate Cleveland, but even to worst teams have the potential to win 4-5 games every year. But I hope Cleveland gets the streak. They likely would have had it if Sand Diego didn't fuck up last year.

they don't play the cards. and i didn't mean the bucs are particularly tough at home, i just meant the browns are at an extra disadvantage because it's an away game.

would u rather be 0-16 browns or annually 8-8 titans

which is more hellish

Right there, watching, laughing

I'd rather be completely terrible than mediocre. At least when you're abysmal, it feels amazing when you once in a while win a game.

I'd rather be the Browns. Might be easier to get drugs in that shithole anyways to kill myself.

> I stopped watching his shitty channel around the same time he stopped giving a shit about the Browns

Is he still taking in stray cats? Is elpresador our catlady?

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZndxEvFNk

Are the Browns actually cursed guys ? It is scary how bad they are, I wonder if this level of failure is even humanly possible.

As the Patriots continue to have unprecedented success in the midst of a league that boasts parity the Browns continue to experience unprecedented failure to balance it out. It's like pottery.

Is Bill the key to all of this ?

At this point, I don't even think they could be the best college teams