/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Copy & Paste Edition

THE LONDON CONNECTION TO QATAR IS CHERIE BLAIR
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it
Also, Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
archive.is/O4APs
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
archive.is/Qzgnh
archive.is/NBfdH
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf75
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf175
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf
archive.is/1ybmg
yournewswire.com/whistleblower-the-clinton-foundation-is-rotten-to-the-core/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-affiliate-charity-of-clinton-foundation-defends-expenses/article30845665/
medium.com/@ASterling/sailing-on-the-river-denial-with-clinton-foundation-friends-d9cdfca4b247#.qt101d76a
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JWSRGovtPurgeActiveMeasures1SEP2015.pdf
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-charity-clinton-foundation-costs-1.3672681
lajollalight.com/news/2012/oct/26/michelle-obama-attends-breakfast-fundraiser-at-la/
10news.com/news/politics/michelle-obama-to-attend-la-jolla-fundraiser
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2014/mar/12/obama-fundraiser-la-jolla-jacobs/
nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/Obama-Air-Force-One-Arrives-San-Diego-Visit-La-Jolla-Jacobs-Fundraiser-258499531.html
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/barack-obama-and-muslim-brotherhood/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article72215012.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng
archive.is/Rg7ql
sendspace.com/file/ytx9hi
powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/12/a-dhs-whistleblowers-shocking-letter-to-congress.php
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/01/180136.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posted the first thing I had on my file, so nothing special for OP pic

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Thread Archive (update coming soon later)
archive.is/O4APs

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

hopefully some reputable news source will verify what you're all proposing in these threads and summarize it for me

too many angles, i can't follow it all

have a bump though

form 8ch person of interest
"Mr. Dennis Cheng
Deputy Chief of Protocol
Term of Appointment: 07/20/2009 to July 2011
Dennis Cheng was sworn in as Deputy Chief of Protocol of the United States on July 20, 2009. As Deputy Chief, Mr. Cheng serves as Acting Chief of Protocol in the absence of the Chief.
In this role, Mr. Cheng oversees the visits of heads of state, chiefs of government and other international dignitaries who are in the United States to meet with the President, Vice President or Secretary of State. Additionally Mr. Cheng supervises the management, administration and budgetary matters of the office.
Prior to joining the U.S. Department of State, Mr. Cheng served as National Finance Director for then-Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. From 2005 to 2008, he served as New York Finance Director for her Senate and Presidential campaigns. He has also served on the campaigns of Senator John Kerry, General Wesley Clark, Congresswoman Doris Matsui and New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo, and as a consultant to the William J. Clinton Foundation.
Mr. Cheng is a graduate of Swarthmore College, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics. He earned a Master of Science in International Relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science"

You can add that Cheng was Mrs. Clinton's New York Finance Director from 2005-08, but I'll keep digging to find anything else
archive.is/Qzgnh (Washington Times)

archive.is/NBfdH
Dennis Cheng, while at the Clinton Foundation: The Foundation received $2 million from Chinese Rilin Enterprises, owned by Weng Wenliang, the same dude who is in trouble along with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.

******* plz fix in next bread
>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

What you are all working together to do is very daring. Do continue, and don't let up.

Agreed.

This is great work but it's all over the place

I'm back lads.

Did you see pic related?

SHUT IT DOWN

I hope you're archiving those threads too, remember to always link previous threads in the first posts and also always link the new threads after 300 replies, it helps a lot.

Indeed I am so far there have only been two red team threads.

I fear I am too much a a newfag to to be as adept at thread construction as others are, so if someone else wants to take over making Red Team threads, I have no problem handing it off.

I've update the OP a bit and cleared out a few typos that were lingering, so the next Red Team thread should be a good template for future iterations.

I am the Tree-man

God you self-important douchebags are fucking insufferable

None of these posts on a chinese anime image board are gonna amount to jack shit, get over yourselves

Browing judicial watches court obtained emails relevant to Huma..and..surprise, BLAIR's name came up halfway thru. I've attached one particular email that caught my eye

Source
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf75

What are we currently looking at?

Bump.
Keep up the good work.

>mfw Sup Forums will help shape the world

>judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf175

source link fail

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/JW-v-State-Huma-classified-info-00684.pdf

That's one of the main reasons we have created this

>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

It's currently being modified as time and ability permit.

We are looking at adding some phenomenal data visualization to the site so that we can do more intensive analysis of the information being found here in the research thread.

>speaking of research...

>Tony Blair

Fantastic!

Bump

we must now place 'windrush ventures' under magnifying glass

nice this the guy he is replying to
Jacob Jeremiah "Jake" Sullivan (born November 28, 1976) is an American policymaker and the top foreign policy advisor to Hillary Clinton's 2016 election campaign

Are you attempting to take credit for Brexit? Hilarious

This swift-boat style attack via the Clinton Foundation is a well-known plan of the GOP. Their researchers will uncover far more than a bunch of fat neckbeards could ever scratch the surface of. Your contributions amount to jack and shit in this effort.

are threads split?

bump?

>says Trump wants Michael Flynn

Trump did try to have Michael Flynn but Flynn can't because of some stupid shit (american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""") so we cnow fbi man is not lying

i said summarize, not compile

if you're convinced your findings are true you will have to make it a lot easier to understand

you'll need to tell people the relationships, motivations, and outcomes in a clean fashion

as it is now, you look like a group of rambling tinfoilers and i don't say that to insult you. i say that as a suggestion on how to improve your attempt at educating people on your findings.

previous thread

Literally defending treason.

If you're getting paid for this and it's on the books you're going down with them.

>you'll need to tell people the relationships, motivations, and outcomes in a clean fashion

forgot to say, also provide proof of such things

Yeah that's the idea
I can't generate all the content myself quickly, but i will organize articles as i have time

Wikileaks published called "The Saudi Cables"

Could be useful as a resource?

We KNOW clinton's server was attacked. I am trying to find the emails relevant so we know the dates it got attacked.

We should then cross-check those dates and possibly see if there's any corresponding events

Why is this shit never inserted in the OP
Jesus we worked hard on this. It's there for a reasons. Newfags and normies don't wanna try and comprehend our 118 pages big book of citations and sources

KEEP LINKING THIS. clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

I'll extend it later tonight and add some more incriminating things.

The thing is I can only pick the really sturdy arguments in our Google Document, and some are very shallow and seem like theyve just been abandonned midway.

Are you going to kill me and my family like that guy in the last thread? I mean you're fucking Canadian on top of being a basement-dwelling nerd so I'm not too scared kid

Shilling for money is criminal fraud. Either disclose your employer or enjoy getting fucked like those retards making fake Yelp reviews.

Lot o risk for a temp job. Going to look REAL shitty on a resume when the candidate paying you goes down in a ball of flames.

>i said summarize, not compile
>if you're convinced your findings are true you will have to make it a lot easier to understand
That's what's being worked on.

No insult perceived in your comment and all suggestions for improvement are welcome.

And yes, we know how tinny all this shit sounds.

>forgot to say, also provide proof of such things
Every bit of information is sourced.

This needs to be added to the OP

>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
archive.is/1ybmg
(2016-07-10 / 10:35 PM GMT)

Link to the Saudi cables?

if you've got the right people who know how to do it, i'd like to suggest expanding on your mindmap idea but when you click on a subject it shows motivation and evidence of the claim of relationship

wow look at this guy, totally not entrapment in the least bit

FBI agent: "man golly gee wouldn't it sure be great to sleep with some children?"

Charles Ortel would like you take a look at this:

yournewswire.com/whistleblower-the-clinton-foundation-is-rotten-to-the-core/

and this:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadian-affiliate-charity-of-clinton-foundation-defends-expenses/article30845665/

and this:

medium.com/@ASterling/sailing-on-the-river-denial-with-clinton-foundation-friends-d9cdfca4b247#.qt101d76a

Seriously.

These stupid kids have no idea the liability they're exposing themselves to. It's fraud.

It's also blatantly against board rules as it's paid marketing.

Do we have any way to contact him yet other than Twatter? Is he in on this? Charles?

This. I don't understand how can CTR be allowed to shill so blatantly everywhere. I remember watching some pewdiepie videos a while back and even him, the owner of a simple gaming channel, needed to add watermark and informations in the video description when an US company was paying him to make a gameplay of their game.

>yournewswire.com/whistleblower-the-clinton-foundation-is-rotten-to-the-core/

>‘focus on the Foundation,’

sounds like FBIanon's admonition to "follow the Foundation," don't it?

wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/

It is. The even less reputable source which mentioned FBIanons appearance is linked to in that article you quoted.

It seems to me that we need hardcore memetics. We need to use the same Bezmenovian antics that the democrats are using.

Bump. Also why the fuck aren't the mods deleting that fucking jewish calculator astrology shit. It's obviously spam and derailing us from looking into the Foundation.

Stumbled upon something really important. Relevant to the Huma situation. Actions have been taken to purge our govt agencies & FBI guidebooks of terms linked to radical islam, or even islam.

Read this PDF from Judicial Watch, provides a great amount of useful info for us to find intersections and connect dots etc

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JWSRGovtPurgeActiveMeasures1SEP2015.pdf

stay focused on the task at hand brother
fuck the shills
the truth is out there

You are going to have to trust that I am your friend:

[email protected]

The red team thread could use a bump, btw.

-iS8xDySu

bump

BUMP!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE!

ok
website stuff

Oh fuck, the shills have shut down the fucking thread

Look up the counter terrorism communication director. I remember a few threads ago someone said he was a MB associate and led the purge of "Islamist" shaming.

>-iS8xDySu
what fresh hell is this?

Any compsci fags here? can someone make a script to read through all the documents to find a word/string of words

they've exploded a bunch of other threads of a similar nature. We need consoloidate

The Clinton foundation made the news here. The story was kind of hidden in the provincial section but the work you guys are doing is starting to spread, keep up the good work.
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-charity-clinton-foundation-costs-1.3672681

I've been busy reading and researching, working on some red team stuff and trying to make sense of this whole mess.

That was me, I'll see if I can find that.

Eating, just got up maybe an hour ago and then updated the doc.

Never be awake for more than 36 hours, friendo.

I literally spent the whole night watching over the thread. I crashed right after I got home from work.

Before I go do anything else, going to dump more things about the Jacobs, finally found when the Obongo woman went to their house.

lajollalight.com/news/2012/oct/26/michelle-obama-attends-breakfast-fundraiser-at-la/

10news.com/news/politics/michelle-obama-to-attend-la-jolla-fundraiser

Other date:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2014/mar/12/obama-fundraiser-la-jolla-jacobs/

nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/Obama-Air-Force-One-Arrives-San-Diego-Visit-La-Jolla-Jacobs-Fundraiser-258499531.html

Fuck the Jacobs and everything they've ever done in California.

Thank you for keeping it alive, I would have stayed but I was about to pass out at my desk.

Keep the fight alive
never stop

Last night I mentioned the PSU sex scandal and possible connection with the CF or Epstein. I'm just wondering if anyone came up with anything?
I'm far too autistic to do research.

right here

>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/barack-obama-and-muslim-brotherhood/

Now that the site is up and has all the posts made regarding what we've found, start using it if you want to find out what we've found.

The search function works.

It might not look pretty (we're working on that), but everything that's been covered in these threads is in there.

Just gonna drop this little gem from the red team thread:

>As my last act for Red Team this Sunday - expect a Russian response within 24 hours, and it will not be happy.

Holy...

This

What psu scandal?

Here is a pic to add...

Stupid shill how much are you paid to demoralize?

Sandusky bullshit. I would not be surprised if something much bigger was involved in the jerrys kid foundation

Jerry Sandusky was a football coach at Penn Sfor about 30 years and was indicted in 2011for a billion counts fo pedo stuff. Rumors suggested that he would pimp boys out to rich donors. There is a clinton connection there somewhere

>Some donors to Clinton foundation used the Panamanian law firm for offshores

>Connections come from the more than 40 years Bill and Hillary Clinton have spent in public life

>Clinton criticized those exposed in the Panama Papers, some looking to hide their wealth

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article72215012.html

One of them is Ng Lap Seng

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng

>Ng Lap Seng is the subject of an American investigation, and faces bribery, money laundering and other charges, as he allegedly that he paid bribes via intermediaries totalling US$500,000 to former UN General Assembly president John Ashe.

John Ashe is dude who had "accident" with barbell and died.

>Ng Lap Seng was also part of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president, and is mentioned in the Panama Papers.

Oh. I remember the user who asked that. Yeah I looked into it last night. Didn't find anything on it, but we should search deeper.

Im working a sex scandal, nt sure if psu. Im doing the dutroux one. So far some allegations in the belgian judiciary, some international connections, some nightclub names, but nothing yet. Ive been busy the last two days but hope to continue tonight.

Has anyone heard from Swiss bro in awhile? What's the scoop with his work?

Does Clinton have any actuall involment with Panama papers? I can bet that they hid Clintons from exsposed list.
Every enemy of globalization was on the list, but almost none americans.

Child fucking seems to be the Sword of Damocles they hold over everyone in this cabal's head to make sure they keep playing ball and not going off the reservation.

Small Fix:
archive.is/Rg7ql

Some threads I noticed were not archived completely (before the bump limit).

Also, here is the downloadable ZIP/RAR archive (thumbnails only):
sendspace.com/file/ytx9hi
SHA1 = adbd4448e86f9a3dc0767feba02da12d7ad6d53b

Mere H>H>H>Coincidence H>H>H>

What was his work?

>seems to be

it is

do you think they make the females fuck little boys?

>Islamic Center at Oxford

Any connections between this place and the MB?

Hillary was continually hounded to give a speech there by the Kuwaiti FM.

btwm here is another source for that information

powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/12/a-dhs-whistleblowers-shocking-letter-to-congress.php

Oh, and look at what new department Hillar started on Sep 9, 2011

>“As the threat from al-Qaida becomes more diffuse, it is in the interest of the United States to forge closer ties with the governments and communities on the front lines and to help them build up their counterterrorism capacity. We need to expand our efforts to build an international counterterrorism network that is as nimble and adaptive as our adversaries’. So we have launched a diplomatic offensive to strengthen bilateral and multilateral cooperation on counterterrorism. We have a broad and ambitious agenda, and to carry out this work, I am upgrading our office devoted to counterterrorism to a full-fledged bureau within the State Department.”

>--United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, speaking on a “Smart Power Approach to Counterterrorism,” September 9, 2011

>state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/01/180136.htm

I wonder who heads that Bureau?

Somebody get these autistic neets some more adderall.