ITT:

Post pictures of your passports.

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/霧につつまれたハリネズミ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rugwd8ZNHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks cool

I don't have one.
I've never been to a country outside EU.

Just search google images and post it
That's probably what everyone else did

Never been out of Australia, never been on an airplane either.

Here the italian one

>2017
>single nationality

Those don't look like they've ever been used
Or are you one of those autists that keeps his in a protective case

I've used each of them twice. Flights from Australia are fucking expensive so I don't leave the country much.

I wish they'd drop the English on it, it ruins the aesthetic.

Yeah but most Irish can't speak the original Irish (which is kind of sad)

>Pasaporte

the weak must fear the strong

Having two nationalities from the commonwealth doesn't really count...

SPIC'D

it should really be changed to english at this point; nobody even says the word 'pasaporte' let alone even actively know it.

Are you a spy or something?

But Sup Forums taught me Australia is a region of Britain so they are the same country.

Here's my glorious Nippon passport

>front page is in another language
cucks

Cute. What are they?

>his country isn't part of what popularized English
>his """""language"""" isn't important for international reasons

fuck

holding multiple passports should be illegal

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/霧につつまれたハリネズミ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rugwd8ZNHY

nah, the Queen has authority over us as Queen of Australia rather than as Queen of England. The only authority English government (as in, not the Queen) had over us after the colonies achieved self-governance was in appeals to the Privy Council, but that was removed decades ago. We now operate as completely distinct countries.

Think of how one person can be a majority shareholder in multiple companies, but have those companies still be distinct from others

says the swede

what a faggot ass thumb lol

don't really see why, you don't get any benefits when moving between commonwealth countries apart from going between New Zealand and Australia

Can enter pretty much anywhere in the World, especially due to the Arab passport

Thank so for the links. I'll check the YouTube another day since I can't open the address by the device I'm using.

This new one is so lame.

Fuck off, its cool as fuck and very useful also that pic isn't his.

>Swiss passport
Guarranteed you're full of shit. Switzerland is the country most against multiple citizenships in Europe. Whoever took that photo either borrowed passports from friends/roommates or stole them. No way those belong to one person.

Very cool.

Snyggt.

>passport says European Union instead of name of country
The EU was a mistake

The country is Sverige. It says it right on there. If your beef is that European Union should be beneath the country name then fine, but that's a really petty complaint.

>Sverige

erm what's the southern cross doing there

haha swedish passport

It's just a shame that EU passports don't have designs specific to the country
EU is a union, not a country

>United States

I know the guy. His father is a tunisian american who immigrated to Switzerland after getting layedoff in 2008. The kid basically got it after 9 years and he didn't declare his other nationalities besides the american one.

The United States is a county
The EU is a union
There's a difference
Even your passport has a unique design

mercosul

>It's just a shame that EU passports don't have designs specific to the country
Yes they do, what are you talking about?
Compare this to this or this . The only thing they share is the little passport symbol that basically all passports have.
Even more eu passports

what's your point? every EU country passport looks different

sweden decided to put houses on it

Your country is a union. The only difference between a union and a country is time. The EU is a shit attempt at a United States of Europe.

that was Yugoslavia and the Austro-Hungarian Empire

I thought that you posted the Finnish passport and that it looked exactly the same as Swedish
Wew lad I'm retarded

Um no

the United States were just a bunch of separate British colonies that formed a single nation together. We did the same with six of the seven Australian colonies, but that doesn't make us a union. The EU is completely different

You're just playing with words

Nope. If the US isn't a good enough example, let me use my own country.

The UK is a union. But now it is a country. Because of time.

And there was nothing in American history like the UK. Using the US as an example of the EU apparently heading towards becoming a single nation is retarded.

>having more than one passport
>having more than one nationality

Union is a poor way to talk about countries. South Africa was a union of british and dutch colonies.

The only thing that matters is if the country is a federation or a unitary one. If it's a federation, then it's bad.

what's wrong with being a federal state?

It's fundamentally disunited. Also treats people differently depending on where they're born, which hurts democracy.

that's a big generalisation, there's nothing like that in Australia

Good god what have I done
My retardation started an internet fight

Then don't do it again.

I hope everyone noticed that the scheming Greek is absent today.

>officially the Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace[10]

> Finland is a Nordic country situated in the geographical region of Fennoscandia

>tfw have a brit passport in case communist mainland suddenly takes over us completely
:(

I've always wondered, how widespread is pro-UK sentiment in Hong Kong?

it wasn't huge until the mainland started to gain more influence towards the hk government.

some people say they'd rather go back to the crown colony than be absorbed by the communist

No Canadian one?

Why tho

Is everyone on this board retarded or what

Holy shit, the swiss passport looks so good

mine

Yours doesn't look to bad either rabbi

>Spain and UK
Did you make that yourself?

it would have been amazing if arabs' passports were plated gold by default for high ranks

Underage or illegal, which one are you?

how do I get a canadian passport

be asian

Underage can't get the red passport m8.

find a slut to marry you for your 'exotic' accent.

>some people say they'd rather go back to the crown colony than be absorbed by the communist
Reactionary scum.

Most Irish know enough Irish to know what Éire, An tAontas Eorpach and Pas mean.

I don't have a passport.

aesthetic as fuck

What the fuck is wrong with the Kanji font?
Is this the ancient way to write kanjis?

I really like this thread

hi