**inhales**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Call the guinness world records. Someone just got raped 3x in a row.

Part of the parcel, and shieeet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Opl5degf0w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should have killed that bitch

>going to tower hamlets
>ever
natural selection at work

So, it's a designated raping part of your town?

not my town thank god but yes pretty much, thats where all the pakis and other assorted scum are

Why are Brits so subhuman?

DESIGNATED RAPE STREETS

WHY GET BRITS RAEP????????????????

BECAUSE THEY IMPORT PAKI REDNECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It bothers me that people like you thinks it's okay.
Sure, we do the same when we look at the northeast part of the country and Rio de
Janegro. But at less they are more than 1000 km away...

That's american english.

In British english that would be DESIGNATED FORCEY FUN TIME ALLEYS

>wake up in western/northern europe
>get raped
>get stabbed
>get robbed
>within 30 minutes

i never said it was ok i'm just telling it how it is

I can't laugh anymore, I feel only pity for the Brits

Scares me. When i was a kid (90's) we learned that europe was a paradise and everything worked there. But this is insane. The simple idea that someone being raped more than once in a single night would end in violent mobs lynching them here in brazil.

>sexual "attack"

Enough with the buzzword. If it is an agression, say it, if it is rape, say it.
It may literally be a slap on the butt.

>be British
>pretend to be based
>say "Bomber Harris do it again" or "repeat Dresden" so a bunch of white redpilled Saxons get killed

>meanwhile the city that got BLITZED is basically an Islamic state

>violent mobs lynching them here in brazil.
can't do that here, if you do you're a racist

Invite some sikhs. You just need a single guy of color to yell, see not racist.

Isn't that sufficient.

WEINSTEIN AT IT AGAIN!!

>Police believe the girl, who was found "distressed" by a member of the public, may also have been drugged.

>The victim was spotted on camera shortly before midnight being carried by a man, who was wearing dark clothing, in Cambridge Heath Road.

>The pair appeared to go into a doorway on the same road, and some of the girl's clothing was later found nearby.

bit more than a slap on the arse i think

I fucking hate what this country has been allowed to become.

She should be very beautiful
She deserve it

Pakistan - do you execute these beasts?
You should, and, so should we

he could have saved us, we should have listened

Arabs don't belong in Britain or anywhere else except Arabia.

No, he was a fucking nigger cunt.

EUs fault, brexit nau!

w-wow i just spend a weekend in this district
but maybe not deep enough in the shit
was around brick lane and felt very safe

Pakis are not arabs.
Not by race, nor by language.

>tfw, racists are the only group of people capable of understand differences in society and culture, rather than simple assume that all Muslims are arabs.

no the eu is responsible for all the poles, romanians and bulgarians that are fucking everywhere

twat

when brexiteers said they wanted stronger relations with commonwealth countries they didn't mean countries like pakistan did they? guys?

you suck paki dick nigel, disgusting subhuman
now bathe in it

I wish I could help you somehow but I am just one citizen

Hope not

UKIP? Yes.
National Front? No.

If the poles bother you, send them to Brazil.

Looks like we have a new world Rape Dash champion on our hands. Congratz UK.

this probably happens everyday in Macacoland but you don't hear about it because they end up killing the women and burying it

Leave it out

>natural selection at work
you might want to reconsider the implications of this, considering that she got out alive

Rapist are lynched. We are not so tolerant.

>be rapist
>call police to prevent being lynched
>you almost got there, m8. Almost
youtube.com/watch?v=Opl5degf0w0

fuck you miklos the 2004 expansion ruined any potential the eu had, ex commie shitholes like yours should have been left to rot

kek

kek, instead you will rot in your monkey island filled with towelheads

enjoy your retardation lazy shitstain

future world class handball player right there

Isn't New Years a
DESIGNATED RAPE DAY
In Germany?

>coming from Sweden...
Your country did not have a terrorist attack yesterday?

Hungarians are good people. The truly evil ones are Romanians living on stolen land.

Arabs and pakis behave the same way, which is why large parts of Swedish cities are a mess even though we dont have any pakis.

I just google it. Yes, you had a terrorist attack yesterday.

wat

Criminal gangs kill each other all the time, but this isnt even in the news.

That's not a terror attack, that's either sandnigger gangsters killing sandnigger gangsters or balkannigger gangsters killing balkannigger gangsters. Or do we count every shooting as a terror attack making Brazil the most terror attack afflicted country in the world now?

Is every murder that happens in Brazil a terrorist attack?

I think you might be the most terroristic country on the planet in that case.

What happened. You had no gangs few years back. Your country was an example to the rest of the human kind a decade ago.

No, they started to keep an extra eye on refugees, but people were like
>muh racist police
>muh racial profiling
>Oy vey it's another shoa!

massallah she was probably dressed likr a typical western whore and was without her owner
insallah she deserved it

When you need to compare your country to a third world to fell better, you pretty much screw.

We've had yugo gangs since the fall of yugoslavia and now we have sandnigger gangs too. Either case the only afflicted people are yugos and sandniggers affiliated with them.

I'm not really, just contextualizing things.

>You had no gangs a few years back
Lel, we've had gangs for what, 30 years? Since people from the balkans came here.

And we have Swedish biker-gangs who peddle drugs and shit as well.

You were wrong, and now you're trying to change the subject, it's cute but as we said, all murders aren't terrorism, and Brazil should probably be happy about that.

Also, we don't have to compare ourselves to Brazil, we can compare ourselves to other first world countries.

Brazil riding on same boat desu...

>europe

Not sure about what you picture say, but i think he is talking about the police strike in Espirito Santo last year.
Before the army intervene and occupy the streets, the murder rate had increase 550% in few days.

Also, there is people who believe that police is not necessary.

Wow! Look at Brazil, there has to be a LOT of terror attacks there considering it has a murder rate of 30-35 per capita.

While Sweden usually has under a 100 murders per year.

>30-35 murders per person
wow, that's A LOT

Wait until you have the same black population that we do.

Brazil is fighting a pos colonial war for the last 100 years (since the end of slavery). We are Rhodesia of America. Nothing less than a huge murder rate is expected.

>Most homicides in parts touching Germany and Russia
Kek

>tower hamlets

>Rhodesia of America
Calm your horses Miguel, I don't see you gunning down hordes of communist niggers.

Kek, per 100 000.
>Wait until you have the same black population that we do.

We do have blacks, but they still dont murder like Brazilians
>razil is fighting a pos colonial war for the last 100 years (since the end of slavery). We are Rhodesia of America. Nothing less than a huge murder rate is expected.
You're one of the most murderous states in the world, but you have the confidence of attributing random murders to be terrorist attacks in Sweden because you're dishonest as hell.

I guess ''white'' Brazilians aren't much more honest than their black counterparts.