youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Yes

Know Thyself

Yeah, I'm catholic

there is a god but i don't believe it

Yes, everyone believes in God deep down.

No...or maybe. I don't care about religion.

...that's stupid.

There are some things in the world that should have solid proves in order to be considered absolute truth.Our science today cannot give an answer to the matter regarding the existence of God so I shall answer : I don't know yet.

No but since atheism is considered a religion now I myself have adopted Idon'tcareism

No, God is a social construct

I used to not believe in any god but the habbenings of 2016 have convinced me of Kek's existance

Nah, was raised to believe I am God and the center of the universe like pretty much all other Western Yuros

hello pekka
Naturally selected anyone today? :DDD XD

bazinga'd

Yes. In
GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

YES

agree. i mean seriously, some dude named Jesus Christ had a dream about god and his followers agree so god exists?

but it cant be. a religion is more than believing in god or not and all of the atheists dont ressemble as much as people of a religion do.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

>tfw I can see the natural selector's tombstone from my window

No.

I don't know

You should start an edgelord tourism business
give tours of the where the shooting happened and give lectures on the word of pekka

Pantheism is cool

>agree. i mean seriously, some dude named Jesus Christ had a dream about god and his followers agree so god exists?
>implying God inherently means the Judaic God
>implying God didnt reveal himself to Moses

>but it cant be. a religion is more than believing in god or not and all of the atheists dont resemble as much as people of a religion do
modern atheists resemble religious people more than religious people resemble religious people

Some edgelords have been here already. One girl even planned a shooting but got caught. Not sure if she was non compos mentis though.

kek'd

No

Finland is best

I have found myself becoming more spiritual and religious as I have matured. I used to be a edgy militant atheist up to about 23-24, but have recently taken an interest in Christianity and started visiting my local church on occasions.

Not sure I believe in God as such though.

Amai Kees, das wel straf, vanwaar hebde ge die gedachte?

God as in the shortened form of Godan, one of Odin's alternate names? Of course.

No, but i strongly respect the aspects of Christian morality and their values.

believe in the vague idea of some form of higher power that created the earth

anyone who belongs to or agrees with organised religion in the 21st century is nothing short of a brainlet

why not kill gay yet?

Fucking grow up.

Sun and blackhole is higher power for example

anyone who agree with anglogic is short of retard also.

Nah, it's a meme.

God as in God of all Gods.
I don't believe that you have to actually believe in a higher being to get into after-life if one exists, or at least you have to believe is some form of God.
It baffles me that if a man is born in the year 1300 and lives somewhere where Christianity or Islam hasn't spread yet, he is sentenced to Hell or eternal nothingness just because he was born in the wrong place and time.
But again, I'm a brainlet who can't even hold a conversation with a street light.

Deism
I'm of that opinion too. Of course there's a God, but to say that "Uhh this is the REAL God, you heathen" sounds wrong to me. As it seems, did Man create God or vice-versa?

GOD WILLS IT

We all live in a situation, some smelly code monkey is our God

Gay

Depends is god a fit girl?

>situation
simulation*

God as a concept? Possible

God as religions depict? No.

No

no, but I'm agnostic

only correct answer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

no

best turk is secular turk

yes

All Turks are shit

at least I'm not english

You're not that fortunate

no, i'm glad i grew up in one of the most non-religious regions in the world

hahahaha, do you really think that being british is somewhat decent ? Stuck in a place that people speak weird english, eat shit food and brag about the tea when Turks drink way more than english ? Thanks, I'll pass.

I don't even count having a bad mouth health and being surrounded by shit ton of pakis and hindus.
You must be feeling glory all about that.

Atheism is simply the absence of practicing theology in a persons life. If there's no theism in someone, they are an atheist.

No, not a second. And I despise all abrahamic religions.

>do you really think that being british is somewhat decent
It's certainly a marked improvement on being a fucking Turkroach.

Even being a shitksin in the West is better than being a shitskin in Turkey.

>being surrounded by shit ton of pakis
Your nation is literally 100% paki, you fucking melt.

>triggered about skin coloring
I bet you're an asian-brit, aren't you ?

Define "God".

I don't believe in something consiously creating "everything" and us humans. But maybe we're part of a simulation or something. Would the administrator then be considered God?

Nope, white Scots/English. I'd have slashed my throat had I been plagued a shitskin like you, you fucking odious third-world arse biscuit

Ceci

No xD

>Nope, white Scots/English. I'd have slashed my throat had I been plagued a shitskin like you, you fucking odious third-world arse biscuit

This.
God is a sentience that either created, controlls, or otherwise exists in a higher state and has powers over either the world, humanity, or both.

Whats the point in believing in a god?

that's funny, I'm ''white'' as well, you wouldn't tell 'I bet that guy's Turk' when you see me because I have fair skin and a pair of steel blue eyes. I earn shit ton of money, do the job I love, fuck the non-brown asian girls that I have a fetish on and have shit ton of hobbies. You can wank off to being british while I live my life the best way one can.

Hey, that pic is SO funny, mind if I save it ?

Brings comfort to some people

Why dont you write your whole life story and offer your ass while you're at it

>that's funny, I'm ''white'' as well

fuck off

I hate white larper turks as much as hideous br*t subhumans

>while I live my life the best way one can.
Shitposting on Sup Forums on a Friday evening? Sounds great, m80.

I'm well jell.

Who created God, and His level of existence, then? I don't know how to answer... Maybe maybe. We could just as well be biohacked monkeys by alien Jesus.

Yes because I'm not a spiritually dead subhuman.

Yes

Gaining earthly powers by being the best believer.

>Being this fedora heretic

Dont let anglo culture brainwash you.

>t. guy who just discovered Descartes evil demon

Fuck off Jew

Yeah

I was raised as a Catholic, went atheist at 14 but came back to it at 21. I went to a Catholic university and really enjoyed the mandatory theology course since it was taught by people who actually knew stuff about the Bible unlike religious education teachers I'd had though primary and high school. Later did a bit of reading on guys like Aquinas and found myself agreeing with a lot of it.