youtube.com/watch?v=yMBYzLWThgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrl4p2OOYqk
twitter.com/IslamismMap/status/912641589733990402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb 7liwaposter

better edition:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMBYzLWThgA

go suck a hairy dick nigger

I accept your hate and I know that it's not who you really are. You're just going through a bad phase right now and one day you'll go back to the old you. The you that we all came to love and accept as our own.

Kill yourself you dumb saddamist
I will shit on his grave

Your rage does not define you. It never has. It never will.

>Posting my waifu
Get your own loser

why are you all doing a shit ton of threads at 299 replies???

haha I'm in the south but not Marseille. it's sunny but quite cold, I like that. so what comes after the raining season? I guess drought isn't coming right now

nuke mena

nuke this boipucci

quality pasta
>I guess drought isn't coming right now
dude...

sure. moving on.

ow... idk my sénégalais friend told me that in senegal it was around january
how do you handle this season?

>moving on.
Fair enough. Whats your favourite tv show? Can you recommend any good Ethiopian movies?

should I join the club even though I don't see myself marrying a dood?

What good have you done for your fellow people today /mena/ ?

How the fuck would they able to shit out movies when they can't even afford food

esmaouuunnni mena @__@
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrl4p2OOYqk

Aren't you religious though?

care a lot about it, but I'm not a zealot
ughhhh am I stuck between two drugs?

just become a Sufi, then you can argue everything is islamic.

pew pew die motherfucker die

i'm not a fan of tv shows, nor am i big on movies. maybe it's because i don't like permanent or long-term commitments. greeneyes asked if i were schizophrenic the other day, although i think he meant to ask if i was bipolar. i'm not. but what i am is incredibly moody. a peculiar behavior that i've been scorned for is one in which my relationship with someone or something defaults whenever i go to bed. and, i've previously mentioned before that my default state is hatred. it's a rather lengthy and off-topic response for such a simple question, especially considering that you said that i needn't have proustified by last response but i'm here to vent and talk about thing that i cannot in public, so....
this. what is the meaning of your name btw, reza? it just rolls off the tongue and sounds nice.

nigger

unironically attracted to sufism, seems quite interesting on a philosophical level

you don't have google there? here from wikipedia
>Reza (Arabic: رضا, riḍā) is a name of Arabic origin, widely used as a Persian personal name and within Iranian placenames, and its popularity generally is because of al-Ridha (Reza) as the 8th Imam of Shia Islam whose shrine is in Iran.

though i think mom is a closet monarchist so she named me after the Pahlavi Shahs.

i'm not a monarchist though

it is won't lie.

fav movies are: there will be blood; the talented mr. ripley; shame; american history x; the constant gardener; big short; the way beyond the pines, etc.. to name just a jew without sperging.
>befriending bougnoules
i'd tell you to kys but you're such a qt, kek
sénégal is in west-africa, ethiopia is in the horn. we've got two vastly different weathers. drought season is usually confined to the months preceding the rainy season. what we've got now are lush, recently irrigated pastures, ripe for cultivation.

sufism is all about putting islam to pratice and very little philosophy.

Good edition

how's it pronounced? i can't into these things "riḍā". does it sound the same as "reda", i had a close morrocan friend back in england whose name was reda ben-censored, he's now a cuisinier in paris.

R E V O L U T I O N
COME ON
HOLD ON TO YOUR LIVES
YOU WILL BOTH FLY
FEEL IT IN YOUR SOUL NOW
WHAT IS EMOTION

>asking a diashit pershit how a moorocoon name is pronounced
hope you get aids nigger faggot

noooo I know it's not the same place but since it's in the same "line" I just thought that... yeah. I didn't know that horn africans didn't like west africans haha but don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd enjoy more the presence of a certain ethiopian than the presence of my senegalais friend.

:3

there's a whole theory on the love between Allah swt and His believers

you're such a fucking pain in the ass, you know that?
but, you're young, so it's just a phase. what i want you to know is that you needn't be such a dick to get my attention. we can talk about les chevaliers du zodiaque if you want, or even naruto, etc... morrocan cuisine also is one of those things. aforementioned friend is the one who introduced me to it, he cooked me a dish that was comprised of pitas that we dipped inside a tomata sauce thingy and eggs.
that's his name btw, rezais the equivalent pf redha hence why i ask if it's pronounced the same.
kek, thanks. and, ethiopians perhaps are the most xenophobic people on earth. we/they not only hate other blacks (often called "baria" means slave and is synonymous with the word black) but also non-northern ethiopians, somalis, arabs, asians, other africans and even white people who we call "shorba" which means soup. the only people we seem to get along with are the yemenis and russians. interracial children from these two tend to be the most prominent ones.

You trying to do my work darling?

Where has /tr/ gone senpai? I've been away for couple of months.

No idea, sorry Mehmet bro
But you're welcome here as long as you're lovely!

We're one though

Tru

Tru

why are you talking to yourself?

Because ded thread but now you're here! :3

twitter.com/IslamismMap/status/912641589733990402

Australia in 2017

shut up little gnat

Enver should've genocided you all like he promised

I hope you die alone

found this.
then there are not a ton of studies on this and correlation does not mean causality

keep crying my dick is getting harder

Super rare Ali with happy sheep

it's the week end, go out have fun be young but don't forget
safety comes first

wtf

dumb frogposter

Anime

........WADDUP SENPAI?............
SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTON
F A M ~~ F A M ~ ~ F A M
REAL NIGGA HOURSSSS

dumb frogposter

montre ta chatte

a broken jukebox is more open to conversation than you

what conversation

kek, how will he ever recover?
on dit que la chatte d'un takbir est meilleure que les autres. peut tu confirmé cela?

image relatée

I let you decide then
go on, what you wanna say ?

i shan't point out your flaws

I saged your post

pls sage my life

>tfw fixed the world even more

oui

dumb map poster

"le con des mahométans est réputé comme étant vachement plus esxcis que ceux des blancs." - troisième sourate: al-Lah se passe aisément des créatures.
kek. are you the one who posted their eyes yesterday?

dumb orbiter

Don't (You) me briton

and the thread is saged again... whoever is doing it just stop, it's not funny

GROSSEGERMEMIUMS XXDDDDD tier

my knee pits smell
my hair's a mess
my back hurts
I can't feel my fingertips anymore and typing feels pretty awkward
still can't get over how bad stage 4 was
been a while since I knew what happiness or sadness feel like, atleast this emptiness is cozy, for now
thinking about moving to the uk
pretty excited for R3 and Ito Junji adaptation
sakuya is perfection
nichibros is hilarious
why is dying such a hassle

What would you change?

Krieg why are you such a homo

tldr

life sucks then you die

shiiiiiiiiiiiieeet
that's fucked up, kek

shit thread sage desuu

why do you want to sage me user? ;__;

Well the whole concept of superstates is pretty moronic, but:
The entire concept behind Roman Sultanate is retarded
The EU should own everything in Europe that isn't Russia if you want a European superstate
Russia expanding into Finland is retarded, if you want it to expand it should include Kazakhstan
The whole concept behind Mauretania is retarded
Hispanic Federation expanding into the US is retarded
Canada is retarded
If you want a superstate in North America, merge Canada, America, and Mexico into the North American Union
Chinese Empire included Japan is retarded, and it being an empire is retarded
Taiwan being annexed but not by China is retarded
Greater Mali doesn't even include Mali, if you want a West African state to annex all of that, it would be Nigeria
Thinking Israel will actually stop existing is also retarded
Greater Phoenicia is a dumb name, it should be Levant or Mesopotamia
Greater Persia is dumb as hell. Any greater Persian state would include all the Iranic people, it wouldn't annex India for some reason
India not being its own state is completely retarded

dumb anime poster

anime isnt dumb you ugly nigger

I AM A SUPERHERO
I AM A
PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

HERO
E
R
O

Non!

Oui
Your map is an awful meme

why tell this here, why not tell your dad the real reasons it goes so bad everyday ? teenage fixation over stupid shit and denial when it comes to confessing only worsens things. Just tell him everything and then cry in his arms to restore that father son relation

What should be the flag of the Arab Nation?

>anime isnt dumb you ugly nigger
who are you trying to convince, freakshow?
take back your (you), i don't want it anymore you fucking hajji.

Your country is an awful meme

they've all pretty much have the same flag to begin with. but egypt's would be fitting.

Why Egypt's?

your mother's underwear

toilet paper

You're an awful meme
My country could beat up your country, my meme map could beat up your meme map, and I could beat you up