twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latinas are annoying 2bh.

>ancaps

>Sup Forums will defend this chimp out because he's white

Fucking cucks.

whats happening ?

This guy seems kind of angry.

We don't even know the full story.
It's implied she was rude and condescending to him the whole ride and refused to get out of his car when he asked many times.
Her voice sounds bitchy "lol xd why are you soooo mad??" and her liked videos are in Spanish.
Just wait until this blows up and everyone circlejerks about "angry white guys being racist".

i would be so scared, that girl is annoying as fuck though.

she deserved it

a logical person would see that he brought them to the destination.

ER is right around the corner.
The moment he yells "GET OUT!" is usually when the person gets out of the car and goes "holy shit that guys nuts"

not true. indian cab drivers are the same way

if she was a guy, that driver would have beat his ass.

and they say females don't have it easy. kek.

she sounds like that down syndrom girl from family guy

Can attest

Sure it is another lying fucking coonness trying to whine her way to fame

Women holocaust when?

Why won't she get out of his car?

GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck i hate niggers

In florida, you can shoot somebody for being in your car under castle doctrine.

Well ventilated latinas assume room temperature much more quickly.

She did nothing wrong.

>her liked videos are in Spanish
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Pretty weird video.

She should probably get out of his car.
I was waiting for weird shit like this to start happening, aside from the fact that you don't make shit for doing Uber it just seemed like a horrible idea.

She wants him to attack and injure her. She can then go to the ER, get treated then sue the shit out of Uber.

>from family guy
You have to be at least 18 to post here user

He took her to the front entrance of the hospital, which the address takes you too.

She wanted to be dropped off at the front doors of the ER, which is towards the back of the hospital i'm guessing... I don't know.

She was being condescending as hell you can tell by her tone.
"XD omgg.. so weird?? Why are you so UPSET?? Where is my destination... all i want is to be pointed to it sir???"

He should have just locked the doors and drove to a police station. Some dude was pissed at me in traffic once. Followed me and tried to intimidate me (I actually had my Sig on me). I just led his ass right to the police station. Called them before hand. They were waiting.

Once he put 2 and 2 together he tried to get the fuck out of dodge but it was too late. They had the lights going.

Wonder whatever happened. lol. Warning I guess.

>Well ventilated latinas assume room temperature much more quickly.

You can't just abuse your customers like that.

Because she wants to sue him for assault.

Seems like she thinks that he owes her instructions to where she needs to walk.

He's just the fucking uber driver you cunt. Ask staff or something.

>do I fit in guys?

That won't get him a very good score.
Shouldn't be a taxi driver if he can't deal with difficult customers calmly.

>cucks will defend this bitch because she's a woman

Fucking betas.

GET OUT OF MY CAR!

If he was black and she was white, then what?

That dude has legit anger issues, lol.

Just listening to her you can tell she was being an annoying cunt the entire way there.

>He said, completely ignorant of all the events prior to the recording that she most likely started only when he started becoming hostile.

I don't know the full situation either, but it's clear that we're not seeing the full altercation. He very well could have been asking her to exit his vehicle calmly for several minutes with her refusing and he eventually broke down. Then she started recording him.

The phone would be stolen and we would have no video evidence, only a racist white woman telling some stupid ass fairy tale.

Do you naive fucks honestly believe shit happened once the filming started?

he would've just gunned her down ofc.

>dumb attention whore thinks she can cause political ramifications by annoying the living shit out of uber driver (which she probably picked from his photo
>Guy is clearly upset, female starts recording and becomes condescending to create simplistic viewpoint
>guy annoyed to the max, shows incredible restraint and spends the next 10 minutes yelling at this annoying animal to leave his car

>no interpersonal violence or destruction of property
>chimp out

yeah, raising your voice to somebody who's in your car and refuses to leave isn't a chimp out.

New video of the situation from a different angle.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

same shit, only the black dude would have punched here in the cunt hard 30 seconds into the video instead of keep screaming.

Honest question, if you were to get in a fight 1 v 1, would you pull out your gun or fight?
No shaming, just curious

>you don't have the right to talk to me that way xD
Yes he does. It's called first amendment.

Thank god for ARS 13-411

>He said smugly, assuming other people's conclusions.

I would feel exactly the same way. If you're going to voluntarily stay in a situation that is aggravating someone like that then you're an idiot.

>meme answers
The real answer is every single one of her would be defending her.

Still, you can't abuse customers by raising your voice like that.

>make money to feed your family by uber driving
>some cunt wastes your time and wont leave your car
If you wouldn't get mad you're a total cuck

Why doesn't he hurry the fuck up and bring her to the ER.

It's an EMERGENCY, YOU DUMBFUCK.

Uber """""""drivers"""""""

a fucking leaf.

let guess, some kind of faggot raid by the morally superior redditors? No one in their right mind sees this as you claim.

are you the cunt from the other thread who's been in customer service since the age of 12?

So a nigger would have punched her in the cunt, because he's a worthless violent nigger.

But most of you lament that he didn't punch her the cunt.

So you literally aspire to be niggers.

Can't make this shit up.

Implying that aggressive/abusive behavior can only be done at high volume. He was definitely louder and more emotional but she was the one refusing the resolve the situation and being smug about it. All she had to do was get out.

Yea, apparently they were at the hospital. She wanted to go to the ER. They don't exactly hide those at the hospital, pull your angry ass up to the fuckin ER and she'll probably get out of the car, idk, just a wild guess.

The guy seemed like a real piece of shit, even if she was annoying the guy has issues.

Latino here, most Latino's have the IQ and thought process of niggers but especially the women. I don't doubt for a second that she was a bitch the entire fucking time and went out of her way to agitate the guy so she could film his reaction and get her fired.

>im facing a fucking moron
Topkek

she clearly doesnt need to go the hospital that badly if she's got enough energy to be such a bitch. T

A

Why didn't he pull her out of the car? Surely you have the right to use the necessary force to remove someone from your car.

Just going to ignore this one because it doesn't fit your pattern, then? Idiot.

>wastes your time
She was paying for his time.

Is the YouTube comment section red pilled or is it just pol commenting there and here? Everytime I look at YouTube comments I think I'm on Pol

>let guess, some kind of faggot raid by the morally superior redditors?
What? What the hell are you even talking about?

>pizza man comes to my house
>let him in so he can put it on the table, hands full with the kids at the moment
>he refuses to leave
>"xD i forgot where the door wuz can u hold my hold and take me out yourself"
>what? are you a fucking retard? get the fuck out of my house
>"omg xDD calm down y r u so mad at me u don't have the right to be made xDD"

American's are very weird species.

He's clearly upset beforehand. I wouldn't be surprised if she continuously insulted him or worse, told him she wouldn't pay him.

She'd be dead and her phone would have been stolen thereby erasing the evidence of this event.

>ER
>Emergencies
Mexicans go there when they have a cold. hospitals in California have had to shut down their walk in ER's because they were just constantly flooded by illegals using them as a free clinic.

I wasn't getting out my car or confronting him. I had no idea if he had a weapon as well. Only would have pulled my gun if he were to somehow approach my vehicle.

Can't be that big of an emergency if she's willing to sit there going "lol y u mad?" for at least 3 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7jEA3frY4

No, that's not how uber rides work retard

if she was white she'd have enough sense to gtfo of the car

lol. b2r faggot

She has an EMERGENCY.

She shouldn't have to sit for 10 minutes scoring brownie points against some Uber driver when it's LITERAL EMERGENCY.

LIKE. HELLOOOOOooo

if it was really an emergency then why didn't she just got the fuck out and walked to the hospital instead of sitting there arguing trying to prove her stupid point

youtube.com/watch?v=fw8vnMuKrGs

>I was waiting for weird shit like this to start happening, aside from the fact that you don't make shit for doing Uber it just seemed like a horrible idea.

Really? Most friends I've spoken to said they've made around $4,000 a month while being part time students as well.

This

I now understand everyday racism. He should be tried for hate crime.

Mike Holmes and ave are the only tolerable Canadians.

Born and raised in Los Angeles. Can confirm this. Whenever I went to the ER it looked like a fucking daycare center. Literally children everywhere. Why do they have so many fucking kids then complain about being poor? I don't understand.

That little brown fuck machine would get the dick so hard.

That's how capitalism works retard.

You could possibly get sued with some bullshit and go through legal troubles. Thanks feminism.

It shouldn’t be this difficult to detect sarcasm.

This board is retarded and takes itself way too serious.

Shes clearing baiting a frivolous lawsuit

Your friends are lying

Making any real money off Uber is incredibly difficult and best bet you can make 8-10 bucks an hour if you're lucky and know what you're doing

You either make a decent buck or you make nothing, its not steady and it fucking sucks

MUH ONLY THE RICH ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN???

YOU'RE LITERALLY SUPPORTING EUGENICS FOR POOR PEOPLE

I CAN'T EVEN

If you're a big, grown man, you must understand that those less your size feel uncomfortable and afraid of being around you. You must understand their situation. Raising your voice at a small female (why is injured by the way, she was going to the ER) is not only abuse, but it's harassment.

>$4,000 a month
Doubtful, very doubtful.

If it were that bad of an emergency she should have called an ambulance and yeah

This! I have literally had to sit in the ER here in NM for 12 hours because all the Mexicans here just go there for colds and their kids having the fucking sniffles. My g/f almost bled to death one time because of the waiting. She needed like three fucking transfusions by the time we got a room.

If she truly needed to go the emergency room she would call a fucking amber lamps. The emergency room is for emergencies, which means she has a right to be taken to the hospital in an emergency vehicle.

Fucking hell, I wish he would have just punched her out but then again it was probably what she was fishing for for facebook likes and RACIST WHITE MALES ATTACKING INNOCENT LATINAX 20,000,000 views

GET OUT OF MY THREAD. NOW