Ask a white Brit in Uganda anything

Ask a white Brit in Uganda anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/sep/29/grisly-murders-uganda-serial-killer
youtu.be/EyfEVphpYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wg0rly2NbVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ooga booga?

What are you doing down there?

banana?

Got bored of the UK and came here to kickstart an artistic career. Lot easier to get cool opportunities here, not as much competition.

How many goddess did you pregnanted already?

So, uh... how's the weather? Miss the rain?

None, but I've fucked a lot before settling on one. If you've got a white dick you can have pretty much any girl you want.

Do they really speak like this

Pic and timestamp for proof.

Either blazing hot sun or tropical rainstorms (although the latter is a lot less common than the former) don't miss winter or short daylight hours though.

>this

Which ones are scarier spiders or niggers?

Yeah, that's Red Pepper - a hilariously trash newspaper. They hate degenerates here!

So you already got AID?

Honestly Ugandans are the white people of black people. Niggers aren't so common.

>downloading his sperm in my butt

Wowwww

Are there any scary spiders?

do they sell normal beer there?

Why Uganda rape Niger?

>Ask a white Brit in Uganda anything
before you get raped mugged and killed??

People sell beer anywhere in the world. If you manage to enter in a ISIS occupied area, you still will be able to find bear.

How did you avoid aids?

>bear
ISIS really are hardcore

So like can you live a normal first world country life there?

The same way the locals. Raping albinos.

Jokes apart, are you doing fine?

I'm not scared of spiders

UG and Niger aren't even remotely close together

Yeah, but I don't drink alcohol. You can learn more about UG drinking habits here: youtube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU

Wifi and cheese sucks, but I rent a lovely apartment for about £200/month

I don't fuck skanks

kek, I always miss write beer and bear. Both sound the same for me.

>ukraine

Bear has an "eh" sound while beer has an "i" sound, if that helps. Probably doesn't help (´・ω・`)

Bear is like ber and beer is like bir. Kinda. English is fucked up.

Do you speak ugandan (or whatever the equivalent to ugandan is) or is english enough for day to day life? How safe is the place?

Do they refer to you as "master"?

Main regional language is Luganda (of which I know about ten words) but there's about 30 different languages around the country. UG is a former British colony though so most people in the city speak English so I'm all good.

There's places I wouldn't go at night but it seems relatively safe (compared to London where I was before) Most of the nearby countries (Kenya, South Sudan, Burundi, DRC) are much, much worse.

Only my gf

Oh there's also a serial killer on the loose

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/sep/29/grisly-murders-uganda-serial-killer

Thanks.

>Only my gf
Is she black?

>safer than London
Well it's not much but good enough I guess

How the fuck did you even decide to do such a thing?

Like how did you know that you weren't going to end up kidnapped by some ISIS offshoot and decapitated?

Did you have contacts to set you up?

Tebaatusasula?
youtu.be/EyfEVphpYKU

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

Well I was thinking about visiting but not anymore

Ya she's a local. Hates gays, trannies and feminists and other forms of degeneracy as well as being extremely loving and a great cook. She's fantastic.

Did you test her for AIDS? (only a friendly concern, not memeing)

why uganda? why not ethiopia?

Uganda is mixed Christian and Muslim, but get this, everyone is just chill about it - no situation like Nigeria where they just want to fuck each other up.

I'm actually friends with the Wakaliwood guys haha, done a few bits of filming with them.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. And once you get away from the main cities the country is absolutely gorgeous.

Too civilized. The Anglo people hate it.

Are you a proxy, right?

aye, op is probably a protestant looking to preach his sermon to the negros.
and, i wish i was a proxy dude.

She gets tested, it's all good.

Made a UG friend at uni and she suggested I visit - I did and I ended up loving it. Hoping to visit Ethiopia and hang with some rastas at some point in the future.

When will Ethiopia finish the dam that will block the Nile river?
I am honestly concern and amazed at the same time.

>Hates gays, trannies and feminists and other forms of degeneracy as well as being extremely loving and a great cook. She's fantastic.
you're doing it wrong, op. roosh said to get an eastern european gf and not a black one. you dun guffed, you've just condemned your entire descendants to a life of shame and mockery.

the government issued bonds have now reached their maturity to i'd say not long before the dam starts operating. but then there's the issue of defending it against takbirs. how long before egypt forms a coalition to uncuck itself?

Ukraine was the other location I thought about escaping to. Ah well.

Is there a chance of war over the dam? Both Sudan and Egypt are very concern about the water shortage that may wipe them out of existence...

Do attractive black woman exist Irl??

This. Post photo of gf.

post bbc

Eastern European women are not religious nor loyal.

This meme needs to end.

well, our governments has reached some sort of agreement but i'm not sure whether future regimes would be able or willing to uphold it. but there's no visible threat as of now in the horizon, or so i think.
1. what led you to "escape"?
2. were you running towards or away from something?
3. have you found it?
4. i'm aware that life in africans countries can be vastly different than those of the locals, but wouldn't the pitcairn's island have been a better destination to find peace, or even the falklands? those are my two retirement spots desu.
it's a blue board, dude.

Tell us all you sex stories now

Why Ethiopia don't annex a chunk of Somalia? Looks like you are doing them a favor.

What do people drive in Uganda and Ethiopia? Mercedes diesels and stolen Hiluxes?

How hard is it to making a living there as a foreigner?

Is getting a residence card easy?

Do you have HIV yet?

we've already did. the entire eastern half, "ogaden" is rightfully somali clay. we've desu-vulted into moqadishu more than once now to drive out islamist militants.

What about a sea access?

what can you tell me about bigula?

youtube.com/watch?v=wg0rly2NbVw

>Eastern European women are not religious nor loyal
I'll give you disloyal, but it's because they are religious. Girls here know marriage is a proverbial death sentence and act like degenerates until they get preggers, and then the father of the child is the husband. It's the bloody church that makes them that way.