Play virtual LEGO with Sup Forums

Tyrone's LEGO autism endorsement:
Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, Sup Forumsandcraft was born thanks to an anonymous serverfag who took inspiration from a random image found on Sup Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Sup Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Sup Forumsandcraft" instead. We have been running mostly continuously since 2012, with only a few gaps of service. As you have probably guessed, this is a Sup Forums server.

The goal of Sup Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions that will work as "governments". The server implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into """politics""".
Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

It's a pretty rules light server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

We allow cracked clients, download one if you're interested in playing.
Recommended client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0&feature=youtu.be
howtogeek.com/203196/how-to-change-your-minecraft-game-version-and-set-up-profiles/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWd4dJ-AFok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can confirm, it's a grand ole time

Defintiely a fun server, you'd think it would be cancer but unlike other crafts, this one is fun and cheeky.

I am a member of polandcraft, and i would say this is a pretty good server for something like Sup Forums, I built a faction and its still up! Its name is Zyklon.

Tyrone sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0&feature=youtu.be

join, theres enough autism to go around

Merchant Republic best goyim

I've already posted, but I'd like to formally vouch as this is my first actual chan related server I joined into and so far I've got a plesant experience. It is far from a hugbox and the server moderation is light. The server has adequate plugins and decent biomes.

Necropolis is recruiting. Come join the spookiest faction on the server!

inside memorial hall

~le bump~ XP

Tired of Minecraft servers filled with whining SJWarriors, kids and cunts?

Sick of milling around your mommy's basement, trying in vain to bend far enough to suck your own dick? Ready to get out into the virtual world and see what unsatisfactory pleasures it has to offer? Eager to waste away hours at a time in meaningless toil and listening to the demented drone of like-minded autists attempting to make awkward conversation, before you realize you've wasted precious moments of your life away and hang yourself in a fit of horrific introspection?

Then come on down to Sup ForumsANDCRAFT! Where autism is a mark of status and normies get out! Find Villagers and make tired Jew jokes involving ovens and concentration camps! Craft swords with clever names like "my big white dick" and bows with hilarious titles like "your mother's cum"! Hide in your dirt hut until somebody raids you, wherein you rage like the dirty autist you are as onlookers snicker in amusement!

We look forward to your arrival!

energy level: low

that's nice autism

bump

Can't resolve hostname

What do???

change to version 1.9.4 and make sure you don't have any weird hack clients and sheit

how do I change version kek I'm a macfag

>macfag
oh... i didn't know you were retarded

here:
howtogeek.com/203196/how-to-change-your-minecraft-game-version-and-set-up-profiles/

bump

>tfw no minecraft on pc
Feels bad man

How do I make those holes like russian did in the end of ww2?

What kind of politics is involved

hehehe

Is there a dindu faction that wrecks stuff then says they dindu nuffin?

>a
>implying it's only one
most factions are like that
though they all claim to be the true aryan race or some sheit

What was the Jeb "imagine all the people" source

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd4dJ-AFok

God bless your soul