youtu.be/FZ4i3KX2CW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus you look dumb

okay. what do I need to know to get into soccer

always cup the balls.

You look like a failed Joe Rogan

you guys are fucking douchebags. I am asking for help

Take it easy, Muhammad

The rules. Also test yourself to find your position. Its really hard if you have never played, people here just play since they are kids and naturally know their strenghts and weaknesses. You will probably never be good since you werent raised playing so just do it for fun.

>Muhammad
lmao good projection nig

Soccer is gay; do a different sport.

>Europeans unironically think they aren't as bad as Americans
lmao

>says the literal Maori nigger

Not OP but I have an actual question and thought you guys could help. I know very little about soccer (I only played baseball and ice hockey in high school) but my cousin does. Anyway, over the holidays I was talking to him and asked how his season went and told me he was moved from forward to midfielder by his coach because he was "too good" and they needed him for "defensive reasons." What the fuck does this mean? Is he full of shit?

I think you have some Somalis that need help integrating somewhere, Louis

If you want to get into european soccer, watch this youtu.be/FZ4i3KX2CW4

try and support a local team, make monkey noises at coloured players (this includes south americans), don't make fun of the hillsborough disaster and have a good time but don't go dooping mental

also don't forget to call the referee a cunt to his face and start chanting when someone in the crowd falls over, is fat, or some combination of the two

Well OP, I'll be nice to you because you've gotten bullied enough and the lads here seem to think this is r/roastme

What do you want to know about soccer? Do you want to play it or watch it?

If you want to play it, it's probably a good idea to educate yourself on the positions and the tactics.

When people say things like 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, it's kind of like American football's defensive schemes. In American football, 3-4 means you've got 3 linebackers and 4 d linemen lined up, well a 4-4-2 means you have 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 2 strikers lined up. Now, there's all sorts of variations of this, such as Sup Forums's meme formation, the diamond which I don't have an image of, but would look like a 4-1-2-1-2. It means you have 4 defenders, a defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 1 attacking midfielder, 2 strikers.

I won't get too much more into the tactics but those are the basics, if you're still here OP I'll explain more for you, just tell me what you want to know.

Never take anything sp says about soccer seriously without researching it or judging entirely by yourself.

get /fit/ but not muscle bound. Do lots of cardio, watch technical analysis of matches and watch live soccer with analytical eyes. Go to the nearest park and ask to join in when the hood boys are playing.
Rinse.
Repeat.

You definitely look gay and poor enough to play soccer.

sorry no balds allowed

practice falling down and exaggerating

playing or watching ? both easy just hop in.

>t. mourinho

How to suck cock

depends, where do you live. you will never have a connection with the game unless you see it live, up close and personal. thats why so many people who are "(english team) til I die" are so cringeworthy, because they are essentially cheering on a TV program that happens once a week instead of something tangible. Get into the game by watching a few big matches, but get to an actual match as soon as you can. Doesn't matter if it's MLS, USL, NASL, go to your closest one and feel everything going on, and you'll know if you truly like that sport or if it's just something you "want to get into" like a TV show or the non-sports that are football and basketball.

Joe Rogan?

It's uncanny how much this looks like OP.