Wtf I'm pro-New Black Panthers now

New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron (((Klein))) Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

Let the balkanization begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they really think this will work, they're already a lost cause.

>georgia
fucking hell I can't afford to move

"If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out."

Kek he's not wrong

Yeah but imagine how much better the rest of the United States will be if they all migrate to the south.

I want this to happen because it will lead to a white nation.

Niggershire. How long do you think it would take before they beg for white assistance like that nigger from Zimbabwe or whatever the fuck.

This is the best possible non-violent solution for whites and blacks.

Black Panthers want the same shit that White Nationalists want.

It's still better than what we have now, and they won't be trashing our communities any longer.

>Southern states.
Fuck off you want a state, you can have Michigan. You've already ruined Detroit and Flint may as well ruin the rest of it too.

If all the niggers moved and formed their own country, it would quickly descend in to nothingness and the niggers would just start moving back to Whitetown.

Niggershire would never work because they don't have anyone smart enough to actually put city infrastructure in place, how to manage resources, etc.

Is the proposed solution a good one? In theory. Who wouldn't love a white utopia that is nigger free? It's a pipedream man. Just not realistic.

>We need the Great Lakes, the south is already trash.

Come home white man.

>implying they will be allowed back

> blacks taking control of an economy

So a zimbabwe within your country then

American expat, not Chinese

Fuck those niggers. Give them Illinois, Michigan, Alabama, California (if they can take it from the rooftop Koreans), and Missouri. They can have all the states that they've ruined, and the faggot state.

Until their is a cure for cucks, white guilt, coal burners, etc, they will be allowed back.

I first remember hearing about this plan back in Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends, and that was recorded in 1997.

Fuck off move to NY/CA/MD/DE/MN

You'll need a bigger wall! B^D

I'm actually ok with this.

True but the trailer trash on this site can't realize this

This tbhq

>Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

>invade and occupy the most racist gun happy states.

How about they migrate back to fucking Africa?

> taking control of the economics in those states

Absolutely let it happen. But if it does happen, there needs to be a total, permanent separation. None of this, "We live in Alabama but we're on vacation in California." Uh-uh. You live in Alabama, you fucking vacation in Alabama or one of the other nigger states, nigger.

This could actually work, if it weren't for all the SJW's and the unfortunate pre-eminence of the Democrats. They're just as likely as not to give the niggers their own states AND let them have free run of the white states also, which would completely defeat the purpose of course.

Nigger control when, America?

Even if there was no niggers we would just complain about Muslims Hispanics and Chinese oh my.

They are the ones that want the south, and I'm not a southernor so you guys are shit out of luck. Come north, it's nicer here.

Would never work. It would be hugely expensive to the US to give this to black americans and then the black americans would refuse to go there because it would be a shit hole and their current situation would be far better.

didn't they try that in Detroit already? Detroit must be a black paradise now then right?

Blaxit

They can have it somewhere else.

Provided we get a White Redoubt in Cascadia I am okay with this.

The fight against the forces of nature is eternal.

>Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
No, you need to migrate to Liberia.

Im not even American but would gladly pay for a plane ticket so every nigger goes back to africa.

Not a bad idea desu, but I definitely think Africa is a better choice than Dixie.

Sorry Billybob, your out of luck. We are going to give them the south.

5 States, fuck off. They cant have that land. They can get on a boat to Liberia.

Good point.
How long until THEY want their own states?

Face it in 100 years America will be over.

finally, they have a decent plan. Why didnt we think of something like this and call it segregation or something?

this

PHYSICAL DINDU REMOVAL SERVICES

Won't happen.
Those are rural states.
Black won't sit on 15 acres and drive for 30 minutes to work- or drive an hour to the club.

#Blaxit
>#Blaxit
#Blaxit
>#Blaxit
#Blaxit
>#Blaxit

> Blacks Need to Migrate
Isn't this where Liberia came from? Why don't they just take over Liberia instead?

>no virginia on the list of states

not too up on the history are we?

Could say the same about Whites moving back to Europe

So they just want to cut off Florida ?

WE NEED THE FLORIDA MAN !!!

this is the dumbest shit

oh, let's allow the conservative majority sates to fucking be spread around to the democrat states, so that we always ahve dmeocrats winning, with a nigger inner country on our border

fuckin birlliant

They should go back to Africa. These black reservations would be 100 times worse than the indian ones and they would constantly roam out and because of it being nothing but a giant hug box, their bullshit rhetoric and WE WAZ KANGS shit would only intensify.

but of course, this has literally no chance of actually happening anyway

Well fuck, i'm a panthermissle now.

Enjoy your mass nigger migration and your rapefugees, southernors.

I guess you guys were right afterall, the south will rise again.

they have their own fucking country in africa
why not go to that place and show evil white americans just what they can do?

Let the blacks move south then turn the region into glass

Vast majority of Michigan is white, farm land and forests with the largest fresh water coastline in the world. We need that land and protect the water.

I discussed this with a co-worker for fun one day and he brought up a good point

He said eventually it would make things worse because the blacks would always want what the whites have and it would create more problems and potentially wars between the places

In my opinion certain areas should be primarily white or black with gray zones in between for cucks so everyone is happy but like my co worker suggested it's in human and subhuman nature to be jealous

Do they really believe Jethro and the rest of the Clampett's will just let them move in and take over?

Not going to happen but the lulz will be epic if they try.

>tfw New Confederacy is run by niggers

those are some edgy looking niggers

Wtf, why MN? There's exponentially more already in the south.

>his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Well ain't this some shit. Isn't that how your first civil war started?

I'm not giving up Georgia. I'm never going to leave this state. Those chimps have no idea what they are doing.

Why don't they just all move to California?

We already gave blacks a nation and they fucked it up.

Why don't they go back to Africa, if they really want their own black nation so badly?

or Mexico

>five states
Let them have Louisiana and nothing else.

5 states? Greedy bastards. Give them one. Build wall and patrol it with army of r2dindus.

I feel like they already tried this in Louisiana then Katrina came and spread them all over again.

civil race war?

>Georgia
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

>Mississippi
>belonging to niggers

only in their wildest dreams

Will they still be asking for financial assistance from the other 45 states?

looks like a big old turd

wurd

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

>Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

I hate to say it but we should give them what they want
(tries not to snicker snickers anyway)

hahahaha i think one of my ""find the storefronts" was being looted

Except you can't say the same thing cuck, as whites aren't the ones demanding to secede from the United States. Whites aren't the ones with an antagonistic relationship with the culture, history and institutions of this country.
This is our country, we have made it our home, we don't have to go anywhere.

Send them to Haiti.

Europe would be improved by white americans coming here, sadly. Too many coons.

They should have the entire south tbqh

They've got detroit what more do they want

Poor Florida getting cut off from the rest of us

>Alabama
Fucking hell. They are probably going to go for the blacks in the southern part of the state. Those are the worst niggers in the country.

no you couldn't because whites are successful and happy and aren't bitching constantly about being here

you could send them to europe, the eu will have any fucker.

you mean new cuba

Plz not MN

Pic related. They already tried. Back then it was the NOI.

This was actually the original plan of the Soviet Union. And why they supported the Civil Rights movement

They sought to balkanize America by giving the black minority their own country in the southern US

Then you will be living with a bunch of niggers that will make your life miserable. You will be the minority.

Not gonna happen. Blacks don't want to live with blacks and they certainly don't want to live with niggers.

Why aren't you removing these idiots. Your idol israel does it, so should you. America's got no balls. Even kikes are more manlier then americucks, top fucking kek m8

>50% of white female population moves down there to follow the BBC

you know it'd be true

>niggers moving to shit states

Send them all North.

Yankees wanted to give them human rights, they can happily take every single one of them.

of course, you owe them for slavery.

How about we send them your way, then we blockade.

Literally all BLM needs to do if they want their goals to be met is go to Africa with the proviso that America leaves them alone. Even if the states was to give them a pity cash sum, it would work out as a net positive for America as nobody sane wants uppity niggers running amok. But that won't happen because all BLM wants is whitey to come and fix everything.