Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nG46qvWgO0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

on the left should be the Hungarian flag instead of the Turkish one

>The absolute state of turkey, Hungary and Austria

Austria beautiful country with good peeps and comfy history/culture tho

>Italy
>1.5 world wars
Stop trying to swindle yourself into those points, Alfonso. Switching sides in WW1 and losing miserably in WW2 doesn't get you 1.5 points. .5 at most.

This, plus if England has 0.5 WCs, Italy has 2 because those in the 1930s were corrupt

>1.5 world wars

A world war is a world war, you can't say it's only half.

>Switching sides in WW1
are americans usually this ignorant or are you a lost case specifically? No wonder you're globally make fun of

>can't spell losers
You fucked up son.

>loosers

>anyone but America having 2 World War wins

why have we only got half a world cup

>America thinks its contributions in WW1 were greater than Britain's in WW2
As a species you are incredibly conceited.

>implying Italy has 4 legitimate world cups
>implying Italy didn't lose WW2
>implying Italy's contribution to the allies was anywhere near the likes of the USA, Russia, or the UK

-1 point for spelling losers like a retard

we should have a 0.2 World war

2006 = 0.5 world cup for italy

>lOOsers

t. TJ """"Henry"""" Yoshi

Hasn't international football always been corrupt? Ffs, how much money did Qatar pay neymar? How much did they pay fifa? You're a retard if you think football isn't just as corrupt as it was in the 1930s

Let this be a lesson to all of you: never accept Italy as your """""ally"""""

These were specifically corrupt. Ever heard of a chap called Mussolini? Look it up.

Americans dindu nuffin in WW1 and WW2 was won in the East Front.

>No Brazil
Even without a WW win, they´re still second place

>WW1 was won in the East Front
yeah no
Russia was on the winner's side and was still arguably the biggest loser of that war

Yes, because +20 million of them died, but they still wrecked your shit in the East Front, with american money yes, but with their blood.

Lmao, yeah I also usually make fun of wealthy places with top university systems of which my knowledge is limited to stereotypes.

WW1, m8

sorry misread your comment
*flies away*

I thought Romania didn't exist until like the early 90s

Maybe not GREATER, but WWII couldnt have been won by the allies without the United States, its just history m8. We definitely deserve two full points, not 1.5

On the other hand, we are the real losers in this conversation cause we are arguing over some shitty jpeg posted by a dumb Italian

ww1 was won in the alps senpai

based italy

USA is gay lmao

I'm arguing you don't get the full point for ww1

C'È
PASTA SPAGHETTI RAVIOLI
BUONGIORNO

fucking backstabbing guidos

also pre WW2 WCs don't count

>when you LITERALLY start every world war but the whole world for some reason sees you as a nice, peaceful country known for its music

How do you count 1.5 world wars for Italy? You got your shit pushed in.

that's not nice.

I love this board

>austrian music
what
here you say austria and the people that don't confuse you with australia think about hitler

kek. Good times

Pretty sure he's talking about classical music, which would be accurate

Austria is seen as a cheapo skiing resort over here.

>Turkey
>losing WW2

>losing in greece and asking for help
>losing in ethiopia to literal tribesmen with spears
>thinking you can win half a war

i could literally go on for hours

He's referring to Mozart senpai

who else /0points/?

That might be what he means. Italy was so horrible at war they were reliable contributors to the allied victory

original 4D chess

If you mean shitaly getting btfo in the alps by all sides then yeah sure

tbf, we only sent our D team to WW2 and were not invited to WW1. Would´ve wrecked everyone both times with our A team

>looser
No need to bring ur mom into it

>italy
>1.5 world wars
1 clear loss and a backstab win. 0.5 world wars.

nice meme

they held.
austria giving up the fight is the reason why germany gave up

/thread

>two world wars
You and I both know you don't get full credit. You get .25 a world war.

I get all my WWI knowledge from Wonder Woman and Battlefield 1

>winning half a world war
I like your thinking but no. Talk to me when you have 4 points or more and maybe I'll consider your opinion.

MAMMA MIA MARI BROS ARRIVEDERCI

GABAGOOL
CHE CAZZO
*works with waste management as a front for criminal activity*
VA BENE

>7

t. 2

>looser
>italian education

Should get 2 points for ww2 since we handled the Japs and the Germans at the same time. Also full point for ww1 since without us involved, Europe would look very fucking different today. You couldn't do shit to tip the stalemate and were actually losing ground by the time we entered the war.

> gets told to FAHK OAFF by some hotshot you can have killed in five seconds cause you're a mafia boss
>"Ah liek this kid
He's gat BAWLS"
> get doublecrossed by aforementioned hotshot by the end of the film

>WE WUZZ
That's a bad sign. You should use your big fail to overcome it, not denying it.

>You couldn't do shit to tip the stalemate and were actually losing ground by the time we entered the war.
Your understanding of the kaiserschlact is bonkers.

>You couldn't do shit to tip the stalemate and were actually losing ground by the time we entered the war
Bruh.

The Habsburgs did nothing wrong. Fuck Serbia.

W-we just tried to do good...

Bobby dropped it

>Giving yourself more credit for the war victories than Italy, Russia, France and USA

Lel

>Romania
>not winning WW1
>not winning the continuation war with Commie Magyars
>not switching sides at the perfect time in WW2 just to conquer Budapest again

1.5 to us just for the fuckery

>rapes belgium
>heavily rapes Czechia and Holland
>turborapes Poland
>tries to rape Russia, gets raped so bad it still hurts

Would anyone miss any of these countries if they vanished off the map?
Be honest, Romania.

Belgium and Holland maybe.

The 200 million people living there would.

Of all of them, Belgium is the only one no one would really miss. I mean aside from Marguerite Yourcenar and Django Reinhardt it's utterly irrelevant.

Maybe for a while, until they had accepted that they have been liberated and now live in a better country.

You fuckers would flood them with refugees and Turks just for the hell of it.

We wouldn't. Promise!

Where is our half point?

that guy was a german though

Im gonna deduct points from USA, France and UK for not being white. Moving Romania to seperate category. Japan to most nuked country category.

>tries to rape Russia, gets raped so bad it still hurts
eh, both got raped pretty good
Russia lost more people and if you include Belarus German soldiers also fathered a lot more children there than what Red Army soldiers fathered in Germany

they also rekt France desu

2 World War 5 World Cups reporting in

Actually we joined the allies. Although we were the equivalent of Keystone Kops, we won some battles in Italy. There is even a Sabaton song about them youtube.com/watch?v=nG46qvWgO0s

>failure by Charles Martel (born in Herstal, present-day Belgium) at Tours could have been a disaster, destroying what would become Western civilization after the Renaissance. Certainly all historians agree that no power would have remained in Europe able to halt Islamic expansion had the Franks failed.
>Gibbon made clear his belief that the Umayyad armies would have conquered from Japan to the Rhine, and even England, having the English Channel for protection, with ease, had Charles not prevailed. Creasy said "the great victory won by Charles Martel gave a decisive check to the career of Arab conquest in Western Europe, rescued Christendom from Islam, [and] preserved the relics of ancient and the germs of modern civilization."
>There is clearly some justification for ranking Tours-Poitiers among the most significant events in history. Indeed, as Charles was the progenitor of the Carolingian line of Frankish rulers and grandfather of Charlemagne (like Clovis I and Charles Martel, he was most likely born in present-day Belgium as well), one can even say with a degree of certainty that the subsequent history of the West would have proceeded along vastly different currents had ‘Abd ar-Rahman been victorious at Tours-Poitiers in 732.

>being mad they have less than 4 points

GRAZZIE RAGAZZI