RUSSIA PUT BLACK LIVES MATTER ON OFFICIAL 'TERROR LIST'

>Russia are planning to place Black Lives Matter (BLM) on their ‘terror list’, officially recognising the group as a “racist terrorist organisation”.
>The Federation Council is setting in motions plans to place BLM on the Federal Security Service’s (FSB) “Unified List of Organizations, Including Foreign and International Organizations That Have Been Recognized As Terrorist [Groups] By Russian Law”.
yournewswire.com/russia-put-black-lives-matter-on-official-terror-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Russia
whatdoesitmean.com/index2069.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=b5GBGse9FtM
youtube.com/watch?v=cvuZaGfjfXU
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Putin

>Trump planning being BFF witb Putin
>Putin puts BLM on terror watch list
>MSM tries to tie Trump to this.

Putin rattling the hornets nest nice.

Based Putin

>Putin lurks Sup Forums
Hello Putin!

I love Russia

Bumping for Kek.

BASED

>yournewswire.com

ebin bait thread, fuckhead

I fucking love Russia
in an ideal world we can team up together and clean up europe or at least put it in containment

Reason 529,742 why he is a better leader than Obama.

Still can use as propaganda. Learn how to InfoWar, cuck

I'll drink to that too!

I'll be Putin you on my terrorist watch list

Not his fault your media is run by happy merchants

Russia will be the Savior of us all.

>tfw you want to move to Russia
>tfw you remember it's a shithole

Now this I can break bread too.

>Putin lord and savior

Is 2016. really the year of Sup Forums?
>race war
>Trump elected
>Putin and Trump become bffs
>Putin bans BLM
>Putin and Trump end the niggers together

Aren't most of BLM basically commies? Putin bashing his own

Every canadian is a stormcuck. Enjoy your muzzies, trashcan

They are nazis. Russia lost 20 mill to nazis.

At the rate they're going, they'll either be not a shithole or a radioactive shithole in 50 years.

>Putin
>a commie
kek, he is centrist i think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Russia
>The party rejects left-wing and right-wing ideologies in favour of "political centrism" that could unite all sections of society.

>Putin
>communist
You stupid faggot.

Based as fuck.

Hey russians even if I don't think much of you, you do things right.
what would you think about a finnfag moving to russia respecting your country, your law and culture (and Probably marrying a russian grill)?

You should clean up your own country first

It's filled with niggers, spics and faggots.

Ebin research cucky

whatdoesitmean.com/index2069.htm

Shut your dirty lying trap you sheep fucker, American media is owned by jews. This is a fact that even they admit

No you're dreaming.

Only to wake up and realize your entire half-raped race sucks Russian penis, and that you are a shithole who will be Albanian in 10 years.

>tfw soviet union reinstated
>spans all of Eurasia and North America

One can only dream

>your entire half-raped race sucks
you must be thinking of the bosniaks
>sucks Russian penis
hey at least when we suck russian cock, we get appreciation, unlike you who cant even do a proper job with the EU
>will be Albanian in 10 years.
keep dreaming bud :^)

id fucking love to see that

Bazinga

Putin is the most anti-russian leader since bolshevik jews, we have mass migration from asia and miscegenation levels of USA/sweden combined, stop memening.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5GBGse9FtM
video related is churka shows russian policeman his place
if russian would do that he'd have a bottle of wine in his ass

it's all lies

>MSM tries to tie Trump to this.

So? Most Americans would agree they are terrorists after they killed a bunch of policemen and continue to disrupt the economy by blocking traffic. We're tired of worthless niggers acting like fucking niggers so that would only help Trump, who will in turn help this country recover from the damage the globalists have done to us for 50 years.

It is hard to not to like Putin. He really knows how to gain respect.

Is he the only sane and non cucked leader left?

Putin is awesome

B A S E D

Cannot find any news about that on other sites
plus
>Posted on July 10, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News
>Sean Adl-Tabatabai
wat

Kek I heard "hui" and "suka" so much in that video. Anyway m8, I think you're overdoing it. You underestimate how cucked we are. Niggers are quite literally killing cops in the street and winning applause for it.

Putin my hero

youtube.com/watch?v=cvuZaGfjfXU
idk rusbro, this video tells me something else

Never heard of this shit, i d rather to support niggaz, than wasps, who build all these NATO base around Russia

>whatdoesitmean.com

im not sure whether this is bait or youre just retarded

Reeeee jooos

NZ is run by a Jew in his third term, the third Jew we've had running us.

Enjoy being surrounded by actual sheep fuckers, you uber cuck. Takbir!

>CORRECTION: Russia did NOT put BLM on their 'Terror List'
>Russia are planning to place Black Lives Matter (BLM) on their 'terror list', officially recogni[z]ing the group as a "racist terrorist organisation"

Get a load of this 5th columnist goy

Correction:
>Russia is GONNA put BLM on their 'Terror List'

It's not WASPs building those NATO bases you dumb fuck. Good job buying into the propaganda though, goy.

usa wants to turn everyone under its rule brown and solidify its control. putin doesnt want a massive solidified oceanic jew nigger kingdom comprising the new world africa and europe against him and white people dont want to be genocided we can help eachother here

BASED
A
S
E
D

PUTIN

Yeah its muzzies ya inbred moonshiner. Keep lookin for the magic joooos though. Check your crawlspaces before you go to bed. Errrry night.

So fucking based

RUSSIA YES

That's some good shit Russia. Good work!

Found one. He wasn't hiding in the crawl space, though, he was trying to instigate war with Russia.

God bless you, Russia. Keeping the world great.

I'm so sorry for what's become of America. Hopefully we can bro-up again soon.

Never heard of a Sabbatean then

It's called 2016, Red Sweden

There's no brakes on the meme machine

>Roach still buthurt abut getting tossed out of the Balkans like the trash he is over 100 years ago

Is there no end to the t*urkroach humiliation?
:^)

fucking kek.
based murican

>again
>implying murrica was ever bro

S O O N

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Name a country more based than Russia.

Tomorrow is another day

Out with the old and in with the new

Russian American Alliance would be like 2 rivals teaming up against the greater threat. It's the best story telling trope ever.

>Calling Balkan people "rape babies" when its the Turkic people who ended up taking on European features, not vice-versa

Nice projecting, literally all of your leaders for the last 500 years have been more European than Turkic. Only the underclass of Turkey still has majority shitskin/turkic genetics because they weren't important enough to marry european aristocrats or rich enough to buy european slaves.

IS being a cuck considered red-pilled in Russia? Are all the normalfags low IQ blue-pilled vatniks while all the edgy autistic manchildren are all pro-NATO pro-faggot pro-EU etc?

69,281 signatures already for the America petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

was bro with your monarchy and white party desu

Then you got controlled by jews and we weren't friends anymore.
Then the jews left you but invaded us with your money, so now we still can't be friends even though our governments have flip flopped.

>implying murrica was ever bro

They weren't so bad before Regan, truth be told.

That's not right...

Are you a Libertarian or Nationalist? Otherwise 90% of Russians support Putin, because he is the best Russian leader since Peter the Great...

>Remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

this has to be fake
can't find shit about in in the russian media or whatever

>Site reference is whatdoesitmean.com
>referencing Sorcha Faal
>Sup Forums fell for it this hard

Argumenting about greek conquest of Turkey for their race is incorrect...
Turks came in medieval times, between 1200 and 1400 from south Siberia, so greek genetic influence on greeks is none...

Also watch Turks like Erdogan and many similar - they are the same shit as long-nosed "merchant" Khazars...

>60% white
>lets clean other continents

American logic.

Putin is the last hope for planet earth.
And i love naty-naty

B-b-but...

>increasingly nervous turkroach

I'm with Rus-Her.

>yournewswire.com
Nice source.

Also can any american tell me one good reason why i should not support people that trying to kill you "white americans"?

He has such a kickable kike face.

Wow the amount of fake news about Russia did this and Putin said that these couple of days... really makes you think.

Whatever may come, I feel when Trump takes office, we must create a US-Russian pact. I think we both in-tandem could do great things.

Hillary is the real destroyer here, and her ignorance and complete disregard for ALL Americans... Hell, disregard for any common man.

oh god muh dick..

>really makes you think.

Those legs really make my dick hard, famalam.

>we must create a US-Russian pact
inhale exhale, repeat couple of time.
Than i will ask you again.
For what purpose we should help you and not them.
Niggers spics and other filth, didnt builded bases in post warshaw pact territories while hiding behind Iranian threat.
It was you.

Thanks Vladimir, now it definitely won't be put on ours, where it belongs.

Why would ruskies care of BLM anyway?

>Why would ruskies care of BLM anyway?

Because that shit spreads like herpes. There are BLM activists in fucking London holding signs like "Stop killing us!". When the fuck was the last time the British police offed a nog?

Besides, Russia already banned everything that has anything to do with Soros, so BLM falls under that ban.

What fucking BLM activists in Moscow? Are there any niggers at all??

>Niggers spics and other filth, didnt builded bases in post warshaw pact territories

Fucking kek you must don't know what our military was made up of since the 60's then if you believe none of them built bases.

Fpbp

>What fucking BLM activists in Moscow?

I didn't say Moscow, I said London.

Good, someone needs to start and it will create a wave that follows. More and more will recognize it.

Putin is a Russian president. BLM going to be banned in Russia. Moscow is a capital of Russia.
Do you follow the logic?