How is your country related with this country?

How is your country related with this country?
What do you know about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

itamaraty.gov.br/en/ficha-pais/6128-principality-of-liechtenstein
youtu.be/N1T3wx5vOVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Alemannic_German
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like Transylvania, it is Germanic

Haiti with a crown?

Our Emperor gave it to his buddy for the title and the voting rights in the HRE

I believe it was at the first Olympics in my country (Sweden) that they first chose their flag. Before that it was the same as another country ( Haiti I guess) but when they were preparing for the Swedish olympics they leanred that they were going to be in the same place as contestants from that country. And so they decided to add a crown to their flag to make it distinct.

I SWEAR IF YOU FUCKING SHITTALK THIS COUNTRY I WILL FUCKING STAB YOU UNTIL YOU DIE

They are really kind. They help Germans with too much money to secretly store it. What a great bunch!

God Americans are so fucking stupid

They were part of our country for a while I think. They're quasi-french now so it doesn't matter.

are you fucking stupid? we are coming from the räter, not the frehsch.

t.liechtenstein person

The Brazilian Embassy in Bern (Switzerland) cumulatively represents Brazil in the Principality of Liechtenstein. In Brazil, the interests of the Principality are represented by the Embassy of Switzerland in Brasilia. Relations between Brazil and Liechtenstein are traditional and cordial.

itamaraty.gov.br/en/ficha-pais/6128-principality-of-liechtenstein

I know that is a small country with less than 60 thousands people i think it is between italy and germany

They were part of the German confederation, but that's it.

its between switzerland and austria

was there a few years ago, nothing of value there

I work there.

been there, love it.

it has 41'000 people. and its between austria and switzerland

träffend mer üs amol ; ^)

Is the food and beverage there good?
If I'm ever in Austria or Liechtenstein I'll stop by your place and say hello

Yeah I'm retarded, I just mixed up Liechtenstein with Luxembourg. Sorry, my bad.

Sideways Belgium ?

mach das nie mehr oke

If I ever decide to visit a germanic country which may not happen don't worrying but I would love to come sleep at your place, thank you for the invite man

no problem man
just tell a little in advance, so i can prepare
we will have mich fun together oke

el haitiANO

>träffend mer üs amol ; ^)
wennd willsch :3
>Is the food and beverage there good?
Yeah but its quite expensive in comparsion. You'll end up paying less in Austria for the same dishes.
I can recommend to visit that place though, micronations are fun.

wo schaffsch denn? bisch usem voralberg?

medpacks are worse posters than turks

How was conscription?

i am from liechtenstein you fucko

i just work in switzerland

delet

>work

1.sowas seg i nur privat net im netz :p
2. jo

How is your life there?

Now its getting personal dont vpn my country post passport

nothin personnel.. kid

>personnel
personal

you pay almost 20 euros for a few vegetables ,fruits and bread.

lol sry messed up the pics direction

Holy shit, how new are you? Get back to le redit Xd for fucks sake

he was ironi though

It is the last vestige of the Roman Empire! :^)

Oh, and the prince invites everyone in the country for a bbq at his place every year.

>the eternal swede defending the American

>wenn du realisiersch, dass du immer weder ammna wahnsinniga vo do öbra weg laufa könntisch

The Prince of Liechtenstein appeared in this YouTube video from my country.

youtu.be/N1T3wx5vOVk

Apparently, he married a Panamanian (from Bocas del Toro).
And (in the video) he went to Pedasí (Los Santos, Panamá) to help reforestation efforts.

denk i mir o wenn i ma manche dina /deutsch/ posts aluag falls der gliche LI bisch. Isch ma aber o egal, d Welt isch halt klen ka ma nix macha.

the US was settled by plenty of Germans, Liechtensteiners are Germans. There's probably been several thousand Liechtensteiner immigrants to the US over the last two or three centuries

jesus christ what the fuck

glubba buba mixxy ma dixxy

please stop trying to farm (you)s

There's a lot of haitians here

very complicated

After World War II, Czechoslovakia, the predecessor of the Czech Republic and Slovakia, acting to seize what they considered to be German possessions, expropriated the entirety of the Liechtenstein dynasty's hereditary lands and possessions in Bohemia, Moravia, and Silesia which compose the Czech Republic. The expropriations (which were the subject of an unsuccessful court case brought by Liechtenstein in the German courts and the International Court of Justice) included over 1,600 km2, (which is ten times the size of Liechtenstein) of agricultural and forest land mostly in Moravia, also including several family castles and palaces. An offer from the Czech Republic to return the palaces and castles (without the surrounding land) was rejected by Liechtenstein.

gib clay back

Don't know much about it but seems pretty cool.

I'm not, I was answering the Jap and then reacting to the Austrian

that shit looks like pennsylvania dutch in english orthography which is only used by some Amish who can't read standard German orthography. Why would a former imperial power have to communicate in such a degenerated way?

sorry but its big no no here give back properties to collaborators

anti-nazi nobles get their property back

>Princess Angela of Liechtenstein (née Angela Gisela Brown; 3 February 1958) is the wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein.[1] She is the first person of known African origin to marry into a reigning European dynasty,[2] the marriage having been authorized by the monarch. Together, they have a biracial son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne.[2]

WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Alemannic_German
You are acutally not allowed to write in this dialect, there is no orthography or standardization . It is only used through oral usage by the dwellers of the alps. Younger people (

pettiness

>offer Liechtenstein the opportunity to foot the bill of upkeep of the palaces while Czechs keep productive properties around it

Jews

their castles, palaces etc are in excelent conditions and are worth billions of USD

problem is that their owned literally whole towns and cities...yeah nope

you see, there are probably czechs that have squatted on it for ~60 years, and feel they own it

It's not. Maybe we had some Lichtensteiners immigrate to the U.S. but that's it.

I doubt any left that country, by all accounts it seems like it should be a fine place to live.

>american humour

2/10

I understand, you used the war as an excuse to get rid of the landlord. I get it.

just shut up pls

they were nazi collaborators lol

how we know it? they rencouced czech ciitizenshi and took the german ones

all nobles whos still have czech citizenship get their property back

>by all accounts it seems like it should be a fine place to live.
yeah right now it is one of the most wealthiest countries. That started only after WWII though, when they lowered the coporate tax rates, created a tax haven and attracted many foreign companies. In the 19th century most of them were simple farmers, I bet some of them emmigrated into the USA

I get it, the vengeful spirit of man, coupled with his desire to take what is not his motivated your country.