ARE YEAR

la

Wew la

>17 points behind city with an extra game played

DOUBLE BARRELLED PACY MIXED RACE ENGLISH LAD TAKEOVER

this is just falseflagging at tis point desu

50 DAYS!!!!

The punishers of porto

My first Champions League game at Anfield was vs Porto. >Torres scored and Liverpool won 4-1. as you were x

all liverpoop memes aside, their attack is actually ridiculously good.
if they're on song, they will put 4 past anyone.

They have 14 less goals than City with 1 extra game played. They're also the last of the top 6 to hit double digit wins

yeah but our stellar defense has lead us to numerous draws rather than losses

>Mignolet

if they weren't so shit at the back they'd be a potential contender this year

LITERALLY never heard of any of your squad outside of old man Casillas m8.

That is still one player more compared to the number of players of your squad I have ever seen playing

mfw mo salah pushes your shit in

they will put 4 and concede 5. The Liverpool way

But an error prone GK and CB let them down. They sign Van Dijk and good GK for next season they'll be title challengers. Look how many draws have been had purely because the defenders and the GK have switched off in the second half.

Legit worried about the potential of this Liverpool team desu senpai. They're only a half decent defence away from seriously challenging for honours. I could've sworn they were on 0 GD after 10 games and miles behind United. Now look at the ridiculous numbers they're pulling just 10 games later.

I'm worried that they're gonna meme their way to another CL this year thanks to Klopp's antics and the whole "TLF" thing. The whole anti Liverpool memeing has got to stop as well. It's only giving them more power you idiots!

They will choke.

I know you meant this as a retort to try and fuck up the poster you replied to, but you just sound like a fucking idiot if you haven't seen any Liverpool player play this season.

*slips*
*kills 96 of own fans*
*kills innocent italian fans*
*don't win premier league title ever*

> 0 Premier league titles

>mfw its 4nil

I barely have time to watch FC Porto's games, I am not gonna waste it on the fourth placed team in PL

All these moors talking shit on liverpool when they know we are going to win the CL and they are going to get rekt.

What part of Livepool you from, Hamsik?

>*gets charged with assault*

Should have played Phil COllins

bratislava

Hey! I was also at that game! My favourite chant ever was from that game

"He's big, he's red, his feet stick out the bed, Peter Crouch, Peter Crouch"

Liverpoop are unironically close to being contenders, but Klopp can't sort a defence so it will be like Liverpool in the early pl days
have to score 4 to win (most of the time)

not him but have you ever been to hopkirks
i have been there