Is Valverde the GOAT manager?

>considerably washed up team of old players
>can only play half of the default starting squad because the other half are all injured
>lost nerman
>dembelel is a 100 million for 3 matches into hospital deal
>ratking is benzema level this season
>iniesta is grandpa tier
>best defender umtit is kill
>"rising hope" paco is kill
>poolinho, rat-tic
>pique "muh non-state" controversy
>still in good position in CL
>still undefeated in leliga and on the path to 100 points
>14 points ahead of halal

We can see how good a manager is by the performance of his team at its lowest form. pep is good but he spent a lot of money so that s gotta count for something. Barcelona remains at the top of the world despite being at its weakest, so is valverde underrated?

where is the canadian autist

lel liga

committed suicide after dec 23rd

if Messi suffers one injury it'll all come down blindingly fast. I mean, they're obviously going to get thrashed in the CL one way or another regardless of Messi's presence but without him it wouldn't surprise me if Barcelona choked the league away, not to mention they'd get annihilated by Halal in the copa del rey

the 2009 squad cost less than what real paid for danilo, guardiola didnt blow that much.

I don't understand this money meme. The guy inherited Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets. If he had brought all those players instead of inheriting them would he be a worse manager?

>they're obviously going to get thrashed in the CL
by whom?

Those players made Guardiola a mulit-millionaire.
He used that team to get a job at Bayern, made that team worse, and now he's at City cashing another check. Reminder even Pellegrini and Mancini won the league with that team.

Autism > injuries, he is the GOAT

>That team
It isn't even close to the same team. Zabaletta, Kompany and Fernadinho are old now. The only carry over player that's actually still good is Aguero

>Has messi

Your comments are invalidated. Literally nothing can be said except >Messi-baby for every Barca manager since 06.

Silva, Fernandinho and Aguero are all "Old Guard" of Man City. The rest is mostly Pep

Fernan isn't very good anymore; mainly only a good backup. Only Aguero I would say is still comparable to when they won the league

I agree. Valverde is betting everything on messi and ter stegen to play as a 5th defender. For now, it has worked pretty well, and messi and a keeper are the least probable people to burn out or get injured so there is that (messi because he walks all day and keeper is keeper).

Let's be honest, besides messi and ter stegen, barcelona is a farce. you are going to tell me poolinho is world class? Still have to give valverde some props for standing up to the world with only 2 good players.

>only 2 good players
kek
>what is Alba?
>what is iniesta?
>what is Rakitic?
>what is Suarez?
>what is Pique?
you fail to understand football. Please, stay aside, watch games, read Sup Forums for a couple of years, then come back.

picuck is the reason Barcelona fails during big games. He gets exposed for the meme shitty defender that he is. The only good thing he is good at is stopping corners and crosses because he's of decent height.

> t. shitskin
do you even watch the games?

>iniesta
legs shaking because of old age
>rat-tic
suck. The only thing he is good at is running and defending.
>ratking
scored 2-3 tap-ins all session. missed around 100 easy goals by aiming the post.
>picuck
sucks and is overhyped.

also my standards are world's bests standards, so these players might be good in your shitty national team muhammed, but when compared to truly world class players, they are ass.

Pique was massive in the recent Clasico.

>t. shitskin
bad start. also so cliche it hurts. 0/10
>iniesta
his game against halal was a majestic performance. If you fail to see that, you better go watch some curling, or whale mating or something, because it was FOOTBALL with capita letters. Iniesta's football is a privilege your eyes doesn't deserve.
>rakitic
a fantastic midfielder, can play in 2/3 or 3/4 a superclass with great physical qualities too. Owns the ball, and the match most of the times. You fail to see that too? You got me worried, son.
>Pikek
top notch stopper, fast, great anticipation, strong and great with high balls. can play the ball if needed. You son are a failure at this business.

nice bait overall. Fun to read, but yes, your football wisdom is unexistent, and even trolling that hard, it shows.
By for now.
>the dim light of the screen
>the fat silhouette
>the sordid basement
>the horrible pestience
>the Leaf. THE LEAF!!!

I wager he doesn't watch the games. he reads some articles in canadian third class papers, hence the ignorance

Busquets brah

That's the thing though, when you have Messi essentially single-handedly driving the attack, it's entirely reasonable to say that all he did was setup the defense and midfield.

There is simply no way to know if Valverde is good. We can only know if he's shit. It's the Messi curse.

>lost nerman
nerman was team cancer the last two years

>sucking on iniesta because it's iniesta
that's how I know you are 18 years old, boy. Think a little about strategy and watch games before sucking him without any evidence. Iniesta makes good passes, but he is a midfielder who can not defend. Valverde purposely put poolinho there to cover for iniesta's non-existent defense. He runs 10km per game because to cover for that pleb. Iniesta is vital for attack but he is no longer as good as he was before. A good midfielder has to be able to make passes AND defend.

>rakitic is the best
he is literally there because there are no other players to sub for him. His passing accuracy is horrible and besides his good stamina, he is average in terms of history of barcelona football midfielders.

>pique
only good at heading out balls. he is not as bad as the two above, but is still overrated.

>muh argument based on hype and not stats
>muh nostalgia of xaviniesta era
>muh FOOTBALL based on capital letters
>the leaf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>amerifat who only watched the clasico
He drove the ball forward as he is supposed to do as a central defender in a team where the keeper acts as an extra defender. I don't see any great tackles from him.

>messi dick sucker
>not knowing the importance of the manager in a team
>classic amerifat

busquet is good

>leaf who didn't watch the Clasico

>He drove the ball forward as he is supposed to do as a central defender in a team where the keeper acts as an extra defender. I don't see any great tackles from him.
lmao what is this retarded drivel, chen?

canada>sweden @ shitposting

>*Calmly dominates every competition*

>You need tackles to be a good defender
Calling someone else an amerifat while you jump straight to stats.

>can't even stop cuckalonia from seceding
>literally from spain where playing football is the only way out but can't understand basic football strategy
talk to me again when you have enough money to buy goal line technology for your home league

>hue hue, defenders are only based on hype!
ok nu-australia, go play soyboy baseball

Try watching the game. One play that comes to mind immediately was Messi having a good run for the goal before Ramos was able to get in front of him and stop the run. No tackle but great defense

please, please stop posting

there was only one player to quote other than Ter Stegen annd Messi, and you failed to quote him.

Best CB in the world Umtiti

you're a moron who hasn't watched a single barca game to quote Pique Suarez and Rakitic

he's smart. all he needs to do is improve and focus on defending because with messi, suarez and iniesta up front - goals are guaranteed. ergo, he DID improve their defense and the results are great.

It's Messi, m8

friendly reminder that pakilona LITERALLY won the tripletta only 2 and a half years ago with the iniesta-busquets-rakitić in the middle. they're a severely underrated midfield unit.

>muslim be enraged
calm down. Umtiti does his job, but Alba is much more a key player in barcelona system. Indeed all players are performing quite well. Even Suarez is back, and surly will be a key player to achieve la Liga and the CL again.

running 10 km a game is quite a normal thing for any elite midfielder. Also Iniesta is not gonna be always 26, but still, his quality is off the charts, and he is a key player in big games. I know you fail to see it. Not my fault, though.

I never said Rakitic is the best. I said rakitic is an excellent player, also in a very good peak right now. look how he exposed the whole halal midfield and created a goal, for instance.

Pikek is a great CB, and hardly fucks up. Very competitive and always a solid performer. All CB are meant to struggle with long balls at their back. He is no exception, but his swiftness and speed, and great positioning give him great advantage over any striker. And yes, high balls are his bitch.

>the dim light in the stinking basement
>the obese silhouette
>the autistic rages
>the leaf, the leaf....

Wow Canada is even more embarrassing than my flag on/sp/

dybala and coutinho coming in january
CL win confirmed

>very much likely

unless Poop does something about it...

what won them the triplete was the msn attack.

Well Messi, Umtiti, Ter Stegen and Iniesta have all been fantastic this season. When you have the GOAT it doesn't matter anyway.

>baguette can't read
the whole point is that despite players like umtit being injured, barcelona is still doing well because of valverde's managing.

>suarez is back
that's how I know you only watched the clasico. He has been shit all session and suddenly after 1 tap-in he is back? If you watched their matches, you would be as frustrated as any other fan about suarez's poor performance. He is given about 5 chances every game and misses the tap-in on all of them.

>rakitic is an excellent player
>look at how he did in barca vs halal
sigh, just watch more games.

Plus, Paulinho is actually good, memes aside. He even gets on the BR national team's starting XI, and performs well there

poor fella. I pity you.
Suarez is kinda injured, and reaching 30. It takes longer to peak in the season for a player under such circumstances. However, he is already back, and will get even better as the season goes on if such injury doesn't ruin it for him. Also, he is a supercompetitive player with a killler instinct. Definitelly one of the main legs of the La Liga winner this season, and most probably CL as well. MARK MY WORDS.
Rakitic is an excellent player. Tactically flawless, great with the ball on his feet, physically powerful, delivers passes and chances and in the whole makes the team better. The foundations of a great team.
True. That nigga is the cherry on the cake. just wait for the other nigga and Alcacer to be back. By MArch- April, when it counts for the big games, Barcelona is going to be unstoppable this season.