nurgloid transnigger

TOBIRAMA WAS BASED

BASED

1/2 Nurgle
1/2 Demifiend

No attack helicopters

There is

gendervoid sounds cool i'll pick that one

I am male. Human biology states that only two genders exist, males and females.

I identify as King of All Saiyans.

>not being trans am

It's like you're not even trying

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking racist cis shitlord? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Womens Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on right wing racist imageboards, and I have over 300 arguments lost. I am trained in advanced feminism and polygenderism and I’m the top shitposter in the entire tumblr blog. You are nothing to me but just another cis white male. I will dox you the fuck out of you with speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of social justice warriors across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nazi. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, nigger. I am so fat that I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred aromas, and that’s just with my encyclopedic knowledge of oppression. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal granted to me by the jews and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little nazi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” image was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit righteous fury of the oppressed all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sieg Zeon!

You got outdated information

Tumblr is not politics. Enjoy the three day ban.

Male.

Bipolar Junction Transistor

Demi-Khrone Heptitransnigger apache attack helicopter. That is my only pronoun. Please conjugate correctly.

roll for gender assignment

I identify as a V8 1989 Trans-Am

my preferred pronouns are VROOM/HONK HONK

SIEG ZION

I identify as a Two-spirited demi-flower queer intersectional/interdimensional space girlfag

australian male

Trans-am

between one and three knots southward reporting. Check your powered watercraft privilege. Boatkind was meant to wait on the wind, motorized vessels are abhorrent.