This is a picture of all the people who have walked on the moon

>This is a picture of all the people who have walked on the moon

Notice anything?

All are American

;_;7

they all take the dick?

>"wallked" on the "moon"

Holy shit, they all are just giant heads!

All of them are white?

>no trannies or black people

ugh... i hate this world tbc baka

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING A WHITE MALES

AYY DAS RACIST MANE

According to Sup Forums people with black hair are not White

the moon is racist, ban moons

Not a single blond, no long hair.

lol'd hard

They arent republicans ;)

Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing, however he went way over budget due to his insistence on filming on location.

Its missing one autograph.

They've all been decapitated.
Are up implying ISIS is on the moon?

This, further reinforces my theory that blonde people are useless and stupid and that blue eyes/brunette is most the historically and scientifically relevant combo.

Someone should start feeding BLM the idea of getting First black woman in the moon, to really show whiteys, that they can.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

This image is false, Neil Armstrong was actually a black man who worked for the African space division in 3000 B.C. Of course white people are trying to take credit for something they didn't do

You're not white.

t.Abdullaziz Eid Al Stockholmi

>NASA
>NAZI
both 4 letter acronyms
both start with N followed by A
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

No blonde haired, blue eyed faggots?

all sweden are gucks :DDDDd
fugg all sweden they guck :DDDDD
im totally not a guck :DDD
guck guck guck guck

What about really dark brown hair?

This desu senpai. Whites are trying to steal our history.

Receding hairlines?

Ask this Swedecuck here he is an expert on Whiteness apparently

Yes.

Regardless of whether or not they were actually on the moon, are you implying that they didn't walk in those videos?

Yeah, Armstrong didn't sign it. Odd

They probably bullied him.

That is true. Those men are all brown or black haired. Come to think of it, last time I saw a blonde man in a picture like that was in nazi war propaganda.

Where the fuck is Newt?

sauce?

All are FUCKING WHITE MALES. We need to remake the Moon Landing with an all female cast.

Every person that walked on the moon was an Anglo-Saxon except for on the last mission there was a German blooded fellow named Schmidt. NASA was warned by the pleadians that only Anglo Saxons are allowed to go to the moon and when they broke that rule the trips to the moon ended. All this info was on an art bell coast to coast show from 1998, if you search YouTube for "art bell time line" you can listen to the entire episode.

fake, all were black.

They are all racist bigots?

Perhaps?