Brit/pol/ - Into the Night Edition

>ETERNAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>PRO-BREXIT LEADSOM V PRO-REMAIN MEDIA-BACKED MAY WAR CONTINUES
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/10/andrea-leadsom-camp-hits-back-motherhood-row-theresa-may

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>THE MAD MULLAH PLANS TO RELEASE A FILM ABOUT TONY THE BLOOD GOD'S IRAQ SLAUGHTER
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/07/the-killing-of-tony-blair-review-george-galloway-chilcot-iraq

>PETER HITCHENS ON SUNDAY: LEAVE BLAIR ALONE, YOU'RE ALL TO BLAME
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

>MORE FALSE FLAGGING IN POST-BREXIT BRITAIN AS LEFTY SLIME FAKE BNP LEAFLETS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36662887

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FK-oWA7Oj8
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enoch edition is best edition

England seems like it has better job prospects than Scotland, but Scotland is more welcoming. Hard choice.

gimmie leadsom

MINDS BUTTOCKS UKIP

youtube.com/watch?v=1FK-oWA7Oj8

England has no oil, we'll be bankrupt in a month after Brexit, Scotland is your best choice

DO IT FOR HIM

Who?

I was going to do a Staffordshire edition with a nice pic of the peak district, but then the tripfag got there first.

YKTD is an autistic Hitchenite faggot.

London if you want better wages, Edinburgh if you prefer a friendlier place,

The majority of Pagans held the same or similar core principles, Christianity was an invasive religion just like Islam is today, just acknowledge it m8.

>point out that christianity is doing nothing to unite people against islam today
>Kek, now you're just being a babbling retard.

Seems like you don't quite grasp that the longest lasting civilization in history happened to be Pagan.

>what early christians did is irrelevent because it doesn't support my argument

No m8, the argument started on the subject of early Christianity being an invasive religion, just like Islam today. The argument isn't changing just because you haven't refuted it.

You claimed Christians didn't persecute anyone seriously, I've proved you wrong.

>confirmed for never leaving Edinburgh city centre

Andrea Leadsom: Dead on arrival

>DOA

She is seriously the best chance we have of reversing the cuckery right now. Strange that she's just come from nowhere, I never heard of her before the referendum.

Can't you Goto a christcucks BTFO thread? You're shitting the place up

How about you stay with your own kind? The memes about Scotland being welcoming are only partially true, the underclass hate pakis throughout Britain.

I WANT THEM TO REMEMBER WHY THEY NEED US

Assuming Andrea Eagle were my local Labour party candidate how might I go about getting her deselected?

Leadsom or Bust!

Pakistan is poor, undeveloped and unstable. Why would I stay here when I can go to the UK?

The Tory grassroots might end up surprising us all, I think we win either way thanks to Arron Banks

>Leadsom wins
>Banks creates a right-wing Momentum that does to the Tories what's happening to Labour

>May wins
>Banks: "The Tories will face UKIP on steroids, I'll donate £10,000,000 to them and we will fight you all the way"

So what if Christianity was foreign in origin, we needed something to replace the bloodthirsty, superstitious nonsense that was paganism.

It's a bit of a blessing because it means she's relatively untainted in the minds of the undecideds.

Cause you'll eventually be smashed with a brick to your ugly face?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

I'm surprised youtube are putting up with some of the opinions expressed in this.

India will be a super power by 2020, move there

>scottish oil
>Profitable at $45/bbl

top kek, Scotland can't do shit unless oil prices jump to at least $70/bbl

The scotcucks will embrace you,be more happy to give you free money, and hand over their daughters in the name of tolerence.

Shhhhh, he dosent know that

will he fuck, despite all the muh right wing deff skwads shit nothing really happens here.

I doubt that.

Lots of Indians move to the UK as well.

I already have a wife. I don't need another one.

>Banks: "The Tories will face UKIP on steroids, I'll donate £10,000,000 to them and we will fight you all the way"

This is only if May doesn't implement full Brexit

Hitchens touches the edge of the real problem - the liberal ideology of non-discrimination and anti-racism - when he condemns the elites’ brutal use of the racism charge to silence any dissent. But the racism charge is not the essential thing about anti-racism. The essential thing about anti-racism is the belief that racial and cultural distinctions do not matter and that it’s evil to think that they do; it is the belief that the whiteness of the British nation renders it morally illegitimate, and requires that Britain be changed into some other kind of nation. And that view is held, not just by the elites, but, explicitly or implicitly, actively or passively, by the whole society, as least as far as public discussion is concerned, which is the only discussion that matters politically. People may gripe about this or that aspect of the anti-racist orthodoxy, but they make no argument against it. Of course the silencing of debate by the elites makes the situation much worse. But, again, PC intimidation is not the main problem. The main problem is an ideology that most people either embrace or accede to, which means that it can only be solved when they renounce that ideology. Such self-criticism and renunciation remain impossible so long as the elites are made the scapegoat. This is what Hitchens does not understand.

Hitchens’s reasoning is typical of conservatives who complain about the symptoms and consequences of liberalism, but never confront liberalism itself from a principled ground distinct from liberalism. With this kind of weak conservatism, the kvetching about the left is endless, the battle with the left is never joined, and the left just keeps moving forward.

I could wish she would be like Norsefire

Because you, presumably an intellectual, can help improve it. Do you not care about your people? Would you rather give your energy to a foreign people who despise you?

>He never made the speech louder and the music a little bit quieter

Come on, she's not going to, Chris Grayling was on telly this morning refusing to say that they'll end the free movement of people

>Muslim
>Happy with one wife

Just because Christianity is a dead cuckolded faith today doesn't mean it wasn't an incredibly important and valuable part of our history and culture.

You can hardly call Christianity invasive like Islam because the Romans decided to become Christian willingly then spread it around their already existing territories. That's completely different from Islam, who were conquering non-Islamic territories and converting by the sword.

Yes I'll admit I wasn't following the entire argument, just decided to chime in on the points you were making that were just wrong. Given that I'm British and this is /brit/pol I was also taking a British point of view on the matter. Like I said Britain was still pagan when the Romans left. I'm not the most well versed in Roman history but I do know that the conversion process in Britain was a relatively peaceful process for the 7th century.

Because they're not a superpower there, they're not as smart as Pakistanis and can't plan for the future like you my friend, but you know in 2020 Britain will be 3rd world and India will be a super power.

I always love how my countrymen seem to ignore that the budget (currently running at a 4bn deficit btw) is based on tax income from $110/bbl oil

>/britpol/ starts mummyposting
>a week later the entire campaign revolves around motherhood

Has meme magic gone too far?

Welcome to Dundee then. We corb stomp a paki and a nog there with local NS. Then one dude forked Bengali in a neck. It all happened in just one week.

Pakistan is not really one country, my people are just a minority here so it snot really that different in that way.

Maybe others can do better, but one is enough for me.

Why do Labour Corbynistas always insist on having a sign language translator at every talk?

It's such a cheap, phoney gimmick

Dundonians curb stomp little old ladies for heroin money, literally the most subhuman people in this isles

piss off

What do you fellas do for fun in the uk?

>Implying the deaf shouldn't be allowed to take part in the Great Revolution too

Edinburgh city center is filled with cunts and foreigners.
Everywhere around the city center is filled with poor cunts and foreigners.

I roll around the Scottish lowland forests in a old Daihatsu Fourtrak

I understand most of my peers just get blackout drunk 6 days a week (have to be sober for JSA sign ons)

Kill Micks

Westerhailes and Broomhouse are full of quintessential scots

no

Go on bike rides in the countryside

Wish I had a qt outdoors gf to go camping with

What I originally said that triggered the argument, was that Christianity was neither European or British. Looks like you've finally come around to admitting that.

>we needed something to replace the bloodthirsty, superstitious nonsense that was paganism.

Did we now? Paganism worked just fine as it happens. Going back to the original point, I could say what you've said here about Islam, couldn't I? Christianity is no more superstitious or nonsensical than or even bloodthirsty than Paganism.

We've established that Paganism was strong on family, traditions&honor, you've said Christianity is too. But what baggage has Christianity lead to today? Tolerance, equality, diversity, no borders, etc. Seems to me that we don't want these things, that is to say, we don't want many things that are fundamental Christian values.

If Abdul from Germany rapes your wife or daughter , as a Christian you HAVE to forgive him and turn the other cheek, if you don't you're a bad Christian. A Pagan couldn't be held back by such nonsense, because family comes first for him.

Is Islam being spread by the sword in Europe today? I think not m8, probably better to examine everything that has been said first. And yes Late Roman history is highly relevant to the comparison of Early Christianity&Modern Islam because they're essentially the same thing. History repeats itself.

Not far enough

You're already in Britain user, no need to go anywhere

Scuba dive in cold water for glass ashtrays

Not come across any Russian subs yet

HOLY SHIT

BRIT/POL/ UTTERLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

lift weights
watch sports
watch this week
wargaming
read things that makes me mad on the internet

Wherabouts? lakelands? great Yarmouth?

and same here. tfw.

fuck me, just when I think the Tories can't get any more left wing

Now this really makes me think

>If Abdul from Germany rapes your wife or daughter , as a Christian you HAVE to forgive him and turn the other cheek, if you don't you're a bad Christian.
This is untrue;

"Take heed to yourselves: if thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him and IF HE REPENT forgive him"

It's not a catch-all "If someone keeps fucking with you put up with it" saying, don't let the Left abuse scripture, it makes it quite clear that you only have to forgive those who are truly sorry

>phunkygeeza
> leddit

all legitimacy to anything this individual says has been lost.

Powell knew exactly what he was doing. He was one of the very few politicians to understand the media perfectly. He rightly sneered at colleagues who moaned about their Press coverage, saying that this was as absurd as sailors complaining about the sea.

He also knew that what he was doing was shameful.

Why else was he so careful, in his Birmingham speech of 1968, to place all the most lurid words in the mouths of people who were long dead, or whose identities were unknown?

It wasn't him who warned of the "black man having the whip hand over the white man". It was a 'constituent'.

It wasn't him who complained about 'piccaninnies' pushing excrement through a letterbox. It was an unnamed old lady - whose identity has only recently been revealed and whose story was more complicated than Powell let on.

And, of course, it was a Roman poet (so scholarly!) who warned of rivers foaming with blood.

Powell was far too intelligent to be a racial bigot himself. In a way that makes his action worse. He consciously chose to appeal to people who, privately, he must have despised.

>my anecdotal evidence means more than yours

>distopian
>phunkygeeza
>nationist pride spoken in the language of the Fascist.

but most of all

>browsing Reddit

>Heh, well this minority was nice to me one time, take that racist islamophobes ;)

Quintessential cunts.

NIGGERS OUT

That's not a bad thing. We're against exploitative globalist corporations.

Both Scotland and England are nice so long as you speak english.

If you can run over any wifeless migrants who are trying to get here illegally on the way that would be neat.

You're point sort of falls short when the media still attributed the whole speech to him and it got him kicked out of the cabinet

Stupid dick move by Hitchens there to imply that Powell couldn't have liked "racists" because he was an intellectual, like when he defends the kikes

top kek

>n-nobody noticed everyone was pakis! i swear!

i guarantee you at least 60% of the whites there noticed it and felt uneasy about it.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
>But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also

It's very true. How would anyone know for sure that someone is "truly" sorry anyhow?

>abdul rapes your wife
>says he sorry
>what would jesus do?
>ok i forgive you
>he rapes your daughter
>fucking abdul

> spoken in the language of the fascist
t. fellow immigrant looking to strengthen their own position by deception

I speak English well, just with an accent.

That's what I said

What do you think will happen to the UK after the first post-Brexit government? With all these people from larger and big two parties branching off and forming their own fringe parties I imagine we would become like Spain is currently.

We achieved nothing under paganism. The greatest thing to come out of that period was some upright stones in a field.

>How would anyone know for sure that someone is "truly" sorry anyhow?
That's where divine judgement after death comes in I suppose

In the end it's all fairytales to try and soften the absolutely mindbending reality of existence as we know that everything is worthless, that there is no justice and that bad people consistently and constantly get away with evil things every hour of every day and can never be stopped in this life

But that's just bent fedora-tipping talk, religion fills a dangerous void, take the purple pill

>kikes
Now now, do you really think Peter Hitchens would approve of such disgustingly bigoted and racist language? Please moderate your tone.

We were still Pagan under the Romans, and we achieved a lot during that period, much of which still stand

K I K E S

>nobody even noticed the diversity in the races
>I did though

Hmm sounds.. racist, dare I say.

This is a cunning dox attempt, anybody who make an anti-immigrant post in that thread in the next few minutes will have outed themselves as a 'chonner.

Real Muslims wouldn't associate with infidels or tolerate pork being cooked near their children for fear of tempting them to become filthy bacon eating kuffir

t. Peter "my brain got destroyed by cuckoldry" Hitchcuck.

I said a few months ago that I did not like the use of the N-word - even as a dog's name, in the film 'The Dam Busters'. The word is hurtful to many and should not be broadcast on prime time TV. It is all very well saying that the word was not offensive back in the 1950s. Perhaps it wasn't. I've had varying reports. But it certainly is now. It is definitely no good saying that you didn't KNOW it was offensive.

Was just waiting at the bus stop and saw 5 skinheads tear a burka off a poor Muslim woman, drench her with urine whole shouting 'go back to Arabia, leadsom for PM'
Huh, really breaks your heart.

>We achieved nothing under paganism.
>What is the Kingdom of Rome
>What is the Roman Republic
>What is the Roman Empire
>What is 2000+ years of uninterrupted civilization ruined by Christians

Gotta call it a night now though m8, I still love that you've changed the subject every time you've failed to refute my points.

Are you having a laugh or do you actually?

Really makes you think.

A Polish family on my street were skinned alive in their own home, it was mental.

Anyone called up someone offering a 'massage' in their local paper before?
Don't want to go to central London as none of those massage shops are discreet